One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ One Piece Legacy Part 1 ❯ Defeat Buggy! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Diana: Must continue! It's for my crew to survive! This fic will survive! Right, Janine
 
Janine: *reading another non-rated horror book* …hmm? Did you say something?
 
Diana: T-T ….you just got me there
 
Janine: …*shrugs and continues on reading*
 
Diana: >_< anyways, you're right Smith! Thanks for stating me the obvious
 
Janine: Which she is so stupid to even see the obvious
 
Diana: >_< I hate you!
 
Janine: whatever
 
Diana: *sighed* okay…I am Monkey D. Diana! And I'm gonna be Queen of the Pirates! Hey, that sounded so much better!
 
Janine: Let's just get to the story!
 
Diana: Wait! We have to enter our new pirates!

Janine: …I knew I should have put there late registrations not accepted until the next adventure
 
Diana: Oh shush! Anyways, here's Smith! ….Smith?
 
Smith: *behind her* yes?
 
Diana: *jumps on Janine and screams while closing eyes* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! *stops screaming and looks at Janine*
 
Janine: welcome back *puts Diana down*
 
Diana: *gasping for air*
 
Smith: Sorry
 
Diana: It's okay….wait, why aren't you sick?
 
Smith: …what do you mean sick? …@.@
 
Diana: AHA! I knew nobody can withstand the dimensional two over quarters! Anyway, here's your field!
 
~~Smith Williams~~
 
Name: Smith Williams Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Easygoing most of the time, but very anal about getting necessary work done. Clothing/weapons: He where's mostly a science coat, with black pants and black music note tattoo on his chest. Skills/powers: Smith can fist fight pretty well and he ate the Oto Oto (Sound-Sound) fruit allowing him to see and manipulate sound waves, meaning he can control the density, power and speed the sound is traveling. (Seeing as rubber absorbs all shockwaves including sound, this gives him a disadvantage against Diana and Luffy) He mostly snaps his fingers when in close range doing his initial 'Bone Shattering Snap' Other facts: Is nearsighted so is always wearing a pair of glasses, Long dark blue hair pulled back in a ponytail, barely has any tan at all from being inside researching. Memories: Always studied sound out of pure fascination. Motto: Beware, Sound is everywhere
 
~~End~~
 
Diana: And…Here's AntoniQue!
 
AntoniQue: *appears* oh my head… @.@
 
Diana: Again, nobody can withstand the dimensional two over quarters! Anyways, here's your field!
 
~~AntoniQue~~
 
Name: AntoniQue Traveriz Age:15 Gender: F Personalities:charming,loud, intellegent,unpredictable,kind but doesn't like to show it, a bit mysterious temperamental at times can sometimes get boy crazy when no one else is looking Clothes/weapons: long black trench coat, high black boots white tank top, and blue pants Skills/Powers: has power from the accursed fruit, she's also know as the blue flame and can totarate tempertures up to 600f, studies medicine, knows alot about weapons(blacksmith's Daughter) mostly uses flamed guns to fight ( a gun that shot's fire) but also uses 2 swords. Other facts: although she studied medicine she doesn't treated people who she feels are evil and undeserving of her treatment (people who she tells to stay one place while hurt but prance around instead) she has red hair that's reaches mid back when worn out but is mostly worn in a pony tail and aqua green eyes with long eyelashes
 
~~~~~~`
 
Janine: …nah, I shouldn't…
 
AntoniQue: Shouldn't what?
 
Janine: just forget it…
 
Diana: Sorry, she does these things, anyways, time to start!
 
Janine: why do you keep saying anyways?
 
Diana: …cuz it's my favorite word! Do you got a problem with that?
 
Janine: *sarcastic tone* noooo…
 
Diana: >_<+ anyways-
 
Janine: and she says it again!
 
Diana: JANINE! Oooh! Time to start the chapter!
 
~~~~~~~~`
 
At 5:00 p.m. everyone agreed what to do and just in time Diana woke up from her nap. Diana yawned and said, “Morning guys!”. “Actually it's-ow!” Sunny elbowed Harry and whispered to him, “Remember what Janine said? If she finds out it's the evening, Diana would be going back to sleep again.” Haz heard it and said to Diana, “Good evening!” “Evening? Oh, okay! Night!” said Diana as she got back to sleep. “Uhhh, what just happen?” Sunny asked. //Nothing// said Salem. /Okay/ sunny replied.
 
Janine arrived and saw Diana asleep. “She's still sleeping?” “No, she woke up a second ago and Haz said good evening” said Sunny as Haz glared at Sunny. Sunny gave Haz a confused look. “…oh well, it's better for Diana to sleep through the day…oh and we have 2 new pirates” said Janine. “New pirates?” Lulu asked as Janine nodded. “You 2 can come out now” Janine said as 2 person came out. “I want you to meet Smith and AntoniQue” said Janine as the 2 wave hi.
 
