One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Bath Talk ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Luffy, what are we going to do now?”
asked Nami.
“How, what are we going to do Nami. The party continues. Hey take me give me more m-"
Nami hit him on the head before Luffy went to get more meat.
“It hurt! Why Nami?"
“The party has been going on for three days already. It can go on as long as you want, but let's plan for the aftermath first."
Meanwhile, overhearing them, their new acquaintance Kuina intervened.
“Sorry Luffy-san, Nami-san I inadvertently overheard your words. Actually, I want to take you somewhere from here.”
"To where? Is there any meat in there?"
"Of course there is. We also have very good cooks and great kitchens for Sanji-san to work in... My captain really wants to meet you. That's one of the reasons I came here. I want to take you to the island Utashima.”
“Hmm… Give us some minutes to thi-”
"Alright!!!"
“Luffy!!!”
"What? I'm the captain. I can do what I want, right?
“Yeah but… well. Kuina-san, how are we going to get there?”
“I have one Eternal Pose in my possession. We can go after the party.”
“Do you have a map of your island? I would like to examine it.”
“Of course I have it in my bag. Come with me."

**** After a while *****

“Yes, crew, listen to me carefully. Kuina-san gave me an Eternal Pose, and with it, our next stop will be the island Utashima. I hope we can take a little vacation there. We desperately need this.”
“Yahoooo!!!”
Almost the entire crew shouted with joy. Indeed, they had not had a chance to rest properly since they entered the New World. This holiday will be very good for them. Only one person was offended by it. Zoro…

Sanji had noticed this situation of his mate. Just as he was about to go and speak, he saw that Kuina-chan was already heading towards him. He thought he should give them some privacy. Their conversation could wait a while.

 

“What is that sullen face?”
"I do not talk to you."
"Oh come on Zoro, don't be childish."
“Childhish? Do you know how many years I mourned for you? How I begged Sensei to take your sword? But of course, none of this matters. Anyhow, you could walk away. Take your sword if you want and fuck off."
“Zoro…”
"WHAT!!?"
With Zoro's shout, the cheery voices suddenly stopped and everyone turned to them. Noticing this, Kuina:
"Come, let's talk in a quieter place."
"Like I said, I'm not talking to you."
“Zoro please…”
"I said-"
Before Zoro could finish his sentence, someone had kicked him.
“What the hell shitty cook? Stay away from this.”
“A lady is begging you and you are being rude to her. Did you really think I would just watch? You wouldn't die if you just listened her once!”
“Tsk!”
“Marimo!”
“Whatever. Just a few moments. Let's hear your worthless words in the aquarium.”

They went to the aquarium together.
"You have 5 minutes."
“Zoro, I had a dream too. You know. But if I had stayed in that village, I would never have a chance to reach it.”
"Is that why you ran away?"
“I' didn't… Okay maybe I ran away, but I had to make a decision. After that last match with you, my current captain blocked my way. She asked me what I wanted to do. So I told her I wanted to be the best swordsmaster in the world. She also said that this dream is impossible here and that if I really have such a big dream, I have to gamble. She then took me to listen to my father and a man talk. I had already heard that my father would not leave the dojo to me beforehand. I heard him say that because I was born a woman, even if I was an alpha, I wouldn't be able to do this job, and I would eventually weaken. What I didn't hear was that he wanted me to marry someone and that he wanted me to have the son he couldn't have. I couldn't stay there, Zoro. If I had stayed, I would marry a man I didn't love and take care of a child I didn't want.”
“I wouldn't let that happen!”
“We were just kids, Zoro. Children who do not know about the world yet… Most likely, I would have been married before you realized what was going on. Especially if I was an omega… Although me being an alpha doesn't change anything…”
“Kuina…”
“I wanted to be free in my choices. I wanted to live my own life. That's why I decided to go to the new world with my captain. I was very angry with my father. Furious. I wanted to give him a punishment and faked my death. My captain let me do whatever I wanted to do. Sorry Zoro. I never meant to hurt you.”
“You could have told me…” he said in a low voice.
“I should have said. Especially when I see you as my little brother, but Zoro, you've never been a good liar. I knew we would meet again.”
“Since you've become a pirate, how come I haven't heard from you all these years? How come you have become so strong and yet you don't have a bounty on your head?"
“I…I changed my priority, Zoro. I am different from you. Now I have a pack and they will always be my priority. My captain had a very bad experience. She had lost two pack members before me, and one had betrayed them. We lost two more people after me. She was not ready to sail. Yes, I got stronger, but I never sailed.”
“Why now?”
“She said she was ready now, and I couldn't stand still while you were in Wano. Zoro, you almost died."
“I have come back from the dead before. I didn't need you."
“Zoro I…”
“Hang on there, Kuina. Like you, I have a pack. You stay with yours and I'll stay with mine. I understand you, but that doesn't mean I forgave you, trusted you, or considered you as a big sister. If I'm looking at your face right now, it's because of the word of Luffy, who is both my captain and my pack leader."
“Zoro…”
“Enough Kuina. I'm going back."
He left, leaving a heartbroken woman behind, ignoring his own broken heart.

