Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Common ❯ Part II: End of Innocence: Chapter Eleven: Two Kids Make a Mistake ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven: Two Kids Make a Mistake:

It's hard to say who made the first move. It just sort of happened. Neither could stop it. This unfolded the day of the funeral. Atticus invited Aoi along. They sat together in the back. She held his hand the whole time. He wouldn't look up. The ashes would be flown out to South Carolina, back to his mother's family.

“It's funny,” Atticus said. “We were never that close.”

“Do you want to go up and say something?” Aoi whispered. Atticus shook his head.

“You sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said. Aoi rubbed his back. Atticus still wouldn't cry. He hadn't cried this whole time. The boy drew his knees to his chest. The casket was lowered into the fire outside. Atticus still wouldn't cry.

“Bye, mama,” he said. The casket disappeared from view.

--------

Later, Atticus sat alone in his room. Aoi sat beside him, rubbing his back.

“I'm still here for you,” she whispered. “Talk to me if you need me.” Suddenly, Atticus turned and kissed her on the lips. She didn't know what to do at first. This just happened. She should've just stopped. It could've just stopped and everything would've been fine.

Aoi took Atticus into her arms. He nestled her back onto the bed. She looked up at him huddled over her.

“What are you doing?” Aoi asked. Atticus huddled over her, frozen.

“I… I don't know,” he said. The couple lay motionless as if daring each other to move.

“What are we doing?” Aoi asked.

“I don't know,” Atticus said. Both teenagers sat at a standstill. Aoi cleared her throat as she started blushing.

“Um…” she said.

“What should I do?” Atticus asked. She couldn't answer. It would have been a good idea stop now. It really would have.

“I feel hot,” Aoi whimpered.

“Me too,” Atticus said. He unbuttoned his long white shirt and cast it aside. His girlfriend blushed as she stared at his torso. When did he get this ripped? Aoi squirmed underneath him, blushing.

“Is something wrong?” he asked. She quickly shook her head.

“N-N-No!” Aoi said. Atticus took hold of her dress. He looked deep into her eyes.

“Is this okay?” he asked. Aoi quickly nodded. Atticus slid off her black dress. She tried to cover her pink and yellow bra. He took hold of her wrists.

“No?” she asked. Atticus shook his head. His girlfriend didn't move. She finally lowered her hands. Atticus kissed her again. This time, Aoi kissed back.

The first time felt clumsy. Both virgins didn't know what to do. Atticus just moved on instinct. Aoi lied there and took it. She held onto Atticus as he pounded faster.

“Harder,” she whimpered. He complied to her with the best of his ability. Neither one really thought about morals or consequences. It all just happened. The couple didn't grasp onto what was happening first enough. Even in the climax, sense was absent. Atticus collapsed beside her, panting.

“That was…” he said.

“Wow!” Aoi said. They looked each other in the eyes. They couldn't think of any more to say. Too bad they didn't use protection. But for now, they would bask in the temporary afterglow.