Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ 40 Nights of Honeymoon ❯ Ice Cream Break ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: the characters and the plot all belong to me, since this is my own original story.

Warnings: moderate language, yaoi sex, and implied stuff.

Author's Notes: A craving for ice cream will inspire a chapter like this. So here I am writing this like 5 days later and still no ice cream :(


40 Nights Of Honeymoon
By Ayeesha Abdullah

Night FOUR: Ice Cream Break
Daiki was in the kitchen, staying true to his word to make Netami his ice cream. He used the new ice cream maker that they had received as a house warming gift, and it was perfect timing too because that day was a sweltering hot day indeed, hotter than the last.

The raven-haired teen handed two vanilla soft-serve cones to Netami’s children Misaki and Kenshin, and one to Toshio who was staying over that afternoon. The kids thanked the teen before running out into the backyard happily eating their ice cream by the swimming pool.

Afterwards, Daiki carried three more cones into the air-conditioned parlor where Jousho and Daiki were sitting, both shirtless yet still hot. Ureshii wasn’t in there because unfortunately he had to work that Saturday afternoon.

“Here’s the ice cream I promised. Let me know how it is, since this is my first time making it,” Daiki said, handing the two men cones.

“There’s no doubt in my mind it isn’t good,” Netami replied, after tasting it. Jousho nodded in agreement.

“Good!” Daiki grinned, before licking his own ice cream.

Netami stopped eating his once he noticed Daiki lick his. Then, he glanced over at Jousho who was obviously staring at Daiki too. The teen didn’t notice either of them, however.

‘It’s really weird,’ Netami thought, ‘How watching someone eat ice cream can be so… sexy.’ His eyes focused on Daiki’s tongue, going slowly around the frosty treat, which reminded the man of something else he and Jousho both knew Daiki did quite well.

Jousho was thinking the exact same thing as Netami was. ‘He’s so cute and naïve, probably not even noticing how wrong he looks, eating ice cream like that. I see why Netami is so crazy about him eating popsicles…’

Netami was broken out of his thoughts when he felt a cold liquid drip on his chest. His ice cream was melting.

“Netami, you’re going to have to eat faster than that, or it’ll end up dripping all over you,” Daiki pointed out, before licking the vanilla off his chest.

The brunette looked the boy in the face before noticing there was a drop of vanilla on Daiki’s chin. For a split second, it reminded him of something else, before he forced the nasty thoughts out his mind.

Jousho licked the drop off Daiki’s chin, before saying, “There was a little something on your face.”

“Obviously,” Daiki laughed.

At this point, Netami almost wanted to just dumb the whole damn ice cream all over his body to get Daiki to lick it off, which was actually a very interesting idea.

“…Why are you two looking all creepy like that?” Daiki questioned, confused.

“You look so good eating that ice cream, I wish I was that ice cream,” Netami confessed.

“Exactly what I was thinking,” Jousho agreed.

“You two are such nasty little freaks, especially you Netami,” Daiki exclaimed, before turning to the man in question. He licked Netami’s pert nipple where some more ice cream had dripped slightly, before sucking it, tasting the sticky vanilla. Then he did the same thing to the other nipple, before cleaning the remainder from Netami’s chest.

Netami unbuttoned the shorts he was wearing, saying, “I want you to do it here too.”

“Don’t worry I’ll do it there too,” Daiki replied.

“Don’t forget about your husband over here too,” Jousho reminded him.

“Oh I won’t forget you Jojo,” Daiki reassured him.

Netami’s barely touched cone continued to drip, now long trails running down to his now-uncovered groin area. Finally remembering it, he started to eat it while watching as Daiki teased him, running his tongue along the trail of ice cream before coming to Netami’s cock, dripping with precum and ice cream as well. Daiki ran his tongue along his erection just like he did with his now-eaten cone, tasting the mingling flavors of Netami and vanilla. Then, he took all of the cock in his mouth, trying to get him closer to his release, and sucked.

There was something oddly sensual about eating an ice cream cone and being sucked off at the same time, Netami noted. He was really close to coming soon.

Meanwhile, Jousho couldn’t even remember to eat his, watching Daiki deep-throat his friend made him forget about his ice cream, which was dripping down his chest and stomach. He was rubbing his growing erection through his shorts, before finally seeing Netami come, another kind of white liquid now running down Daiki’s chest.

Netami… I want you to do me a favor and help me clean off Jojo, he’s so sticky,” Daiki requested, before licking some of the ice cream off Jousho’s right nipple, and Netami did the same to his left. They both sucked on his nipples at the same time, making him moan. Daiki followed the ice cream trails down Jousho’s stomach, before unbuttoning his shorts while Netami continued licking vanilla off Jousho’s chest.

Jousho felt the sensation of Daiki’s skilled tongue around his cock, and it made him remember the way he was just eating that ice cream, and he was practically doing the exact same thing. The red-head’s cock was dripping precum already, rock hard from the double stimulation of Netami teasing his nipples and Daiki sucking his cock now.

Finally, sensing he was going to come, Daiki had removed his mouth from his husband’s cock as he ejaculated, now another man’s cum on his chest.

“Jousho, now you’re going to have to clean him off,” Netami pointed out, snickering. “By the way, can we have ice cream tomorrow?”

Daiki scolded him teasingly, “Only if you promise to actually eat it next time.”



To Be Continued…



Don't forget to review! I love you fans!! ^_^