Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Black Rose ❯ Chapter 1: Police 042 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black Rose
 
Chapter 1: Police 042
 
“…this should have never happened, but we couldn't do anything but witness the horrible mistake we made. I tried to help, but it wasn't enough, they will find out, I know they will because we are the culprits of this atrocious experiment, and once we join the team you will never leave. I write this as an apology, I'm sorry for all I did and I will fight for the project we once created. With these words I finish this letter I'm sending to you; you must do something to protect her, please, I don't know who else to write it to, as my last desire give this to my son so he can read it.
 
I write these words with the hope I will help her, I am leaving in your hands the last information on the Black Rose Project…”
 
 
3 years later at the Convention Center.
 
“May I have your attention please” a young 18 year old man appeared from behind the curtain, as he smiled at the public, he stepped on to the stand. The Convention Center was a big round building; with two floors covered with rows of seats on witch people were sited and whispering to one another. Everybody turned to see the young man, he had a tall dark figure, you could see his firm muscles under his suit; his hair was short and electric black, his eyes shown intelligence, his hands were firm and strong, and the sound of his voice was fierce.
 
“Thank you” the young man said, his smile getting bigger as he saw the interest in the public.
 
“As you might know we are gathered here my dear scientists, to acknowledge the greatest technological advance in modern history” after he said these words the complete building became quiet in an instant.
 
“In the Black Rose company we have been, for the past lasts years, doing research on DNA mutation, some of us took a step closer to success, on some cases we did mistakes” he said with an angry voice but nobody seemed to notice.
 
He came down from the stand and opened his arms to the public and said with a booming voice, “But finally we have succeeded my friends; on the name of the Black Rose company I'm happy to present to you the project: “Black Rose #2” and the beginning of a new era!”
 
The red curtain on the back opened apart, people could be heard gasping with shock at what they saw. In the middle of the scenario, there were 3 men standing, all of them had white clothes, but what made them unique was that they weren't “human”. The one on the right had big horns sticking out on the front of his head; his feet and hands had been transformed to big bull feet. The one in the middle had a large beak and enormous bird wings. The last one had big brown spikes on his back, they looked very sharp, and his face was covered with smaller spikes.
 
“This is the Special Police 042” the man finished, bowing at the public.
-------------------- Later
 
“I knew you were going to succeed Mr. Tiller” an old scientist with white hair and crooked nose said to the young man that had been up in the stand before.
 
“Well thank you Dr. Ernest, I'm sure that with this new technology, we'll be closer to a peaceful world” Tiller said in a business tone, while shaking Dr. Ernest's hand.
 
“It was very intelligent on your father's part to leave the Black Rose company to you”
 
“Well, let's put it this way, he had no other option” he said and chuckled at his own remark.
 
Dr. Ernest interrupted his voice getting low and whispering so nobody could hear except Tiller.
 
“I heard about another project” he said while looking directly to Tiller, a suspicious smile appeared in Tillers face.
 
“Well indeed there are many projects we are working on…”
 
“No, I mean. It's something special, the greatest project ever created” he said, and Tillers smile disappeared and his face turned annoyed.
 
“As I recall, the police 042 is our greatest project!” Tiller said giving a dead glare at the Dr. Ernest.
 
“Well Mr. Wellings, you may hide it well, but I know about it” he said, showing how proud he was for knowing so much.
 
“Come with me, let's go somewhere silent” Tiller said going away from the group of scientists talking, Dr. Ernest followed right behind keeping the rapid pace between.
 
“So, will you tell me all about the 1st Black Rose project?” asked Dr, Ernest.
 
“Of course Doctor” he said, his face turned to a mad smile, and thought to himself “When we are finished you wished you have never asked to know about Kira”