Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cosmo Twins ❯ Chapter One: Attacks and Dreams Part: II ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 1
Attack, Dream, Attack
 
            ;  "Now class, tomorrow we are having a test on pages 210 through 278," said the squat balding Mr. Smitchell in the most monotonous of voices. So small was he that he could scarcely see over his enormous ebony desk. Today he was wearing the dullest of clothes; an earthy yellow vest along with a matching bowtie and a white button shirt underneath, brown knickers and finally a pair dulled black shoes. His one sentence was followed by painstaking groans. "Quiet down, it's not like it's of any surprise. We've been working on this chapter for three days now," said boring Mr. Smitchell readjusting his thick black-framed glasses that covered half his teeny head. As 'popular' as he was with the students he had less luck with the other teachers. Poor little man, thought Isleigh even though she was no fan of him either since calculus was her worst subject, she still felt pity.
            ; The lights flickered slightly then stopped, leaving the room in complete darkness. Putting up the shades would make no difference due to the dark gray clouds threatening to give rain. Isleigh looked up towards the ceiling in confusion as everyone else began to get a bit uneasy in the abrupt change of vision and began clucking like chickens in question.
            ; "Now, everyone settle down! You all act like four year olds," called the plump teacher in an unsteady, squeaky voice. The temperature seemed to drop quite a bit and this made a sudden chill race up Isleigh's spine. A faint symphony of glass braking and wood splintering into pieces rang through her ears putting her on edge with the rest of the class.
            ; "Hey, Jackie, did you hear that?" Isleigh asked her friend next to her in a whisper.
            ; "Oh, shut-up. Stop trying to scare me," Jackie replied also in whisper.
            ; "Believe me, I'm not trying to," Isleigh muttered under her breath. Isleigh usually played daily tricks on Jackie so it was quite understandable why she would hush her up. After about ten minutes of darkness and slight chatter a rapping came at the door making everyone jump. Isleigh held her breath in fear of what was on the other side of the door. The door squeaked open and in came the loud clanking of high heels.
            ; "Attention class," demanded the familiar voice of Ms. Reed silencing all. The reason why everyone could recognize her voice was because it was as metallic as the clanking of the heels she always wore.
            ; "We seem to be having some technical difficulties at the moment," continued the 'lovable' Ms. Reed.
            ; "Oh, I never would have guessed that," mumbled Isleigh sarcastically looking smug. She sighed in relief wiping a bit of fear-sweat from her forehead and thought, what am I so afraid of? Sheesh, Isleigh, keep yourself together.
            ; "Also, we seem to have an animal in the building. Although no one has actually seen what inhabits this school we do know it chewed up our cables. Furthermore, students will be evacuating until we have some electricity running." Everyone cheered in delight, including Mr. Smitchell.
            ; "Alright, alright, yay and etc. However," Ms. Reed paused causing everyone to freeze for the results and she seemed to enjoy it too, "Mr. Smitchell, I want you to single file your class out of the building." Isleigh blinked a number of times after her eyes finally adjusted to the darkness. By the door she saw a tall stick-figured woman with a pointed nose in a grey and white striped dress suit that Isleigh could identify to be her bitter principal, Ms. Reed. Poor woman had wrinkles that showed all the cons of being a principal, including the forever-lasting-disappointed-frown, and only at the age of 31 too. But as shriveled and aged as she seemed that didn't stop her from sharing her acid personality with everyone around her. Little Mr. Smitchell grunted after being promised freedom away from his students then pounded with responsibility for them again.
            ; "Ok, people, gather your things and line up against the wall," called Mr. Smitchell miserably. The room erupted with a harmony of the scattering books, the zippering of bags and the screeching of chairs and desks. The students raced to the wall, some tumbling along the way, in joy for their early dismissal and they quickly filed out of the room behind Mr. Smitchell as Ms. Reed had gone next door to give them the same good news. That's when realization struck Isleigh. Of course, she forgot her purse in her locker. She began to walk back when Jackie caught her arm.
