Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Clan ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry that it took me so long I've been busy with other assignments. I hope you like the story so far! Please review…I need to know what you think of the story so far. Thank you for reading my story! I will be posting up a pic of Kurai soon. So look out for him!
 
~Thank you!
______________________________________________________________ __________
 
Chapter Three
 
We are supposed to be having this clan meeting and I have no idea why I have to be there to hear about my mother's death. I have no father so it doesn't matter anymore. My mother once told me `All things die soon enough.' I didn't know that she meant so soon. I miss her already. Hanging out with my cousin (my new betrothed) hasn't really dulled the feeling I felt the day I saw her die. My heart shattered to pieces and I still haven't eaten much lately. My doctor is concerned about me and doesn't want me to go to this meeting but she doesn't have much say in it. My clan leader told me that I only had to entertain the girl who was with the other clan leader but I don't even know how to do that right now. Kurai said that he would hang out with me until the meeting was over to `make sure that I was okay'.
 
“Chun? Are you sure that you can do this?” asked Kurai when we were on our way back to the Moonsky (where we lived).
 
“Yes, I know I can,” I said smiling. At least I thought I could.
 
“Okay, I'll believe you,” replied Kurai and we continued on our way back from the waterfall.
 
When we got back I had to get changed into my dress. I pulled my dress on and ran downstairs where Fireshadow was standing.
 
“You look very nice,” complemented Fireshadow then added, “Are you ready for the meeting?”
 
“Thank you. Yes, I suppose I am,” I replied following him into the conference room.
 
~Koon's POV~
 
“Koon, Are you excited to meet her?” asked Rosebriar when we were almost there.
 
“Would it be bad if I said yes?” I replied questioningly.
 
“No, it wouldn't be,” stated Rosebriar adding, “Why would you think it bad, Koon?”
 
“Yes, I'm excited to meet her. I just thought that I might get in trouble if I liked her,” I replied looking ahead at the `palace' in front of me.
 
~Chun's POV~
 
We sat in the conference room for a few minutes when the door finally opened and we were greeted by an old looking female wolf and one who looked strangely like me. I took a breath as I looked at her and just stared. I knew it was rude but she just looked so much like me.
 
“Oh my god,” I breathed in.
 
“Whoa,” breathed the other girl.
 
I fainted and when I came to I saw the girl standing over my bed just looking at me and then back to my mirror. Like she couldn't believe it was real either.
 
“Hi, my name is Koon,” she said realizing that I was indeed awake.
 
I sat up and replied, “My name is Chun nice to meet you.”
 
“Wow even our names sound alike. I can't believe this. Out of all the things I have a twin,” she said half to me and half not.
 
“Yeah,” I agreed as Kurai walked in and nearly fainted too.
 
“Wait so there are two of you? I always knew something was wrong with you,” he joked and gave me a quick kiss.
 
“Ha ha, very funny mister, you just remember who you're going to get married to,” I giggled looking over at Koon and back at him.
 
“Yes my dear, I will always love you,” he replied giving me another quick kiss.
 
“Hi, I'm Koon,” said my `twin'.
 
“Hi, I'm Kurai. Chun's cousin and soon to be husband,” he replied extending a hand to Koon.
 
She took his hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you,” she said back after letting his hand go.
 
“Well what should we do? Oh, yeah, sorry about fainting earlier Koon,” I said getting up.
 
“Yeah, no problem that's what I felt like doing too,” she said shaking her head.
 
“I think that we should go to the waterfall to talk as a group more,” input Kurai as he grabbed my hand and added, “Don't you think that it's a good idea?”
 
“Yes, I do,” I said grabbing Koon's hand and pulling her out the door.
 
“What-?” questioned Koon as she was being helplessly dragged to the waterfall.