 

While Zoro was looking for a drink, his mate came up behind him and hugged him.
“Marimo.”
Zoro felt his long-tense nerves loosen.
"Are you okay?"
"I am good."
"Liar."
"I…"
“Shh… you don't need to say anything. It can wait. It can wait. Let's just stay like this for now."
"Thank you."

 

**** A few days later ****
“The island appeared!!!”
With Franky's shout, the entire crew gathered on the deck.
“Ooo!!! What is this? Flying music notes?”
Kuina laughs:
“Yes, my captain's devil fruit is related to music. She also likes to decorate her island as she likes. Officially welcome to the island Utashima.”
After the Sunny was moored in port, a blonde-haired woman greeted the crew.
“Welcome to the island Utashima. I'm Lina Ryou. Queen of the island Utashima and the captain of the precious Kuina-chan. I promise you nothing will happen to your ship while I am here. You can safely leave it and get some rest. I have prepared the best food, rooms and bathrooms for you. You can do anything you want. You are very precious guests to me. Cause, Kuina cares a lot about you.”
“Oh your majesty we are so grateful for your hospitality.”
Sanji immediately kissed Lina's hand.
“You must be Sanji. I've heard a lot about you. It is not easy to meet such a kind gentleman in these times. Let's go to my palace now and I'll show you your rooms."
They all went to the palace together. Lina had allocated a separate room for each of them, as well as a huge room where they could stay as pack and build a nest in it. She was really considerate and no doubt that room was going to be used but first everyone wanted to take a shower. There were also many small bathrooms in the palace, and everyone could take a personal shower. Of course, that wasn't exactly the case. Luffy wanted to spend time with the pack members after all the struggles. That's why he, usopp, chopper, brook and jinbei are in the same place; Nami is enjoying herself alone, and Franky and Robin decide to bathe together as mates. Of course, Zoro and Sanji would also spend this time together.
The two of them entered one of the bathrooms together.
“Come here Marimo. Today is your lucky day. I'll wash you."
Zoro rushed to his mate's call, as if obeying an order. Sanji started to undress him as soon as he arrived. Both of their bodies were sensitive after recent events. That's why he was careful. After stripping him completely, he ran his hand over the mating mark. Unlike himself, Zoro wasn't afraid to show everyone this mark. Yes, their scent was already giving them away, but many could see Zoro's mark as well. It's true that Sanji wasn't trying to hide it, but he wasn't as comfortable as he was yet. After all, they were considered to be new mates. It was just before they crossed into Dressrosa… A dreamy night… They hadn't had a good time after that. They couldn't even look into each other's eyes. So everything was very new. Is not it?
“Oi cook. If you won't undress yourself, I will. I'm starting to get cold here. I want to take a bath right away.”
"Hasty."
“Tsk whatever. I'm just cold.”
Sanji quickly undressed at this and began to adjust the temperature of the water. Meanwhile, Zoro brought two stools. Once Sanji was sure he had set the temperature, he sat Zoro in front of him. He started washing Zoro with the shower head. When his hair was wet enough, he took some shampoo in his hand and massaged his grass hair. Although Zoro's hair might look hard, it was actually very soft and it felt so good to wash them. It's like petting a puppy… When he's washed his hair enough with leaving them sudsy, he started washing his body. When he was done, he rinsed him off.
“Hey Marimo. Come on, get the tub ready while I'm washing up. I don't want to go out yet. Let's have some fun."
“First time I heard a good idea from you shitty cook.”
After Sanji had finished his own bath, he turned towards the tub and saw Zoro had already prepared it and sat in it. With a slight smirk, he sat down in front of him with his back to his chest.
