Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Bunnies and Rainbows ❯ Bunnies and Rainbows ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bunnies and Rainbows
-
© 2006 Ohne Sie
-
 
 
Once upon a time, there were three bunnies who lived in a happy little meadow with a rainbow, the greenest grass and the prettiest daisies in the world. They were the happiest bunnies ever. They liked to frolic in the meadow every day and eat daisies until they were almost sick.
 
One day the littlest bunny found a secret tunnel. He called to his brothers to crawl through the tunnel with him. His brothers hopped over and they all went through the tunnel. Inside the tunnel they discovered a pot of gold.
 
“A leprechaun must live here!” the middle brother said. So the bunny brothers bounced for joy.
 
“This must be the end of the rainbow!” the eldest brother said. They bounced for joy again.
 
They heard footsteps and turned around. Someone was watching them! Was it a leprechaun?
 
No. It was a puppy. The puppy wagged its tail. The bunnies were scared and hopped away. The puppy whined sadly. “I just want to play,” the puppy said.
 
The littlest bunny, to the shock of his brothers, hopped toward the puppy. The puppy wagged his tail again and licked the bunny.
 
“That tickles!” the littlest bunny said, giggling. His brothers hopped over then and they all played with the puppy.
 
And they all lived happily ever after. The end. Even though the gold made no sense at all. I don't care. It distracted you from the sadness of When Dreams Fade, right?