One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Road Home ❯ Meeting new People and New Enemys ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"He doesn't look so tough" you said. You kept turning your head. "Which one should i watch" you thought. "Well i do need to find the pirates weakness". You watched the fight between the pirate and chef. You just watched. Normally you would have jumped in and killed the pirate. But the chef looked like he could handle himself. You were smirking. Aman ran in. It was a lowlife marine. Though he looked freaked. "Wonder what spooked him" you thought. "Sir" he said. He was talking to the marine in the chefs hand. Which you learned was named Sonji. "Don Criegs pirate has escaped" he said. (ok i dont know how to pell it so lets just call him Don cause its easy.) "Dons pirate this should be interesting" you mumbled. (Yeah i know i'm and idiot just like i dont know if its Zeth or seth with the chef) A pirate stumbled in the resteraunt. He walked to a table and sat. His feet were propped up in the table. He had a blue jacket with snacks on the back. A blue head band. Well more like gray with a blue stripe. Blue pants and brown shoes. Also brown hair. "Give me food" he commanded. "We dont feed ya unless ye got money" a chef yelled. He looked weak. A chef came up to him and threw him out. You were trying to choke back laughter. "Hey wheres that Sonji dude" you asked yourself. You looked around until you went outside. There he was with that pirate. You heard some one say "Your joining my crew". "Hey youcant make up peoples mind for them" sonji yelled. It was the same guy fighting with the chef. You took a deep breath adn walked over. "Hello gentlemen" you said trying to sound rich like. "Hi" the straw hat boy said a big smile on his face. The other pirate was stuffing his face. "Hey" Sonji said. Hearts in his eyes. "My name is Sara Kinshi" you said. The pirate known as Gen chocked on his food. Just a little bit from surprise. "D.did you say S..Sara" he asked. You smirked. "Thats me" you said. "Whats the big deal?" sonji asked. "She is the strongest pirate hunter" gen replied. "Now i wouldn't say that" you replied. "Your a pirate hunter?" Straw hat asked. You nodded. "Yeah biyt i am actully very nice" you said. "Or you'd be dead". "Oh sonji here". You handed him a bag of money. "There is around 2 million 3 million berries" you said. "Give or take its for the food". "This is way much more that what it cost" Sonji said. "So i have enough" you replied. "Remember i am a pirate hunter i take their golds and riches once i have killed them". "Hey what are you still doing here" a chef yelled. "Sonji choreboy get back to work". Sonji gave gen a boat. Gen said his thank yous and was off.

You were in your boat looking at a list of pirates you still havent killed. "Ah so he is on my list" you said. You searched through more papers until you found one piece of paper with a ships name on it. "The Black Rose" you read outloud. "Assholes" you wispered. The Black Rose was your old ship. You were suppose to marry the captien. After your ran away from the marines. You were suppose to marry a marine but pirates killed him. Which you praised that event. Sadly on the Black Rose your best friend was a pirate hunter. She was undercover. You vowed to be her partner. Then they found out about her. You were forced to kill her. You refused and eventully killed most of them. Your friend didnt make it. You were at the Grandline when it happened. You have only been to the Grandline twice. Once with your crewmates. Then again to kill more pirates. You walked out to get some fresh air. You saw a ship. It was torn to hell. The figurehead was torn in half almost. Looked like a ghost ship. "Din't notice that" you said. You walked in to see Don Crieg begging for food. You could swear your saw tears. Well gen had tears you though Don did too. "Weird" you thought. You walked over to Sonji. "Yo what is happening?" you asked. "Well appearently Don Creig wants food" he replied. "You aren't thinking of actully giving him food." you asked. "He will regain energy and kill us." He got up. "Sonji no" you said. He just ignored you. "Damit you stubborn little asshole" you said. He came back with food. "Idiot" you said. He laid the food infront of him. Don ate it. "Thank you Sonji" Gen said. "This is gonna end badly" you thought. You ran out to get into new cloths and to get your weapons. "No way would He kill us with oout a fight" you thought