"Oh, it's literally heaven."
“I guess you could say that too.”
While in this position, Zoro could clearly see Sanji's mark. 'Mine' he thought to himself and began to gently place kisses on the mark.
"What are you doing Marimo?"
"Mine."
“Yes, I am yours, but remember, you are mine too.”
"Like that."
After saying that, he kissed Sanji very gently, then buried his head in his shoulders and hugged his waist.
“Zoro, don't you think it's time to talk? You're emitting a lot of stressful scents. And when we should be comfortable here.”
“Hmm…”
“Zoro, you must answer me.”
"Together. You too.”
"Okay me too. You're right, I have a lot of things to say too, but I'm not stressed one here right now. So you first."
“It was just so sudden, you know.”
"I don't think Kuina-chan had bad inten-"
"There wasn't anyway, but…"
“…”
“But I mourned for her for years, Sanji. I attended hr funeral. I saw her dead body. Heck, I don't even know what I saw anymore that she's here in front of me."
“Did you see her dead body?”
“Yes, but it turns out everything was fake. All my years of pain were fake. Do you remember the woman next to Smoker?"
“Tashigi-chan?”
"Yeah."
“Of course I remember. She's also a very beautiful woman and-"
"Anyway. So when I first saw her, I thought she was Kuina and didn't want to fight with her. I thought she shouldn't exist. I hated it. My heart broke every time I saw her. Because Kuina wasn't just an opponent I couldn't beat. She… She was my family.”
“Zoro…”
“I was alone until I met her, suddenly I met a very good swordsmaster who understood my dream. With her and… And I reluctantly opened my heart to her. I really wanted to see her as my older sister. Then there's…”
“Zoro, can I ask you something?”
"Yeah."
“Why were you alone?”
Zoro's hands tighten on Sanji's waist.
“I never knew my father. All this time it was my mother and me. My mother used to tell me about the swordsmen in Wano, about the legendary swords. She literally lit up when she talked about them, but she didn't tell me about my father or where I was from. But I loved listening to it. That's why I started using swords to make her happy. She was mad at me at first. Then she was very happy. Every day, I would go out and enter the competitions by myself. I used to tell her about them when I got home in the evening. She would listen to me laughing. My mother was an alpha woman, but I could see that she was weak. She was the one who taught me that secondary sex is bullshit.”
"How so?"
“One day when I came home it was different than usual. It didn't smell like food. The lights were off. I called my mom but got no answer. And when I went to her room… I saw her. My mother… My mother had hanged herself and left me alone. A little money and nothing else. I didn't stay there. I couldn't stand to see a sight of her any longer, so I took the money she had left and fled. I walked alone. Everywhere I went, I took challenges and got paid for what I earned. Finally, I came to sensei's dojo. Until then, I thought women were weak. Because of my mother, but Kuina proved that was not true either. Then she died and I decided to just improve myself. I didn't fully open my heart to anyone until Luffy"
“Oh Zoro.”
Sanji turned towards him and rested his head on his chest.
"I am really sorry. You were just a child.”
“It wasn't too bad. The people in the dojo took care of me. Sensei looked at me like a father. Still, I missed my mother and Kuina.”
Sanji stopped hugging him and looked into his eyes. For a moment, could have sworn he saw child Zoro. Innocent and fragile. Still, he noticed that he was slowly getting better. The stressful scent in the air had drastically diminished. He is back to his previous position.
"Alright and you? I've heard more or less about Whole Cake from Witch and Luffy, but I'd like to hear from you too.
“There really is a lot to tell.”
