One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Adult Hot Chocolate ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Adult Hot Chocolate
Pairing: Zoro/Sanji implications. I stand corrected, in that it rather has Zoro/Sanji/Rufi implications.
Rating: PG
Word Count: 281
Notes: I was going through our bartender's book, looking at drinks and came across "Adult Hot Chocolate," Makoto and I were discussing the implications of "Well, see, Rufi hates being called a kid, and if they told him it was ADULT hot chocolate (if he said it tasted funny) he'd be pleased as hell about the word adult in it...

Yeah, so...It should have been cuter, with a lot more Rufi...possibly even DRUNKEN Rufi to qualify, but it's at 281 words now...If I keep going, it might get out of control. That, and my computer is sucking something terrible, so I'll get posted what I can. o_o

(Written for the `drunkenness' prompt on One Piece Yaoi 100)



-k. (05.11.04)

-------

"Saaaaanji...."

The voice drifted to him, summoning him to his captain. Sanji smirked, a trifle annoyed, a bit pleased; it was the sound of Rufi's hungry voice.

The boy was sitting on the steps, where he'd cleared the snow away. He was doodling in the white powder with a stick.

"Aren't you cold?"

Rufi stared at Sanji with a look that said "Are you insane?" for a few brief moments before squealing, and wrapping limbs around him as though to siphon off the cook's body heat.

"FREEZING!"

Sanji laughed.

"You called?"

"YEAH! HOT CHOCOLATE!" Rufi announced.

The cook agreed that it sounded good and wandered down to his kitchen. Moments later, the door swung open. "Warmer in here." Zoro announced, as though it were the most logical explanation in the world for why he had helped himself to the kitchen. The real reason showed up when Sanji turned from the stove and found him rummaging in the pantry.

"And just what exactly do you think you're doing in my kitchen?"

Irritated.

"Told you. It's warmer in here."

"Bullshit. You're looking for anything you can find with alcohol in it."

"Yeah. It makes you warmer."

So matter of fact.

Sanji slammed the door to the pantry, and went back to the stove. Zoro slumped in a chair, watching him.

"What're you making?"

"Hot chocolate."

"For Rufi?"

"Yeah."

Sanji found an arm around his waist, and felt breathing next to his ear before he heard the voice. A shiver went through him as the low voice registered only as noise in his brain. It took him a few minutes to decipher what Zoro had said.

"You should spike it. Let's get him drunk."