One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Black Ocean Pirate Girl: YOU ❯ The Black Ruby ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black Ocean Pirate Girl: YOU

Tonaru: Wah ha ha ha ha!! You are my victim!!

MB: Pay her no attention…

Summary: You are a pirate girl with her own ship, her own faithful female crew and you're from the bad ocean where monsters live and you're only 17, too! Fate intervenes when you lose your crew at sea and must search for them on the Black Oceans Islands, a place of evil and unspoken terrors. Luffy, Zoro, Nami and Usopp have agreed to help you at the price of your treasured ship, the Black Ruby. Also, can you keep your curse from Luffy and gang?

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or the things connected to Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl.

Notes: I'm calling the town in the middle of the red line, Tanna because I don't know the real name. Also, I don't know what that bad ocean is called so I'm gonna call it the Black Ocean.

Chapter One: The Black Ruby

-- At Black Ocean Storm Isle --

A teenager sat at the desk in the brightly-lit cabin of the caption. She wore a red bandanna over her long black hair that was in a ponytail. Her clothes looked in between ripped and something that decayed under water. Her eyes were black and her clothes were red, black and gray. She wore black pants, a gray, tight pullover under a red and black vest and she had black shoes.

She sat there, thinking of her father and her home which she would leave for goods, the minute her pirate crew was ready to set sail. Her name was _________ Sparrow. She was 17 years old today and she had decided to leave to see the world. She was you.

You had a terrible row with your father, the Mayor/Dictator of Black Ocean Isle, the isle in the middle of the bad ocean of the world. The Ocean that most people fear because of its unpredictable ways and monsters that make their home there. Your father said that you weren't to be a pirate, which was your dream because your late mother had wanted a son so he could be a famous/infamous pirate of the world. Your father wanted you to stay home and marry some guy and live on the isle for the rest of your life. Your late mother didn't want you to stay on that isle and you loved your mother more and you too wanted to see the world.

Your father finally said that if you left with your crew and your ship, which was given to you on your mother's death, you and your crew would no longer be welcome home. You would all be outcasts from Black Ocean Isle. You asked your crew what they wanted and they chose to see the world. You will not stand in their way and neither will anyone else. You'll see to that.

"Caption," said the voice of your first mate, Naomi, from the door to your cabin. "We are ready to set sail at your command."

"… Hoist the anchor and set the sails," you commanded, getting up from your desk and going over to the window to see your home for the last time before you set off for good.

There was no one in sight. It was law that when a person left the Isle that they would never be allowed to return, not even to say good-bye to their families once the exile was decided.

You went up to the deck and looked around at your faithful crew and friends.

Naomi Kyo aged 15 and the older sibling of 4. She was your first mate, and best friend. She was a master sword woman.

Kaichi Token, aged 17 and the older sibling of 8. He was your second mate and he was a master of illusions and magic.

Keiko Ty aged 15 and an only child. She was the navigator and good with a single sword.

Chichi Mano, aged 18 and the youngest sibling of two. She was the cook and she was good at long-range firing.

Chi and Mai Malo, aged 12 and twins and the babies of the crew. They were in charge of cleaning the decks and odd jobs for the cook.

Then there were the others who did odd jobs and were in charge of rising the sails and such. Tyanna Kan, 16 years old. Mina Ying, 17 years old. Tina Carlo, 18 years old. Lita, Miko, and Mika Tyfo, triplets and aged 15.

Only 13 people operated the Black Ruby. You hoped to acquire several others to help run the ship and sail around the world, doing some pillaging of course.

You looked over in the direction the ship was going. First stop, Tanna, where you planned to- there was a crash of thunder before the heavens opened and rain came pouring down.

-- Tanna Harbor, the next day --

Luffy, Zoro, Usopp and Nami had just come out of a diner when someone called-

"Hey! There's a ship coming from the BLACK OCEAN!!" called a boy, coming from the direction of the harbor. "There's a BLACK ship coming from the Black Ocean!!"

People murmured and went to the docks, where the ship was coming in.

"The Black Ocean?!" asked Nami in shock. "No way! That's a really dangerous place!"

"The crew is probably half-dead," said Zoro with some dire in his voice. "… Could they have really come from the Black Ocean?"

"Let's go see!" called Luffy, already halfway to the harbor.

"Are you crazy?!" exclaimed Usopp, "Those people are probably dangerous, brutes to have survived the Black Ocean voyage!"

"Don't be such a coward," said Nami, egging Usopp. "Are you coming?"

"Don't leave me!" called Usopp as they group walked/ran over to the docks.

-- Your Ship --

You stood at the steering wheel, steering the ship into dock. You set the wheel with a stick and jumped/ran over to the sails, climbed the poles and raised the sails with a lot of effort. You then slid down the pole and ran down to set the anchor. All this movement portrayed none of the dizziness and sickness you felt. To the people you only vaguely felt and heard you seemed to be fit and able. In truth, you were ready to give out.

You came back up to the main deck and walked over to the front of the ship. You looked down at the people who were staring at your black, haunted-looking ship and you, the half-dead caption.

"…" You heard gasps as you jumped over the edge of the ship and landed in front of a boy wearing a blue jean shorts, a straw hat and a red vest. You stood up and looked at the boy with your black eyes.

"… Do… you… know… where… my… crew… is?" you asked, before falling into the boy's arms as your world went black.

MB: Well, how do you like being a pirate girl?

Tonaru: They LOVE it!!

Closing Phrase:

Red dawn at night, sailors delight

Red dawn in morning, sailors take warning.