Ojamajo Doremi Fan Fiction ❯ A witches love ❯ Kindness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirabelle walked down the street. Last night was a rough night for her. So many things were on her mind. She wiped the tears leaking from her eyes as she finally arrived at Dorie's house and knocked on the door. Dorie's mom answered. “Oh, Mirabelle! How are you?” she asked, curious of the look on Mirabelle's face. “Is Dorie here?” Mirabelle asked. “Yes, hold on. DORIE!!!! MIRABELLE IS HERE!!!!” Dorie's mother yelled. “OK MOM!!!!” Dorie yelled back from upstairs. “Come in.” Dorie's mom said. Mirabelle took off her shoes, set them by the door, and sat down in the living room. Dorie came running into the room. “Hey Mirabelle! What's up?” Dorie asked, seeing Mirabelle's sad face and sitting down next to her. “Dorie…. Pops died last night….” Mirabelle said, breaking into a sob. Dorie's eyes widened. “Are you serious!? What happened?” She asked. Mirabelle talked through sobs. “A car crash. Last night, his taxi just crashed with a drunk driver and it's just so hard to believe!” Then she began sobbing again. Dorie felt so sad for Mirabelle. She had no where to live now. Dorie's mom ran into the room. “What's going on in here!? Is Mirabelle alright?” She asked. Dorie explained to her. “Oh my…. Mirabelle, I'm so sorry.” Dorie's mom said. “Mom, since Mirabelle has no where to stay, can she stay with us?” Dorie asked, looking hopeful. “Why I think that's a great idea!” Dorie's mom replied. “Awesome! So what do yha say, Mirabelle? Wanna live with us?” Dorie asked. Mirabelle looked up at them. “Thank you…. So much….” Mirabelle said, then breaking into another sob.
 
 
Mirabelle got all of her things from her old home and got them moved into her new room in her new home. She is staying in the guest room, which is now her room, which was right across from Dorie's. She got her posters up, her clothes in the closet, and all of her other things set up. She was sitting on her bed with her brand new blue laptop (a gift from Dorie's mom) and was chatting with her friend Reanne.
 
Reanne: Oh Mirabelle, I'm so sorry to hear what happened.
Mirabelle: It's alright. He lived a good life….
Reanne: Anyways, you said your living with Dorie now, right?
Mirabelle: That's right. I got my own room, too. Anyways, how are things going in Paris?
Reanne: Everything's fine. Exams are coming up and I'm totally prepared.
Mirabelle: That's just like you, Reanne. Always ready for tests and what-not. Anyways, it's getting late. I'm gonna pack it in for the night. Later!
 
And with that Mirabelle turned off her laptop, closed it, and set it on her nightstand. She laid on her back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She laid staring at the ceiling for 3 hours. It was now 1:am. She got out of bed and left her room, opening Dorie's door, and walked over to her bed, shaking Dorie awake. “Hey Dorie….” Mirabelle said. Dorie slowly opened her eyes and stared at the clock. “It's 1:am….” She said sleepily. “I-I can't sleep…. Can I stay with you for the night?” Mirabelle asked, feeling stupid. Dorie yawned and agreed. “Alright….” Dorie moved over, making room for Mirabelle. Mirabelle slipped into her bed and Dorie threw the covers over them. And in an instant Dorie fell back asleep. Mirabelle was blushing like crazy. And she knew why. She was staring right down Dorie's shirt, and Mirabelle couldn't look away. She felt her hand move slowly toward Dorie's chest, but pulled away. Mirabelle shut her eyes tightly and turned her head the other way.