            ; "Where do you think you're going? We're leaving early, from calculus no less, and you're going in the wrong direction?" Jackie asked as if Isleigh were out of her mind to stay behind.
            ; "Yeah, I need my purse," Isleigh answered flatly.
            ; "It'll still be there when we come back," Jackie replied.
            ; "Yeah, but my cell is in my purse," Isleigh answered back.
            ; "Again. It'll still be there when we come back," Jackie replied.
            ; "Yeah. But I want it now," Isleigh ended the conversation then slipped out of Jackie's grasp. Isleigh's cell was the root of most of her connection to everyone she knew so leaving without it was just too impossible, no, unthinkable for her to do.
            ; "Ok, but hurry up. Don't want you getting locked up in this nuthouse," Jackie called after Isleigh and ran up to catch up to the rest of the class. Isleigh chuckled.
            ; "It sure would suck if anyone was imprisoned here," she muttered to herself as she walked to her locker. She squinted at the dial, three spins to the right, land on fifteen, spin past fifteen once to the left and land on … Isleigh stopped, stiff as stone. Something … a sound … a kind of hissing growl. She whipped around. Nothing. Just an empty hallway, no one there. But was that really comforting?
            ; She turned back to her locker and began again, three spins to the right, —. Another, louder interruption caused Isleigh to spin around. There was a sudden banging of pipes overhead and the thudding of something heavy stomping lazily. Then nothing again. Isleigh's breathing began to shorten as she looked up at the high ceiling in expectation, just … she didn't know what to expect. Ha, maybe it's the little animal Ms. Reed mentioned. Althoughit doesn't sound so 'little', Isleigh began to think.
            ; In an instant, cracks began to form directly above her. Isleigh swiftly jumped out of the way as the ceiling collapsed. But that's not all that came crashing down. Isleigh, now on the ground, had been frozen in fear of what stood before her. She saw what she believed to be the back of the most gruesome creature that's ever walked the earth. Its skin dark as wilted flowers, a giraffe's neck ragged and long arms and legs. The thing was twice her size in height but ten times as fat. It shook its head from the dust that had fallen with the ceiling, tossed its head up in the air then sniffed in search of something. It turned slowly around to face Isleigh.
            ; She then saw that its face was actually its worst feature. Yellow teeth, dagger sharp, peeked through its wide scaly frog lips, its crocodile eyes the color of rubies, one horse-like ear on the left side where as the right ear seemed to have been brutally torn off and its nose crooked as if broken. The creature opened its colossal mouth showing the rest of its baleful teeth and it let out a most hellish howl that stopped Isleigh's heart for a split second. Isleigh, out of instinct, jumped and broke into a run. She looked back to see the beast following her, effortlessly pouncing from wall to wall and making more cracks and holes along the way. She dashed to a door but of course of all times it was locked. Then she tried to speed up for the little time she lost but that only caused herself to trip, face first. Here was its chance and it wasted no time. Isleigh flipped over to watch her demise as the creature of hell pegged her to the ground with its over-sized foot to her stomach. Isleigh gave a loud cry of pain as the creature added more pressure causing her rib bones to crunch and crack like weak little twigs. She squirmed and tried pushing its foot off thinking maybe she had a chance of freeing herself, but her weak attempt was no use against its strength, and fatness. Isleigh looked up at the face of the beast and saw not only its blood thirst in its ruby eyes but also something else, something like jubilance, jubilance of her suffering. The creature of hell reopened its colossal mouth, but this time to feed.
            ; Isleigh tossed her hands in the air for a pathetic sense defense and shouted, "STOP! NO!" The very second she shut her eyes expecting pain and torture, blue glowing swirling symbols appeared on her right shoulder and slithered its way up like an elegant snake until it reached her hand, which shot out an enormous burst of the same blue light on her arm towards the creature of hell that was the one that began to scream instead. Isleigh kept her eyes closed, not to be blinded by the now dying monster consumed by light. Twisting, twirling, turning and tossing itself against the wall in agony and helplessness, it began to fade along with the light. Once the lighting was once again bearable Isleigh looked, her eyes in search of the fowl evil thing that sought her death only to find a pile of ash on the ground.
