Original Song Lyrics Fan Fiction ❯ The Real World. ❯ The Real World. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 01/07/2007, 10:17pm.
Authors Note:
I got the inspiration for this just a couple of minutes ago..well at least the beginning anyway.
Well here's another song by me.
As far as I know this is completely original.
Meant to humorous and hopefully have a bit of truth to it.
Let me know what you think.==^-^==.

Happy New Year People!
////////////////////////

Here is some important information, Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
///////////////////////////////////

In the real world, life can suck.
You won't always have your ducks in a row but then,
Hey! It's out the door you go!

In the real world there are many cliche's but hey
it's just another day.

Rain or shine, It's all up to you if your really fine.
What drives you insane? The crazy splashing of never ending rain, making you realize whats truly mundane.

What makes you fine? The refreshing shine from the sun that seems to be divine and seems to bring out fun.

Salutations we're at temptations, We all have one of these.
Perhaps a gun or the freedom to run and do as you please.

In the real world there are restrictions and convictions,
limitations to many things, But as you know not having some kind of fun is like telling a bird not to sing.

Well let's jump the gun and move onto fun, What do you do?
Read a book, maybe cook or just sit back and have a look?
There are so many things. Perhaps you dance or perhaps you sing, So many choices for so many things.

In the real world life can be gloomy and some days feel like utter doom. But don't be rude and kick off that attitude and just sing!

In the real world there all kinds of days, Good or bad, joyous or sad. It's how you see it anyway!
Just move on to the next day with a new attitude, Get some rest and just do your best, That's all that's expected anyway.

I leave you now as this songs comes to a close,
Shut your eyes and hold your nose, Dive head first and see where your life goes. Hesitation could lead to devastation and that could suck, So for now I say good bye and good luck.
*fade out*
/////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
First time writing something like this. By the way, The beat is an upbeat one and should involve a guitar.
Happy New Year!

Finished: 01/07/1007, 11:32pm.