Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Edward? Are you okay?”
Edward’s eyes snapped open and he sat up straight.
“Be careful Edward, your spell was reflected back at you and your wounds would open if you are not careful.”
Lloyd held him down as he tried to explain to Edward. Edward looked down at his wounds and was surprise the side of his stomach was bleeding.
“You landed on a pile of rocks and it cut open your side. It’s a good thing Silver had taught me how to heal wounds like that or else we wouldn’t know what to do with you.”
Luna sat down next to Edward and handed him a bowl of water. He took it and drank it down deeply. He was surprise he finished the water so quickly.
“You want more?”
“Yes, thank you.”
Luna stood up, went over to the river, and got some more water for Edward. Edward finished the water and looked around him.
“Where are we?”
Lloyd sat down on a log beside him and stared at Edward.
“You were knocked out for close to a week now Edward. We thought you wouldn’t ever wake up again.”
Edward looked at Lloyd and then to his side. He touched it and winched. It still hurt him a little if he didn’t move that much.
“As the second day came you still didn’t wake up so I carried you out of that cave. I was surprise the Black Knight didn’t kill all of us all. However, we are traveling to go get the dagger before the Black Knight.”
Luna handed Edward a piece of bread, “Sorry, we are low on food right now. We were too worried about you so we didn’t have time to go buy more food. However, you can still heal with just bread.”
Edward smiled, “Thanks Luna. You two can rest now,” Edward looked around confuse for a second before turning to Lloyd, “Lloyd you said I was out for a week…how come there isn’t any monster around?”
Lloyd sighed, “I set a barrel around us so no monster can get in.”
Edward nodded his head, “I’m sorry I can’t really do anything right now.”
Luna smiled motherly, “Edward, its fine. You just rest up and heal and are and ready to lead us again.”
Lloyd smiled and nodded his head. Edward finished his bread and drank another cup of water behind going back to sleep.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++