Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Feelings ❯ Meet Junseiotome and the dog demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wait why do I need a disclaimer I own the characters and the story!!! Umm everything belongs to skittlekagome!!!



Junseiotome walked out of her hut. She lived in a village of priestess’s. The priestess’s only trained in the village until they were hired by a village to become their priestess. Junseiotome was 17 almost 18 but she wasn’t supposed to be hired. She was the direct apprentice of the Head Priestess. There was another priestess in the village who had never been hired whose name was Misuteri. Everyone suspected that it was because she was anti-social. Misuteri obviously could care less if she was hired or not. Junseiotome sighed and continued onto a path which led to a field of herbs. Sadly Junseiotome actually had never developed any spiritual powers. The only thing she had a talent for was healing the sick.

A young dog demon sat in a tree. He had long brown hair that was not either dark or light. He had black eyes and dog ears. (No he is not Inuyasha!!) His brown dog tail slowly wagged back and forth. (See I told you!) His outfit consisted of a simple light blue short sleeved shirt with really dark blue pants. He was really bored, too bored for words. His wacky younger sister was terrorizing some poor men from a village. Suddenly a scent caught his nose. It was the most extraordinary scent he had ever smelt. It was the smell of purity mixed with a female cat demon. The young demon was immediately infatuated. He looked down to see something he did not expect to see.

It was merely a human priestess. She appeared to have black hair down to her waist. It was not tied into a ribbon, which was a common fashion statement for priestesses. Her eyes were nearly as black as his. She was very skinny so her outfit looked very loose on her. Suddenly he had a look of disgust for he had not found the mysterious cat demon with the wonderful smell. So he decided to hop away. (no not like a rabbit!!)

The sun was now setting over ancient Japan. Junseiotome slowly snuck out of the village. When she was safely hidden in the forest she stood there and waited. Slowly the sun set and as soon as the moon was visible Junseiotome began to pulse. Soon a flurry of sparkles appeared where her heart is and began to spread all over her body. They covered her arms and legs. Her fingernails soon grew into claws. Her priestess kimono was slowly replaced with a short sleeved green kimono with a yellow sash. Junseiotome’s dark hair than began to lighten into a bright yellow.

By now the transformation was almost complete. From her head two cat ears sprouted from her head. (Note: In this story cat ears are a little wider than dog ears!) Than a long yellow cat tail popped up right above her butt. Finally Junseiotome opened her eyes which seemed to narrow like a cats and threw off her sandals and socks and landed on her feet and winked.

There will be a time and explanation for her transformation but not now. Anyways Junseiotome bounded off into the night. She had been doing this almost every night for a long time. However unknown to her, her once abnormal life was about to become just plain stupid. Simply because in this world there are many stupid demons and MANY stupid humans.

Remember the nameless dog demon that was mentioned earlier? Well currently he was trying to sleep. His sister decided to bother some male villagers…all night. She really had some issues with men. Just as he was about to fall asleep the scent of the cat demon filled his nose. He ran faster than any cheetah in hopes of finding this cat demon and seducing her. Boy was he in for a real surprise.

Junseiotome turned around only to be faced to face with a dog demon. Oh great this is exactly what she wanted tonight. A dog and cat confrontation, she wondered if he wished to kill her, or make her his mate. Neither were about to happen on this fine night. Considering he had a look of lust in his eyes the latter was the correct answer. Finally Junseiotome decided to speak. (I know someone actually speaks!!)

“Alright let’s get this straight…GO AWAY!!!” she yelled. Of course our infatuated dog demon friend was not going to listen.

“Well aren’t you are pretty thing.” he said in the most seductive voice he could while advancing towards her. Of course Junseiotome didn’t take to kindly to this and slapped him so hard he fell back into the nearest tree.

“DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!!!???” After scratching his face she took off. The young dog demon sighed. This was not going to be as easy as he thought to woo the young cat girl. It was shock since cat demons were usually the easiest the seduce but not this one. It’s almost as if she wasn’t totally cat.



Well that’s chapter 1, my fingers are beginning to hurt from typing so fast. Maybe I will make the next chapter longer!!! I know the main guy in the story doesn’t even have a name yet. Well actually he does I just haven’t told you ^_^ Oh well until next chapter!!

Junseiotome: Pure Girl
Misuteri: Mystery