Original Stories Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Torture ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I shudder as I hear the piercing creek of the cellar door, this cellar has been my home ever since I met him. A tall, dark figure looms in the doorway with his latest victim, a woman of what looks like her mid twenties. I watch him shove her into the cellar with a muffled whimper from her, her hands were tied behind her back and she had been gagged. I knew what he was going to do with her, he was going to kill her, just as he had done with the others. Why? I don't know, but I must be the only person to see this cellar and live. How he was to kill her I don't know? it's as if he's experimenting, or giving me a choice as to how he'll kill me.

It was at a Halloween party, that I met him, I should've known he wasn't right when I met him. He looked like a crazy man freshly escaped from the loony bin, but he seemed like a decent human being, so I gave him a shot. We went out for a couple of months ‘til he gave me the invite to his place. That's when things started. He took me down to his cellar, he said he had something for me. My gut said "bail, leave or you're going to die." But leave it to my desperate heart to tell me to disobey my instincts. I followed him into the dark, cold cellar when he suddenly shoved me down the last bit of stairs. He started beating me. I fought back to no avail as he was far stronger than I. When he had tired me out, he dragged me to a pole and chained me to it. A sadistic smile was worn on his face as he whispered into my ear, "don't worry, you get to live, for now. I'm going to have my fun first" He laughed the kind of laugh only a truly crazed person could. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, still trying to hold back my fear. "I'm bored." he said casually. "That's it? What are you planning to do?" "If I told you it would ruin the fun, now wouldn't it?" He laughed again. He was truly out of his mind.

From that point on almost every night he would bring someone to kill, making me watch as he slowly slit into his kill, laughing hysterically as he did so. He didn't always take the slow way. Sometimes he'd kill them instantly. Others, he let them sit and soak in their pain as they died painfully. As he was doing to me, but he was being different, I must have been fun to play with. Because he would beat me, cut into my bruised flesh, but never enough to put me any closer to my doomed fate. Torture was an understatement.

So back to the present situation, he was getting ready to kill this poor woman, whom I'm sure had caused him no harm. I wanted nothing more than to die at this point, being locked down here for weeks watching him kill people, was truly more than I could take. I was in severe pain, and slowly dying. I haven't eaten more than some bread he would occasionally give me and some water. I watched him decide his method to end this poor lady's life. I guess he decided to have some fun with her, but not before he knocked her out. That's when he took a knife and started cutting into her, I looked away in disgust; "Why are you doing this? I thought I was the only one you were going to kill. So why kill all these innocent people?" I asked nearly on the edge of tears. "I told you I was bored." "And extremely crazy, you sick bastard!" Mistake, he walked over and cut right into my face. "Watch it missy, you're lucky you're cute, or I would've let you live this long." "I haven't done anything to you! Now if you're going to kill me just hurry up!" I screamed. "No chance, you're going to watch me kill her, now here's an idea, instead of me killing her. Why don't you? I promise I'll end your suffering if you do" He said it so innocently it sent chills up my spine. Now, if I play my cards right, I could save her life along with mine, I just have to look for something to knock him out with. "Well? Are you going to do it?" He was getting impatient. That pipe, perfect. I grinned, I was going to live. "Yeah, I'll do it, you gonna unchain me so I can?" I asked. "I'd have to wouldn't I?" "Yeah, so hurry up!" I think I scared him a little, he went to get the key. When he got back he undid the lock and let me free, that's when I grabbed the pipe and smashed his head with it. He fell to the ground with a thud, he was out. I made my way to call the police, fortunately, the woman and I both lived to tell the tale and lock the psycho away for life.