One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Later that week ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This will be a shortie. sorry. i'm still not recovered from Charmy's sugar rush.

Later that week…

Metal-2 became an official member of the Straw Hat crew since he saved Rouge from death. Usopp was able to tell his stories to Tails, Chopper, and Charmy. They came to an island. Nami told everyone that they were going to be here for a few days, but Luffy, Sonic, Zolo, and Knuckles left. Cream and Amy went with Nami to shop, Usopp was being treated by Tails, Metal-2, and Chopper because of Amy‘s doings with the hot sauce, Team Chaotix were trying to swipe some food (Espio was chosen for the job because he was a chameleon), and Shadow was on lookout for Chaser or enemy ships. Luffy and Sonic were eating at a nearby restaurant. The cook/manager was weeping because he was going out of business because of Sonic’s and Luffy’s appetites. He gave them no check and left.
“Whew, that was some good eats!” Sonic said.
“Best of all, no check because I have no money!” Luffy added after a burp.
“That was your last meal hedgehog,” a voice spoke coldly.
Metal came out of the shadows while Chaos fell from the roof and hit the ground, face first.
“Idiot…” Metal mumbled as he fired a laser at Sonic.
Sonic and Luffy dodged Metal’s attack and whacked him with a Gum-Gum Rapid Fire. Sonic had a bottle of water that was empty and shoved Chaos-1 into it and closed the top. Metal quickly grabbed the bottle and ran toward the hills.
“That was a good workout!” Luffy spoke as he laughed as they walked outside.