Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale ❯ Revenge ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:
Actually, this isn't mine. It was written by a friend of mine who is like a little brother. I'm posting it to see the reactions of people to his work.
 
Chapter Four --- Revenge
Sometimes in life there is something just so shocking, that you are knocked unconcious. Examples are, some one just asked you to marry them, you just won a large sum of money, or, in this case scenario, you just found out that you are going to be kicked out of your body.
“ What,” they all said at the same time, even though Mr. Cat was still unconcious. “ Benjamin,” Becky shouted, as he fainted. “**** ******* *****,” Jordan started cussing wildly. “ Yes I'll have bacon with that,” said Mr. Cat. “ I see why you didn't want to tell us,” Will said sheepishly, he wasn't very fond of the idea of being kicked out of his body. “ Calm down,” Kasia said, throwing a bucket of water on Benjamin. “ AAAA, cold,” Benjamin said, in shock of being drenched. “ What the (another long strip of cussing) are we going to do,” Jordan said, and there was no answers from the others.
Yes they were trapped, and in trouble, and YES there was a way out. You see, the tremor, that some saw and some didn't see, was full of radiation. The first thing that violintly touches some one effected by the radiation, gets obsorbed into their DNA, giving them certain characteristics or powers, relating to that something. Now that it is exsplained, you'll understand what happens next.
Will started feeling kind of funny, like dense funny. All of the sudden he started feeling heavier. He looked down an noticed his feet were turning silver. Will just thought his mind was playing tricks on him, I mean what would you think, and as most would, Will tried to resist the feeling. Only, it made it worse
“ rrrrrr,” Will said quietly trying to resist the feeling that was taking over his body. “ Whats the matter,” Kasia asked Will in a worried voice. “ NOthINGs WRONg,” Will said chocking on his own words. “ Well something is oviously wrong, so tells us whats th, WHAT THE, WILL YOUR LEGS,” Becky said in a frightened voice, as the silver on Will's feet spread up his legs. “ WhaT, WOAH, wHatS haPPenING TO mE,” Will said finally realizing that what was happening was real. “No NO NO, thIS CAn't HaPPeN to ME,” Will chocked out, only making it worse as the metal reached his waist, and it started spreading faster. “ Will,” they all said, except Mr. Cat who was still at some breakfast diner, in his own mind at least. “ Will,” they all said again, but it was muffled when the metal came from the back of his head and over his ears. “ Why,” was all Will could say before the metal completely covered his face.
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
):):):):):):):):)
Will woke for yet another time that night, except something was different, majorly different. For one, his vision was tinted, almost as if he had sunglasses on. Two, his hearing though it had been muffled when he passed out, was now second to none in his mind. Three, he was on the floor, and Evalo was not happy about it.
“ Kasia, WHY IS ONE OF THE PRISNORS ON THE GROUND,” Evalo said in a shout. “ Evalo, please don't shout, we both know that there is nothing that you can do to me as punishment,” Kasia said in a calm voice. “ That may be, but if you don't start doing your job, then I'll make sure you'll have a horrible time, so horrible that you'll run home crying,” Evalo said in a cool edged voice. “ Excuse me sir, but it is not her fault,” Will said in his polite voice, but he didn't say anything else, because he voice was deep and metalic. “ Shut up you, what the, Kasia, why is one of the prisnors TAINTED,” Evalo said in a voice that just trickled down your spine. “ I don't know, he started feeling funny, and then this happened,” Kasia said in a voice, that you would remember as your kindergarden teachers voice. “ Yeah, um, sir, she didn't do anything to help me get like this,” Will said, still trying to be polite. “ Shut up you, I never gave you permision to talk,” Evalo snapped. “ Evalo, you should really learn to calm down,” said Shatara, who had just walked in juggling four flaming sticks while hula hooping. “ Isn't that dangerous,” Benjamin asked with an awed look on his face. “ Not if your a ghost,” She replied, catching the lit end of the stick, while proceeding to thread another one through one ear and out the other. “ OOooOOo,” Becky and Benjamin said with impressed looks on there faces, even Jordan had a slightly less glazed looked on his face. “ Thank you, thank you,” Shatara said bowing, while they all made an effort to applaud. “ No, I ordered a medium-rare, so you take this dead piece of steak back to the chef, or else,” Mr. Cat said, who obiously still hadn't woken up yet. “ Shut up all of you,” Evalo sreeched, and if every day wasn't your day you probably would to. “ RRRRR,” Will growled under his breath, he had been patiently waiting for this little ordeal to end, the one time he actually wanted attention and help, he wasn't getting any.
Then the strangest thing happened, even out of all the strange things that had been happening. As Will started to get angry, little spikes started to appear all over him. When he got angryer, the spikes got bigger. Some of them couldn't be contained, and started shooting off in all directions. These spikes were sharp like sword sharp, and they had plasma resadue from the ghost who had violintly hit will. There are only a few things that can hurt ghosts, for instance, plasma resadue shot from a live person who chants a few words, ghost I banish you, flee fowl being, yadda yadda yadda. The rest just happened how it did.