Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 7, Chap. 38: Punk Fights ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Punk Fights

Oh no! They are bored again. What to do? Jack came up with an insane scheme. First, he got the boys involved. They waited in the car park early Saturday morning. Dustin looked around.

“Why are we here?” he asked. Jack grinned to himself.

“A pal of mine is going to be here any minute now.” He had the plan worked out in his head. Come out, you bastard! Don't let me down. The boys looked up when they heard up motorcycle pulling in. Jack put out his cigarette and threw it to the ground.

“Watch and learn,” Jack told them. He walked over to the rider and their motorcycle. At first, the boys didn't understand what was about to unfold. The rider took off their black and red helmet. Jack put up his hand.

“Yo,” he said. The rider narrowed his eyes at him.

“What?” he asked. Jack broke into huge grin.

“Smile, asshole,” he said. The other rider went down with a punch to the eye. The other boys gasped. Jack smirked rather proud of himself.

“That's for being an asshole,” he muttered. Sadao's stomach turned.

“Did he just…?” he began to ask.

“Yep,” Hal answered. He and the other didn't know how to take this as Jack walked over to them.

“Ready to go?” he asked. Jack didn't wait for an answer. Dustin glanced over his shoulder as they walked away.

-Two Weeks Later-

Six motorcycles pulled up in the apartment's parking lot. The injured leader of the pack pulled to the front.

“Yo, asshole!” he shouted. The black-eyed biker noticed a face peeking out in the window. He picked up a rock and chucked it at the glass. The face disappeared behind the curtains.

Inside, Dustin turned to the boys. “What do we do?”

Jack rose to his feet. “Follow me.” He walked out of the lobby to the enemy. The boy didn't seem to enjoy where this was headed. What could they do, however? They followed behind, reluctantly. The bikers waited outside. Jack stepped forward.

“Yes?” he asked. The black-eyed leader glared at him.

“I'm here to kick your ass!” he shouted. The other biker raised an eyebrow at him.

“Is that right?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah!” his rival shouted. Jack shrugged his shoulders.

“If you say so,” he said. His laid-back tone made his rival grit his teeth.

“Get him!” he shouted. The other five bikers rode forward. Jack rose up his hand. On cue, the boys rushed forward to attack. Jack stood back, smirking. Some of his boys could actually fight. Dustin came away with a broken nose and a black eye. Jack didn't have a single scratch on him. In the end, he and his crew won. The bikers rode off, defeated. Jack snickered to himself.

“Told ya,” he bragged. The other boys grumbled at him so sore and worn out.

-Two Weeks Later-

The girls joined the brawl.

Two different biker gangs pulled up into the parking lot. The two leaders made their way to the doors. One of them, a butch-built woman, pounded on the glass doors.

“Yo!” she shouted. “Get your asses out here!” Hallie peeked out the of the glass doors. She put up her arm to give out the signal and the next fight broke out. Jack and Evie led the charge. Dustin got his arse whopped Hallie held her own. Heather stayed hidden from the chaos.

“Why are we doing this?!” she cried. Good question. Even Jack didn't know the reason anymore. Did he even care? Well, he wasn't bored anymore, at least.

My Beat is Correct