“I will listen to them all.”
"You do know that my father is a mad scientist, right?"
"Yeah. Nami told me."
“He genetically altered me and my brothers. To be emotionless and superhuman, but my mother didn't want it. My sister said she drank some poison when she was pregnant. It didn't affect my siblings as they intervened immediately, but it did manage to prevent my gene awakening. I had everything my father didn't want. My brothers beat me every day for being weak. My father said he wouldn't help a weak person. He forbade me to cook, but I would still do it. I used to take the food I cooked to my mother. Even though I had dropped it on the way and got wet in the rain, my mother would definitely eat the food. I loved my mother very much. She was like an angel. Because she's an Omega and she's a woman, my father thought he was superior to her. She got sick from the poison she drank. One day my mother died. My brothers didn't even come to her funeral. I cried so much… Then my father faked my death and locked me in one of the dungeons. That's why I'm afraid of the dark and bugs. It reminds me of my days there.”
Zoro hugged him tightly and buried his head back into his shoulder. It was as if he was saying that he would not leave him.
“My sister Reiju saved me from there. She twisted the chains in the dungeon and took me out. My father put some cage into my head too. I didn't tell right? I went to my father's room with a knife to get his key. My father was also there. I was holding the knife tightly. My father gave me the key without difficulty, but he asked me to promise this. I would never tell anyone that he was my father and would never come back. He was still my father. It crushed my heart. I was crying. My sister found me and told me to go. She said that one day I will definitely meet good people. So I somehow found myself on a ship.”
“Sanji…”
“I am not finished yet. I started cooking on that ship, but it didn't take long. You know the next. Me meeting Zeff, struggling with hunger, opening Baratie but you don't know why I put women above man and why I first acted as an alpha before right?"
"No."
“Let's start with the easy one first. When it comes to women, Zeff was like me. For him, a woman is special even if she is alpha. Never raise your hand. That's why Baratie never has a female cook or waitress because Zeff likes to teach by hitting. I was raised by him too. Inevitably, I adopted his principles. My imitation of Alpha is due to an unpleasant memory. When I presented as Omega at the age of 12, Zeff was worried. I didn't understand at first. I'm still me after all. Zeff didn't treat me any differently. However, from that day on he asked me to use scent blockers and suppressant and fake pheromone perfumes. I did what he said nonstop until I was 15. at 15 I made a mistake. Good people didn't always come to Baratie. Everyone who is hungry is in our client, so one day… I stopped using Alpha fragrance for a while. One day I did not notice the approaching heat but one of the alpha… He…”
“Were you raped?”
"No. Almost. He harassed me. He was going to rape too, but Zeff wouldn't let that happen. He saved me and killed that man but I was so scared… After that, I let no one know that I was an omega. So I lied to you until we started a pack. Sorry."
"Don't be. Damn it.”
"What happened?"
“I want to kill all the bastards who hurt you in the past.”
Sanji laughed lightly.
“The past is in the past and now I have you and my pack.”
“You will not be hurt again.”
"I know."
They kissed briefly.
“Let's go out now. Luffy said he wanted to build a nest today, and frankly, I do too.”
Sanji got up from the tub. After that, Zoro got up and they started drying together. Zoro, just as he was about to leave the bathroom after being dried:
“I love you Sanji.”
Although Sanji is surprised at first:
“I love you too, stupid marimo. Let's not keep the others waiting any longer."