Oban-Star Racers Fan Fiction ❯ A Molly song fic ❯ A Molly song fic ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: My second song fic. tell me what you think! I don't own Oban star racers or the song (I don't remember the name of the song but it was done by papa roach)
'To day I saw my hero fall apart, the one who taught me to be strong,
On the out side I look fin, but on the in side I am dieing,'
 
A little girl with short black hair and crimson eyes was watching a race. It was her mother's race. She was sitting on her father's shoulders smiling bright as her mother was almost there but that smile left as her mother's star racer set fire and crashed. Her mother died and she did to, on the in side.
 
'My strength is over come by pain, my love for you remains the same,
 
The loneliness was setting in, I have no one to free my sins,'
 
The next day that same little girl was riding in a car with her father. The rain splashed on the white car's windows and was pushed away by the window wipers. She didn't know were he was taking her, but she would soon find out. He was abandoning her.
 
'It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, its do or die,
 
It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, its do or die,'
 
The girl was 15 now. Her eyes still crimson and her hair was died to match. She broke out of the barding school her father left her at. She broke out to see him, but he didn't recognize her. When he asked her name she couldn't say, she lied.
 
"I'm Molly"
 
'Now it's my time to help you out,'
 
The next day they were on a strange planet in some grate race representing the Earth. Sadly the pilot was hurt and would never race again. The girl then became the pilot for the Earth team. She helped them all out.
 
'Cause you were there when I was down,
 
It's hard for me to seal this way, losing all your sanity,
 
Ya help me keep my dreams alive, with out you how will I survive?'
 
The girl remembered her mother's death and cried. There had bin a hole in her heart since that day. She lost every thing, but now she was getting it back.
 
'It's time for me to be a man (for Molly / Eva it would be woman but the singer is a man,
Now I finally understand,
 
It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, it's do or die,
 
It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, it's yours and mine,
 
It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, it's do or die,
 
It's never to late to live you life, the time is now, it's yours and mine,
 
I can't run any more; I can't hide any more,
 
I can't run any more, I can't hide any more'
 
A/N: There that's in. It isn't the end of the song but after that it just repeats the hold song. I hope you liked!