Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodsport ❯ Bloodsport ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eight: Bloodsport:
The rain poured on outside in the city. Chachi sat up in his hotel room staring out the window. His mind was completely elsewhere. Not only on the possibly of being dead. But not only that. His thoughts were mostly on Kim. There was something strange about her. The thug just didn't know where to begin on her. First off, there was that smell on her. Kim strangely smelt of that rotting meat being left out in the sun to dry. He hadn't noticed it until he had that dream. Now, that was all that he could notice about her. But strangely, she didn't seem to mind at all. The woman just seemed to move through life just smelling like drying rotting meat. Which led Chachi to debate if he should tell her or not. Maybe she knew and didn't really care. Maybe she was unaware that she was “dead.” The thug just couldn't tell at all.
Chachi shook his head nervously as he shuttered. The whole thing just made him shutter all over. It all just wouldn't leave his head at all.
 
I want to be a kid again
 
Come down having Sunday best
 
See me staying home bunking school
 
Knowing wrong from right just rules
 
I wish I'd never seen your face
 
Better done wonder phase
 
I need an echo, not your praise
 
Straying from the god you nailed
 
My mother, my mother, my mother never told
 
My mother, my mother, my mother never told me
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
Then, the bathroom door opened. Chachi came back to earth and turned around behind him. Kim was stepping out of the bathroom in a cloud of steam. She was only dressed in a white terry cloth towel. Chachi couldn't help but to stare at her. The towel clung to every curve on her body. The thug was almost turned on, but the smell of rotting meat drying brought him back to reality. That wasn't something he couldn't understand that about her. He was repulsed by her, but yet he loved her. Kim looked at him smiling.
“Chachi,” she spoke up. “Is something wrong?” The thug just shook his head.
“No baby,” he said. “I'm fine.” His woman wasn't convinced. She walked over to him and sat down behind him. The woman wrapped her arms around him. Chachi tried his best to ignore and brave the sickening and sweet scent of perfume and rotting meat on her. That scent told him that she knew that she was “dead” and she was trying her best to cover it up to hide it from him. But obviously that wasn't working at all. The thug still noticed the smell.
Kim leaned in and lightly kissed him on the neck. That suddenly changed everything. The thug finally ignored the smell and turned to his woman. He kissed her back on the lips. The man suddenly found himself swept away by his emotions. The thug pushed his woman down on the bed and ripped open her towel. Kim just relaxed and gave her to him in deep passion.
 
Sex and love is not a game
 
A game is something you can win
 
Maybe something kind of fun
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport, son
 
My mother, my mother, my mother never told
 
My mother, my mother, my mother never told me
 
Never told me
 
Never told me
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
Within hours, Kim and Chachi were sleeping in each other's arms. Kim was perfectly sleeping. The thug on the other hand couldn't sleep. He decided to just accept the fact that he just couldn't get his mind around Kim. She was just that powerful to him. He couldn't leave her if he wanted. So he might as well enjoy it. Lucky for him, Chachi was enjoying this sentence to the fullest.
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
 
'Cause love is just a bloodsport
 
Love is just a bloodsport
Love is Just a Bloodsport