Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Have you meet Edward yet?”
Silver looked up as a little pudding slid down her chin.
“Huh?”
Lloyd sat down next to Silver in her room with Luna eating behind.
“Edward asked to see you an hour ago.”
Silver frowned and Luna turned to look at the two.
“How about let’s finish eating and go see him together. I need to talk with him privately too.”
Silver swallowed her pudding and wiped the pudding on her chin with her sleeves.
“I don’t think so. You guys came into my room…he might too…”
Lloyd smiled and Luna handed him a piece of bread with cheese spread on it. Silver looked at both couple and frowned. She swallowed the remaining pudding and put her cup and something that looked like a spoon down.
“You guys…”
Lloyd held a hand up to her face, “I know Silver…”
Silver moved his hand away slowly, “You do?”
Lloyd looked into Silver’s eyes and nodded his head.
“That day…I saw it in your eyes when I walked through those woods.”
“Please…don’t misunderstand me….”
Lloyd smiled sadly, “I don’t Silver…I understand you are just caring for our own sake. However…unlike you we are not afraid of the consequences.”
Silver stood up and went over to her door and turn back.
“And suffer more pain because at the end everything will go back to normal…”
+++
Silver made her way to Edward’s room having a hard time turning at corners. She got lost for five minutes until a kind elf came to help her. As Silver made it to Edward’s room, she lifted her hands to pound the door but she heard two voices inside.
“Edward, you are just bond to her because you have too. If you had a choice you not are with her…trust me I know.”
It was Varia’s voice. Silver couldn’t hear Edward very well.
“C’mon you just felt sorry for her so that’s why you are like that…I will love you more…”
Silver gagged and punched the air and did faces at the door.
“I know you hate her Edward…”
Silver stop and pause every one of her movements.
“You can be with me forever Edward…yes ….”
Silver frowned and turn back. She wasn’t going to stay back there and listen to Edward and that Varia talk behind her back.
+++
“Please come in Silver.”
Silver opened the door and walked into the Queen Elf’s room looking down at the ground.
“…”
The Queen stared at Silver and gave Silver a motherly look.
“Is there something you for go to ask when we were discussing earlier?”
Silver sighed and walked up closer to the Queen Elf and lifted her head so she was looking into the Queen Elf’s face.
“…Do you have any potions that can release Edward from the love potion he had taken?”
The queen Elf raised one eyebrow and smiled, “So…you noticed it too huh? As you have realized Silver, Edward is still under that potion spell. In order for the spell to lift, there are two solutions. One is to find his true fated love. Or the second solution…which is to find the vital potion…or make the potion.”
“How do you make the potion?”
The Queen Elf looked at Silver as Silver stared back seemingly hiding something behind those eyes of hers.
“Varia had left some few potions of hers behind…among those are the cure to help Edward be release from that spell….”
Silver lowered her head and nodded.
“I will need a strand of hair from you and Edward…”
Silver bowed and nodded her head and turn to leave.
“Silver…”
Silver stopped and turn around, “Yes…”
The Queen Elf frowned, “You will have to promise me one thing…you must let me train you.”
Silver lowered her head and nodded her head again before opening the door and going out.
+++
“Why do you need a piece of Edward’s hair?”
Luna handed Silver a piece of Edward’s hair and sat down on Silver’s bed.
“Are you going to do voodoo and curse him or what?”
Silver glared at Lloyd and punched him in the arms as she made her way out of her room.
“Don’t say nothing to him…it’s for his own good.”
“I know…we won’t tell him anything…but you will…I promised him you would explain everything to him when you were done doing whatever you are going to do with his hair.”
Silver turn around and threw a book to Luna before leaving the room. Lloyd turned to look at Luna.
“Do you know what she is up to?”
“Only one way to find out…”
+++
“So…you have the hair?”
Silver nodded her head and handed the Queen Elf her piece of hair and Edward’s piece.
“You would go do it even if you die wouldn’t you?”
Silver nodded her head, “I just want people around me to be happy…”
Queen elf threw the hair into a little glass she had with her. The liquid inside started to swirl and a little bright light was glowing from it. Then it died down and the color of the liquid was clear like water.
“This potion taste like water so Prince Edward wouldn’t get suspicious.”
“It is the potion to get rid of the other potion…I have made this potion up a long time ago huh?”
The Queen Elf stood up and went over to Silver pulling her chin up so she could see Silver in the eyes.
“You are the one who wrote it all down for us to study Silver…we have a long way to go with your training.”
Silver step back and bowed, “Yes…I still have a long way to go with my studies…and I promise to do my best.”
Silver walked out of the room leaving the Queen in her room all alone.
“That young girl…she changes too much…”
+++
“HA! You lost to me! Now drink this!”
Silver handed a glass of water to Edward. Edward looked away from Silver.
“Just because you gave me last than one second to add some numbers together…I won’t drink it.!”
“Silver, what are you doing?”
Luna came into Edward’s room with a frown and Lloyd followed close behind with a fury look.
“Edward---“
“Don’t even dare do it!”
Silver stopped talking and stared at Lloyd. This was ever the first time he sounded angry and looked angry with her.
“Do you think it would solve everything?”
Edward sighed, “Lloyd, it’s alright I was just playing with Silver…she isn’t going to poison me or anything you know.”
Edward grabbed the glass and placed at his mouth. Lloyd came over and Edward pulled back the glass.
“Lloyd, I’m find…nothing is going to happen. I trust Silver.”
Silver frowned and looked down to her foot…feeling sad and happy…
Luna held Lloyd back. Silver kept looking down at her foot as Edward drank the glass.
When he was done Edward looked up and smiled, “See…nothing wrong.”
