One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss It Make It Better ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Kiss it make it better...
Pairing: Sanji/Rufi
Rating: PG
Word Count: 327
Topic: Pain (OPY100)
Comments: Inspired by semi-actual events. Bouncing teeth on straws is a -really- bad idea. Really bad. Don't do it.

Permission to Archive: Email me, please (permission granted to the One Piece Yaoi 100 Livejournal community)



-k. (05.25.04)

------


Rufi sat at the kitchen table, waiting rather impatient for Sanji to announce that it was time to eat. He'd been yelled at twice already for trying to eat the food when Sanji wasn't finished. He'd even been thrown out of the kitchen, but somehow, there he was. He had a cup in front of him with a straw sticking out of it, and for the last several minutes, had been amusing himself by flicking the liquid from the cup at Sanji via the straw.

Sanji turned to yell at him, just as Rufi decided it would be a good idea to rest his teeth on the straw.

Sanji yelled, Rufi jumped slightly, and his teeth, which he had been balancing precariously on the straw, and bouncing on it, every few seconds (between flicking water at Sanji), slipped just slightly to the side. The gap between his teeth was just wide enough to introduce tender gums to hard plastic, and the room grew silent. Seconds ticked past, and the silent was punctuated by a shrill screaming, as Rufi started flailing and whining about the pain.

The others, figuring that Rufi in the kitchen screaming was nothing to worry about, just ignored him.

Sanji tried vainly to quiet him, shushing him in all manner of ways. Finally, he just decided there was no better way to go about it, and placed hands firmly on Rufi's shoulders, holding him still in the chair. The boy squirmed, whimpering in pain. Sanji shushed him, then gently pressed his lips to Rufi's. Rufi's mouth opened slightly in shock, and Sanji's tongue swept gently over the injured area. He tasted the copper tang of blood, and was compelled to stroke Rufi's hair, gently for only a few moments, before pulling away and whispering quietly that he was free to announce dinner whenever he was hungry.

Rufi decided that another kiss wouldn't take too long, and that his stomach could probably handle the wait.