One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ It's Here! ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Please read and review, even if you thought it was a piece of shite…
 
I don't own One Piece, so this is my disclaimer. I wish I did though. Own One Piece, that is. Specifically Sanji. And Luffy. And Zolo. And that one little guy, the one with the pink hair.
 
At Luffy's call, Zolo was on deck with a speed usually reserved for space travel.
“It's here, Zolo!” Luffy said again.
“I heard you the first time,” Zolo grinned. “Where is it?”
Luffy grinned wider. “I told you, it's here!”
Zolo frowned. “We've established that, Luffy. So where is it?”
Luffy grinned even wider. “It's HEEEEEEEEEERE!!!” he shouted, flinging his arms around madly.
Zolo crossed his arms impatiently. “Luffy, will you just tell me WHERE it is?!”
Luffy's grin turned into a laugh. “It's right here!” He pulled off his straw hat and shoved a Santa hat on his head. “Happy Winter Solstice!”
Zolo stood, stunned. “……………Winter Solstice?”
“Yup, it's here!”
Zolo scowled. “Luffy, I told you only to call me either when my Bowflex gets here or if you are dying.”
Luffy just laughed harder. “But I was dying! I was DYING to tell you!”
Muttering curses, Zolo turned and stomped back to his room. At the door, he turned. “By the way, it's July.”