Original Stories Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Gaia's Furry ❯ Ileandrean ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaia's Furry
Ultima Key Blade Master 111
Claimer: I own every thing in this story. Nothing is borrowed or ripped off from some one else. However if you want to borrow my characters just ask me. My email address is darianwezel@yahoo.com
 
A/N: just so everyone knows you are portrayed as my main character so whenever I have point of views I'll just write your POV. “Hyzura and Hykura talking.” Shape shifters can only talk in their own language but people fused with them can understand them.
 
(You're POV)
Front Gates Ileandrean
 
“These gates are locked with pure demonic energy we've got to find a way to force it open.” I said looking at the lock on the gate and the invisible energy seeping out of it.
 
“Cant you just channel the lock. I mean you've channeled a lot of other things with demonic energy surrounding it.” Zack said remembering all of the times we had run into things blocked by demonic energy.
 
“Let me show you why that won't work.” I said calmly walking to the lock. As soon as I started to channel it black whips came out of the lock and lashed my hand. I pulled it back and watched the cuts heal them selves do to the spirit energy still surrounding my hand.
 
“What happened what was that?” Zack asked looking at the lock like it was a deadly snake about to strike.
 
“It was what happens when you try to channel something being channeled by someone as powerful or more powerful then yourself.” I said explaining the laws of channeling to him. “The reason I could channel all of the demonic energy barriers we ran into in the past is because all of those enemies were weaker then me and they got the back lash effect. You see just like with all magic there are laws you have to follow when channeling. The only difference with these laws is that not following them will get you killed. The first law is that you must know the limitations of your own body and if what you're trying to channel exceeds those limitations if it does then you shouldn't do it unless you have a death wish. That's why when ever I channel the air I make sure that the air around me is already doing what I want it to. That's why I spin my weapon in the air around me to make the air spin before I channel it into a twister or twisters. The second law is that if someone else is channeling something you must know or at least have an idea of the strength of the other channeler. Once you know that then you know whether you will be the one to receive the back lash effect or your opponent will be the one to and how strong the effect will be. If the enemy is to much stronger then you then you shouldn't try channeling the object that the enemy is or you'll be killed by the back lash effect. For example say that Gaia was channeling something if I were to channel that same thing I would be killed. The third and final law is that you must know what the thing you're channeling is composed of, how dense it is, and how much it weighs. For this lock is 20% steel, 60% chromium, 10% titanium, and 10% copper. Its weight is 45lbs and it is pretty dense.” I finished seeing the look of amazement on his face.
 
“Ok then what do we do seeing as how we can't break these rules?” he asked.
 
“I've got it I'll channel the gates and make them crush the lock.” I said thinking up a good plan.
 
“What if Dathon figures out what you're doing won't he fight back?” Zack asked.
 
“No because he already knows that I tried to channel the lock and he knows that he can kill me at any minute. Actually that's what he'll be thinking because I used just enough to make it where we weren't on a level playing field. But on the gate I'm going all out.” I said starting to channel the gate but it wasn't as easy as I thought. Once I was done we walked into the city. We looked at it and were surprised to see almost all of the buildings of the once proud capital gone. What was even more surprising was the fact that the ones that were still standing looked like they were seats for a coliseum. “This isn't normal there's no way that those buildings looked like that originally. Dathon must have had his servants make those buildings like that and he probably has all of the people on those buildings so that they can watch humans second worst battle since we came to this planet.” I said to Hyzura getting mad at what this guy was doing. “Calm down Hykura getting angry and frustrated will leave you vulnerable to attack you have to stay focused. Don't worry about Dathon just yet he will get what's coming to him in just time just wait until we go up to him can you promise me that.” Hyzura said trying to calm me down and it worked. “You're right Hyzura I got I keep my head. Lets go get rid of these dark shape shifters and then take Dathon down.” I said punching my hand ready to get started. “I'm with you we should get rid of these vermin. And then once we're all done we'll help rebuild this town. Which I'm sure you wanted to do in the first place if you found the town in ruins that is why you told Eric that you would be back in three weeks after all.” He said. “Yah that and because I wanted to get him some thing from the gift shop.” I said. “There you go that's the old serious about nothing Hykura that I know and love.” He said laughing I just laughed with him. “Zack you ready for this battle?” I asked and he nodded. “Same deal as our last big battle the person that kills the most enemies and gets the least injuries wins and gets a hundred dollars when we get home ok?” I asked again he nodded smiling. So we headed into the middle of the buildings and there for the first time we saw just how many enemies we were up against.
 
Me: Yay cliff hanger hey I just thought of something maybe I should tell you what the towns and places they've been to name sakes are and what they mean.
Ileandrean- The first human capital on the planet of Nuacauna and the first city. It means the city of gold or the rich city.
Bloody Trail- The place where the first war was fought. It was fought against humans and demons because at that time the realms weren't separate. Humans almost became extinct but then again human kind was already on the brink of extinction at that time. Now however humans are back to being numerous. The trail leads from Quidaid to Ileandrean and is now a sad reminder of that war.
Hykura: Put the next chapter up put the next chapter up put (hand goes over mouth.)
Eric: (has hand over Hykura's mouth.) jeez shut up Hykura.
Me: Well remember review and tell me what you think no flames though because they help no one constructive criticism only.