He placed the glass down and went over to Lloyd, “Please don’t worry about it…Silver may be stupid at times but she would never---“
“I’m staying here.”
Edward frowned and turned to look at Silver. Luna gave Silver a sad look and Lloyd looked away.
“What?”
Silver sighed and looked up at the same time, “I’m staying here to study. I’m sorry if I am leaving the group on a very important mission. I’m sorry…but all three of you will have to go seek out the other materials without me.”
Edward eyed Silver and took a step closer to her, “Here to study?”
“Yes.”
Silver eyed Edward back and everything was silent.
“Fine with me. I wouldn’t have to worry that you would get into trouble.”
Edward turned around and left the room. Silver dropped her shoulder and frowned and she made her way to the door.
All of a sudden, Silver was swirled back and slapped across the face.
“You always think that doing these things will make everyone around you happy! However, what you don’t know is that you are just hurting us more knowing you are willing to hurt yourself just to make us happy! We are not stupid Silver!”
Luna was crying and Silver frowned. She felt the slap burn her cheeks, but she didn’t hit Luna back or place a hand on her burning cheek.
“Sorry…you guys leave today…have a safe journey.”
Silver turn around and left closing the door gently behind her. She heard Lloyd trying to sooth Luna down and Silver withered down to the ground.
She placed her head between her elbows.
Edward who wasn’t far from where Silver was looked outside when he saw Silver placed her head between her elbows.
+++
They walked silently down the road. It was too quiet as they walked and they listened to the animals around them and their own footsteps making sounds.
“This seems too quiet.”
Luna was looking at her feet as they walked. No one answered her but she didn’t mine…she knew they each had their own answer in their mind.
Edward felt different after drinking that water Silver had handed to him. He just felt calmer and a little less worried about Silver.
Before they were going to leave Varia had came up to him and asked him to stay. Edward had refused because he didn’t want her hanging around him.
All she ever talked about was getting married and he wasn’t thinking about that right now.
As they made their way southwest to get the next material, they took a rest at a little town.
+
“This way please…”
The innkeeper led each one of the warriors to their own room. As the innkeeper left, the other two came into Edward’s room.
“The next item we must get is the orb. However, the place the orb is in happens to have a lot of demons. So…on our way there we may encounter a few.”
Luna looked at the map, “How long do you think it would take for us to go there? It took us just three days to reach the sword…but the orb looks far from here.”
“And not to mention that there wasn’t any monsters or bandit to hold us down too.”
Edward nodded his head, “True…it would probably take us a week to get there.”
Luna frowned, “Then why don’t we go to the other one,” Luna moved her fingers across the map, “To get the dagger?”
Edward sighed, “Though the dagger may be closer…it would take about two weeks to get to…”
“Yes, Edward has got a point Luna. Look here,” Lloyd, pointed to a weird looking thing on the map, “This shows that there is a lot of monster there. Two weeks is only the minimum days we might spend going to get the dagger.”
Luna frowned, “So…we are going to stay here one night and leave tomorrow then if we want to make it in time before the Black Knight gets it.”
“That’s the plan.”
Everyone looked at each other and nodded their head. Edward stood up and stretched.
“There is still a few more hours before we can call it a day…why you two don’t go spend some times together. Soon…I will have to be with you guys all the time and you two won’t have any alone times.”
“That’s very generous of you Edward…are you sure you are okay alone though?”
Luna gave him a worried look but he just smiled at her.
“I’m fine….”
Lloyd took Luna’s hand and left the room leaving Edward behind. He sighed and then went out of his room too.
+++
“Stop! THEIF!”
Edward turned around as he heard the shouts. Just as he, did he saw someone that looked like Silver? Edward froze to his spot as the person turn and grabbed the thief as he ran by.
Edward watched as the person took the money in the hands of the thief and handed it back to the owner. The owner thanked the person and took the thief away.
The person turned back and Edward drew in his breath…he looked just like Silver….
He was carrying a sword and he looked very calm and peaceful. He walked by Edward and then stop. Edward turned back as the person turned to look at Edward.
“Nice to meet you.”
Up close, he looked almost like Silver except the fact that he was a boy. He looked just as young as Silver was…
“Nice to meet you too…are you a traveler?”
He smiled and nodded his head, “Yes, my name is Huey. And you are?”
“My name is Edward.”
Huey nodded his head and waved good-bye as he turn to leave. Edward just smiled back at him. Edward made his way to the center of the town and sat by the fountain. He looked out into the setting sun and noticed that there were fewer people on the streets now. He was glad not many of them knew how he looked like or else they would be all over him.
As the sky darkened and the air got cooler Edward stood up and went back to the inn. He need a good night sleep before tomorrow’s travel…however he had to go talk with Lloyd and Luna first…about Huey.
+++
“You saw Huey? Did he look like Silver and everything?”
Edward nodded his head and ruffled his hair.
“This is bad then don’t you think? He may know we are going to get the orb too…he might tried something tonight if we are not careful.”
Lloyd spoke something under his breath and Edward heard it was a spell.
“There…now the inn is being protected. If anyone was to sneak in or attempt I would know.”
Luna frowned, “There is only three inns in this town…what if he happens to be in this one too?”
“I don’t think so Luna…remembers when I told you to go buy some herbs for the journey tomorrow?”
Luna nodded her head and Lloyd continues.
“I thought I saw Silver walking down the road with a sword…which isn’t like her at all…As it turned out the person I thought was Silver was and man…more like a boy. His name was also Huey… I was glad I asked you to go away or else he would have recognized you.”
Luna nodded her head and looked around, “So you stalked him to his inn?”
Lloyd blush, “When I realized it….”
Edward smiled for the first time that day after he had found out Silver wasn’t coming back with them.
“You two go to sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be a hard journey.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++