Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Sly Little Hikari Tale ❯ A Sly Little Hikari Tale ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Sly Little Hikari Tale
 
 
Hikari walked along the trail to Hissy Chrissy's house happily humming to herself. It was a beautiful morning and Hika had a lot planned for her friends and herself to do. First she had to gather everyone up though. As she walked through Hissy Chrissy's door she heard laughter from out back. Hika walked outside to see Hissy and Brandon already playing together. There was a strange lumpy bag near the riverbank next to Hissy.
Hika walked closer to figure out what it could be. Suddenly there was a low howl in the woods nearby and a ball of silver gray fur hit Hika right in the side. Hika and Chi tumbled over and over each other nipping and licking at each other in greeting. The two of them untangled themselves and trotted over to Brandon and Hissy. Hika noticed that Hissy's eyes were red and bloodshot. As she sat down next to her she asked, “Are you okay Hissy? You look sick.” Hissy looked up and jumped, as if she was only just now noticing Hika. “Yes, I'm fine. In fact, I'm better than fine!” “What do you mean, Hissy?” asked Chi. “Well, Brandon and I found some lumpy things in my kitchen while we were waiting for the two of you.”
Hika and Chi went home that night, worried for their friends. Hika told her mom about what had happened. Her mother told her that the lumpy things had been wild mushrooms, and that they were not good for snakes or fish to eat. Hika nodded and thanked her mother, telling her that she would go and tell Hissy and Brandon about the mushrooms early the next morning.
Chi went with Hika to Hissy's the next day, to help explain what Hika's mother had said. Hissy's mother told them that Hissy and Brandon were out back playing again. As Hika and Chi walked outside they say Hissy eat three whole mushrooms in one bite. “Hissy! Don't eat those! They're dangerous,” called out Hika. Suddenly Hissy started to sway and then fall. Brandon laughed as he reached for some more mushrooms. Hika jumped across to block the mushrooms from his reach as Chi checked to make sure Hissy was all right. When he realized that Hissy wasn't breathing, he ran to get Hissy's mom, Mrs. Snake.
A few weeks later as they buried Hissy, Brandon's mom Mrs. Fish said a few words. “It is a shame that poor Hissy had to die in order for these poor children to learn an important lesson, but I am glad that Hikari Fox and Chi Wolf were smart enough children to have listened to their parents. You shouldn't do things that hurt or strain you body beyond what it is supposed to.”
 
And so, the moral of the story is: DRUGS ARE BAD! AND CHRISSY'S A STUPID DRUG ABUSING HOE!