“Hi!!!” said Sunny as she goes and shake hands with Smith then AntoniQue. “I'm Sunny! And behind me are Lulu, Harry, & Haz!” said Sunny. “Great to see you” said Smith as AnotniQue said, “Hi…”
 
The next morning, all the villager went all the way to the back of the village and the pirates (That's us!) stand in front of the shore looking for Buggy's ship. Diana woke up in time again. “MORNING!” said Diana as everyone said “Morning” said everyone. “Look!” said Smith as he pointed to the see a ship coming.
 
The ship land on the shore and Buggy came out along with his crew and saw people on his way. “Well, well, I wasn't expecting this! Do you know who I am?” “Uhhh, oh wait! Bunny!” said Sunny as everyone face faulted except Diana. “Bunny? He doesn't look like a bunny with that big nose” said Diana as Buggy's crew widened their eyes and now was take control by fear. Buggy was really, really mad. “BIG NOSE?!” yelled Buggy.
 
Diana's crew except Sunny/Janine glared at Diana. “What?” Diana asked. “How dare you little girl call me that!!!” said Buggy. “…Bunny?” Diana asked as Janine whacked her. “His name is Buggy and I admit he does have a big nose” said Janine. “WHAT!?!?!?!” Buggy yelled. “Captain Buggy, let me fight!” said a woman up in his ship. She has red pony tailed hair, green eyes, wearing short boots, short yellow miniskirt, and blue vest with a white mini-shirt.
 
Haz, Harry, and Smith stared with awe at the beautiful figure on top of the ship. “She's so sexy…” said Harry. “So beautiful…” said Haz. “So hot…” said Smith. “IDIOTS!” said Lulu, AntoniQue, and Sunny as they hit the boys in the head to snap them back to reality. “...they really are” said the girl from the ship. “Well Kirai, I have seen you fought and never loss at any battle even if you are numerously out numbered…then I guess I'll let you finish them off” said Buggy as Kirai jumped off the ship and landed on shore safely. “Okay I'll fight her!” said Sunny. “Go ahead, Sunny!” said Diana cheerfully.
 
Sunny went in front as Kirai jumped down and landed gracefully. “So you never lost a fight? This is gonna be interesting” the voice changed to Salem. “Ha! You are going down!” said Kirai as she charged. Then Salem's black jewel necklace then blinded all of us from a dark shadow then a few seconds later the darkness died down. Kirai's body was lying on the floor in a motionless mode. Everyone just figured out that she was dead. Buggy's crew was really afraid now and even doubted Buggy to win this fight and even Buggy himself was afraid. However, Diana's crew and especially Janine were really amazed and impressed and some of them were feeling uncomfortable.
 
“You…you killed my best pirate!” said Buggy. “Hey Salem, can I fight him?” Diana asked as Salem nodded and turns back to Sunny. Diana went on front to Buggy and then Buggy realized something. “Hey…what's your name?” Buggy asked. “Oh, my name is monkey D. Diana! And I'm going to be Queen of the pirates!” said Diana. `That accent!' Buggy thought. “Are you the daughter of Luffy?” Buggy asked. “Yes!” Diana asked. “I know that straw hat looks so familiar! So you're a rubber girl too, huh?” Buggy asked. “Yup! See!” said Diana as she pulled down both of her cheeks and it stretched.
 
“BYE!” said Diana as she flew her arms back forward and hold on to the branches and said, “GONG, GONG ROCKET!” She released and went straight to Buggy. Then Buggy chopped off so Diana missed then Buggy said “You missed!”. “Who said she was aiming at you?” Janine asked to Buggy. Diana made a hole to the ship and it started sinking. “GONG, GONG ROCKET!” Diana said again and this she hit Buggy's top half body and it went flying through the sky. Then Diana ran over to the lower body and does the Gong, Gong Whip and the lower body went flying.
 
“Yippee! Good thing daddy told me everything about his past!” said Diana. “Time to go!” said Diana as they left the island and finds another.
 
~end~
 
Everyone: that was short!
 
Diana: …Huh? Did you guys say something?
 
Everyone: -_- never mind…
 
Diana: …Anyways, please review and tell me what you think!
 
Janine: Because Diana doesn't…
 
Diana: Hey!
 
~~~~~`
 
Sorry this took so long, I asked Kayla (A.K.A. Janine) to edit my story that took a lot of days and it has lots and lots of mistakes and misspelling words that took a day to reformat. So please review!