One Piece Fan Fiction / Zatch Bell Fan Fiction ❯ Bell 10 Piece ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own, nor do I claim to own, One Piece, Ben 10, or Zatch Bell. I just wish I did...



Ben 10 World



Today in NYC, Ben, Gwen, and grandpa Max are fighting Phoenix, a kid who has been cursed with the power to fly and to burn everything he touches except food, money, pens and pencils, paper, and people.


“You can’t win kid, the sky’s my advantage,” Phoenix said to Ben, who was now Stinkfly.


“Tell me this: Why? Why do you want to destroy everything?” Stinkfly asked.


“Revenge!” yelled Phoenix, “They always called me wildfire or sparky, not my real name! And always called the fire department to come and put me out!”


“Revenge isn’t the answer Phoenix,” Ben said to him. “If you like yourself, then it doesn’t matter. Get it?”


“… I understand now…” Phoenix said. “Please… can you finish me off? I don’t want to live like this anymore. Please, destroy me and my soul will be calmed.”


Ben struggled for a few moments. “… Okay buddy,” he finally said.


Ben fired a array of blasts from his eyes that hit Phoenix dead on. The hits caused the boy to swell up, and, after a few seconds, an explosion fired sending Ben, Gwen, and grandpa Max to another world…



One Piece World



Everything was as it was, but the mamodo battle was still going on. “Get back here you two!”, yelled Sanji and Kanchome, his mamodo. Luffy and Zatch Bell swiped more meat and yellowtail from the kitchen, Robin and Brago were reading books, Nami and Tia were sunbathing, Usopp was telling Yuki his stories (lies), Zolo was training with Kolulu now in her other form, and Chopper and Ponygon were setting up the monthly checkup on everyone.


Just as Sanji and Kanchome were about to kick Luffy and Zatch, a portal appeared, sending Ben, Gwen, and Max out to the One Piece world, and right onto the Merry Go, on top of Luffy, Zatch, Sanji, and Kanchome. “What was that?”, Yuki asked, “it sounded like an explosion.”


“It’s a boy, a girl, and a weird person”, said Usopp.


“AHHHHHH! Someone call the doctor!” yelled Chopper.


“You are the doctor,” said everyone except Sanji, Luffy, Zatch, and Kanchome.


“Oh, yeah! I forgot that when I saw this!” Chopper said, “I better get them into the sick bay.” Chopper grew to his human size and carried Ben and Gwen, having to drag Max because he was so big.




A/N: Next time we'll see Buggy and his Clown Crew! Along with his momodo, Fein! Then we'll see the Straw Hat Pirate Crew's reaction to Ben's Omnitrix...