            ; Isleigh continued to stare at the little mound expecting it to take its original form and attack again but nothing happened. No matter, she still jumped and bolted down several flights of stairs and out of the school leaving the purse without a care. She shot out the doors like a bullet, pushing someone leaning against it roughly but she didn't look back and leaped over the several school steps.
            ; "Hey! Isleigh!" Jackie called behind her, "How about a little warning before smashing me with the door, huh?"
            ; "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were behind there," Isleigh apologized huffing and puffing and sweating bullets.
            ; "Hey, what's the matter with you? You look like you were running from the cops or something," Jackie said with odd concern.
            ; "No, it's nothing, I'm fine," Isleigh replied still panting.
            ; "If you say so, but where's your purse? You went to get it, didn't you?" Jackie continued to interrogate.
            ; "Um, well I decided since it was gonna be there when I came back I might as well wait," Isleigh answered.
            ; "Geez, Isleigh! It took you like twenty minutes to figure that out?" Jackie questioned looking at her pink childish Hello Kitty wristwatch.
            ; "No. I just got lost," Isleigh answered dumbly.
            ; "You got lost? At a school you've been going to for a year now?" Jackie asked slowly to understand while walking down the school stairs.
            ; "Yeah," Isleigh replied noticing what a stupid excuse she gave.
            ; "Wow. Ya know, I knew you were a little retard but sheesh Isleigh," Jackie said as she patted Isleigh's shoulder in false sympathy. Isleigh made a swing towards Jackie but missed her by a centimeter as Jackie dodged.
            ; "Ha, ha. Ok, enough fun, let's go home," said Jackie. When Jackie finished her sentence a pang of pain erupted in Isleigh's stomach causing her to bend over in pain. Recollection of the creature of hell's attack washed over her like fear filled rain.
            ; "Isleigh, what's -" Jackie began but was cut off.
            ; "Let's go, we have to go," Isleigh muttered through gritted teeth. She let go of her stomach although it was aching, grabbed Jackie's arm and began to run again. Jackie constantly shouted questions along the way only to have them unanswered. Finally a quarter of a mile away from the school they slowed to walk.
"Isleigh," Jackie panted, hands on her knees, "what's the matter with you? Why are we running for?"
            ; "Oh, nothing, I'm hungry is all. I wanted us to go to McDonalds or something," Isleigh gave another lame lie.
            ; "YOU'RE HUNGRY?!? You are so lucky I'm too tired to punch you right now," Jackie breathed, still huffing.
            ; "In that case, I'll just go home. See you tomorrow," said Isleigh casually and walked away.
            ; "Wait!" Jackie hollered, "I didn't get to hit you yet!" Isleigh laughed, I'll make it up to her…eventually. But she shouldn't have to know… She stopped her train of thought not wanting to remember something that she would have imagined impossible two hours ago. Something right out of a book, she would've thought and she may have even enjoyed that book, if it didn't just really happen to her. She knew her excuse of being hungry was really lame but it was the only thing that came to mind. Once Isleigh arrived she ignored her surroundings, including her grandmother offering her food, and headed towards her room as if on some sort of autopilot. She strolled in calmly and lazily into her room, collapsed on the bed and grasped her ribs again but too tired to do anything about it. Without a care of her being fully dressed in her school clothes, she closed her eyes, quickly slipping into Dreamland. 
--------------
            ; "Lea! Wake-up the bus is here," called Isleigh's sister.
            ; "What bus?" Isleigh called back half-asleep from her bed still dressed in yesterday's clothes. Britney busted into the room.
            ; "You're still not out of bed? You better get your-bum-self out of there or you're gonna miss the bus," Britney warned while shoving her favorite checkered sneakers on.
