Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ The Path ❯ The Path III ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Path III
The Path can be hard, it can be difficult, and it is then the Branches call. But strive on, strive forward, and you shall leave it all behind. Just keep pressing forward, and don't lose hope. For even though it may seem as though you are alone on the path, and can receive no help, you are not, for the path is never lonely unless you make it so, the path has many walking it, they aren't there just for show. Everyone you meet, everyone you know, is walking forward with, even when you did not know. Walking on the path, they strive to help you go, walking on the branches, they seek your help in turn, for even when you cannot see them, even when you cannot hear them, smell them, touch them, taste them, they are there, on the path, walking. And if you should see, that one has stopped his walk, reach out a helping hand, and give a pull or shove, to get them walking once again, walking on the path, for the more you help, the more you walk the path. Do not fear the branches, though they seem so sweet and sound so great, for ever under their loudest screams, the path calls, kind and gentle, welcoming, not demanding, eager for your feet. So walk the path, through the hardest, to the lighest, and be the light yourself, to others in their needs, and know, you may meet, one day, along the path, one who will become your path, or one whose path you shall become, for we are all the path, we are all as one.