            ; "But the electricity, the damage," Isleigh mumbled half of her still stuck in Dreamland.
            ; "Ok, I have no idea what you're talking about but I do know you're gonna have to walk or take the T so bye," Britney waved quickly and rushed out the doorway. Several deep honks of an annoying horn sounded from outside when Britney shouted, "I'M COMING! I'M COMING! NO NEED TO BE TESTY ABOUT IT!" She slammed the door as Isleigh slowly and clumsily rose from her bed. She walked like a drunkard towards the window and saw the back of a yellow bus taking off.
            ; Finally fully awake from the sight she jumped to her closet, threw on a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers grabbed her backpack and ran like a maniac out of the house. She strived to catch the moving bus but she couldn't for long because her legs still felt sore from yesterday's fun chase. Isleigh ended up walking to a bus stop and taking the long way too school. Poor girl, and after being attacked too.
            ; Isleigh approached the school slowly in terror as if another creature might just pop out of the sidewalk. Everything seemed to be as before, it was a clear sunny day, the lights were on inside the school, and students were cluttered into cliques talking about nothing of much importance. That relieved Isleigh's stress a bit. But there was something she had to see before she was absolutely positive that everything was back to normal. She raced up to the top floor and as she passed she noticed all the marks in the wall that the demonic creature made yesterday were gone. Stopping in front of her locker she looked up towards the ceiling. It was finely paved. But that's why it was wrong. Just yesterday there was a hole and now … nothing.
            ; "Isleigh," said the casual voice of Jackie.
            ; "Uh huh," Isleigh replied in a daze.
            ; "So, what are you doing," Jackie said as she leaned on Isleigh's shoulder.
            ; "Looking at the ceiling," Isleigh answered blankly.
            ; "Oh, yes, I see that but, um, why exactly?" Jackie asked looking too. Isleigh thought for a second, she had an answer but decided to keep quiet. She must have appeared worried because Jackie asked, "Hey, are you ok? What's wrong?"
            ; "Huh? Oh, nothing, I'm fine," Isleigh replied a little startled.
            ; "Well, you taking an interest in school ceilings is making me a bit uneasy. Are you positive there is nothing going on? 'Cause you know you can tell me anything," Jackie continued. Aw. You can always rely on good ol' Jackie…unless you need help on tutoring but other than that she's always there for support, Isleigh mused smiling.
            ; "No, you don't need to be worried, I'm totally ok," Isleigh answered untruthfully.
            ; "Alrighty then, let's go my retarded friend," Jackie patted Isleigh's back and walked away pompously to homeroom. On second thought, Isleigh concluded, she can be a real punk sometimes.  
 
            ; As the day dragged along, Isleigh was lost in thought about her newfound power. Half of her believed it to be unthinkably amazing how she defeated the creature from hell without even trying to fight back, but she wanted know how is it possible that such an … event could have happened and why. She started wondering what her friends and family would think if they knew about this sudden … gift, will they see it as amazing, like a gift from God or will they fear it and find her to be a demon of some sort just like the one she miraculously defeated? The second thought terrified her so Isleigh decided to keep her power a secret. Maybe it won't happen again. Maybe it was just... uch, I don't know, Isleigh thought in frustration, people don't just shoot killer light beams out of their hands like its Dragon Ball Z.
BAM! Isleigh's thoughts were demolished by a great blow.
            ; "OW! What the—!" Isleigh turned around to see Jackie holding the textbook that just whooped her.
            ; "Well, hello to you too. You do realize school is over, don't you?" Isleigh looked at the clock hanging crookedly on the wall amazed that she didn't leave school ASAP as usual. She began tossing her books at light-speed into her bag when she noticed a few seconds later that Jackie had been staring at her in confusion.  
            ; "What's up with you? You've been acting strange lately and I mean more than your usual weird," Jackie said casually. Isleigh dropped a book in shock of the question.
            ; "Oh I know," Jackie continued then leaned in to whisper in Isleigh's ear as she became pale in fear of what Jackie may know, "You spent the night with Jordan, didn't you?" BAM!!! Isleigh punched Jackie square in the nose.
            ; "WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN TO?" Isleigh yelled slightly flustered.
            ; "Besides, Jordan's in the past now," Isleigh replied placing her hands on her hips and still red in the face.
            ; "What happened? Over jealous?" Jackie asked like it was no surprise that it was bound to end while holding her nose that was apparently bleeding a bit.
          "Yeah," Isleigh replied in the same tone.
            ; Isleigh went back to shoving her books in her bag when she "Hey? What happened yesterday?" she asked finally.
            ; "'What happened yesterday?' Are you serious?" Jackie replied.
            ; "Yeah," Isleigh said. Jackie made a face as if thinking.
            ; "Well, the sun came up, and students and employees went to school and work."
            ; "You're a sarcastic witch, you know that," she told Jackie.
            ; Jackie laughs, "Ok, ok, i guess u wouldn't know since you spent the whole day sleeping, yesterday blah, blah, blah and blah." Isleigh tuned Jackie out surprised at what she'd been told. I was SLEEPING!?!? And here I thought something actually awesome happened at school! As she was spaced out, thinking how retarded it was spending the entire day troubled by a dream, she suddenly realized Jackie's waving their hand in front of her face to get her attention.
            ; "Hello, do you realize I'm talking to you?" said Jackie as Isleigh blinked a couple times in surprise.
            ; "Oh sorry, what?" asked Isleigh spaced.
            ; "HEY! YOU TWO! Aren't you supposed to be at home by now?" The girls both turn to see a grumpy Mr. Adams, Isleigh's homeroom teacher. Isleigh gathered the rest of her books and Jackie and her left without a glance to the teacher.
            ; "FREEDOM!" Isleigh shouted and raised her arms in triumph as soon as she burst through the school doors.
            ; "It's not like you were paying attention anyhow."
            ; "Aw shut-up," she replied in a snarky tone.
            ; "Well I'll see u tomorrow," said Jackie sounding exhausted. Isleigh waved good-bye half-heartedly and walked in the other direction towards 'home sweet home' still trapped in her own thoughts. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed her from behind and covers your mouth to muffle any scream she tried to make. Obviously she tried to squirm to free herself from her capture but her efforts were pointless against his wicked powerful hold. A bit of an odd déjà vu.
            ; "If you stop your struggling and screaming I won't have to hurt you," whispered a rather husky male's voice. Her heart was racing like the rabbit chased by the fox, unsure what to do next she slows to a stop and loosens his grip. Then BAM!! She luckily kicked the jerk in the crouch without even aiming and he bent over in pain.
            ; "PERVERT!!! THERE'S A PERVERT!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!" she shouted but started to run anyhow wasting no time to get away from the 'psycho', not even having a chance to see their face.
            ; Isleigh ran in such haste that it seemed at any moment stumble over. Although she was not graceful she was quite nimble. The wind, caused by her speed, whistled in her ears whereas what seemed to gallons of blood rushed to her head. Finally u arrived home and slam da door gasping for air.
            ; "Is the po-po after u?" asked Britney in a lazy tone while staring at u lik u crazy. SMACK. Isleigh slapped Britney across the back of her head and said nothing meanwhile the other had much to shout about. Isleigh took no further notice and headed for her room. She sighed in relief of being safe at home, still in disbelief of her day. She got online to keep her mind off things and go to g-mail where she noticed Amy's online.
            ; Isleigh met Amy on some web chat thing online and had known Amy for only seven months but it seemed more like seven years to the both of them. They chatted about many things including guys, evil teachers that gave them too much homework, their new favorite TV shows, jokes, their personal life and feelings etc. Over those few months they became so close they even decided to call each other "Cosmo twins".
me: hey.
Amy: HI!!! wazzup? waz new?
me: well i almost got attacked some psycho guy.
Amy: WHAT!?!?! DID U CALL DA COPS?!?! DAT PUNK BETTA B IN PRISON       
   ALREADY!!
me: he's not in prison
Amy: AND Y NOT?!?!
me: 'cuz i didn't call da cops
Amy: Y NOT?!?!
me: 'cuz I left my phone at school.  
Amy: U AT HOME NOW! GO CALL 9-1-1 AND FILE A REPORT OR WHAEVA
UR SUPPOSED TO DO!
me: i can't
Amy: Y?!?!?
me: i don't kno wat he looks lik
Amy: ....
me: now ur speechless
Amy: well i feel uber hopeless, how do u not kno wat he looks lik?
me: he got me from behind, and after i kicked him i didn't take time to check out his face
Amy: O.o oh
me: i was so scared
Amy: well no duh. almost bein' raped isn't quite a Kodak moment
me: oh hardy ha, ha. besides how do u kno he was gonna even rape me?
Amy: …
   i'm tryin' really hard to figure out if u're jokin'.
   wat do u think dudes do to random chicks they grab from behind? take them to the
   mall to buy the new MCR cd?
me: always makin' jokes huh. stop tryin to make me laugh, I tryin to b serious
Amy: i'm not even tryin but if i'm makin u laugh by accident then u don't call me  
   Madame Funny for nothin', ya kno. uch, now u got me in a clouded funk. let's change
   da subj. please! seein' as we can't do noting which really sux and its mega aggravatin'!
me: ok
Amy: ... ok anyting else new (and not depressin')
me: um...well you kno how i hav weird dreams
Amy: yea lik every1 else…
me: yea, hush up, quit makin' me seem dumb
Amy: I not talkin' I'm typin'
me: smart-aleck
Amy: lol thank u ^-^ but continue ur story tellin'
me: fine. well my dream seemed so real
Amy: in da dream world everyting seem real though, rit?
me: but dis was creepy real, i was at school and stuck in math wen a monster bust through the ceilin'
Amy: a monster??? ...
me: yea and wen everyone left i was alone wit da thing. I was so terrified.
Amy: and u tripped urself fell, it stepped on u and put ur hands up and a bright burst of light shot out ur
hands?
me: yea! ... wait, how did u now?
Amy: because i had da same dream
Chapter 2
HA, COINCIDENCE!
 
            ; Isleigh stared at the screen, reading and rereading the last text.
 Amy: because I had da same dream
            ;  She could tell Amy herself was just as shocked because she too stopped typing. That is, until she began again.
Amy: wow talk about Cosmo twin connection huh.
me: yea Cosmo twin connection
            ;
Isleigh typed a bit uncertain. Maybe its just a coincidence, she began to think.
 
Amy: i've seen on t.v. ppl hav lik dream visions, and sum ppl share da same dream. Da  
   reason is still unknown but there's always a "scientific" reason. But its lik sumting
normal.
me: yea dats gotta b it, i mean wat other explanation could there b
            ; 
Isleigh started to wonder, What if there is another explanation though. I don't know I just have this odd feeling in my gut.
 
Amy: gtg sorry my hw/abuela's callin' Bye Bye <3
Amy Lang is now offline
You continue to stare at the screen in disbelief. Could today get any weirder?!?! You turn off the computer and go to bed completely exhausted (totally 4gettin ur hw). The sun rises and so do u since the damn bus comes so early to pick u up. Thoughts of Amy and Isleigh's dreams continued to haunt her mind. It bothered her of not having the answers to how and why?
            ; Why was that dream so real? And why did Amy have the same dream? If it was even a dream to begin with. She realized she had forgotten to do her homework, being so blinded by all the 'great excitement.' As homeroom started Mr. Adams, her homeroom teacher, called for everyone's attention. "Class we have a new transfer student and I expect you to treat him with the same kindness and respect you would like to be treated." Then in came a boy (or man whatever) that was truly handsome. Tall, slightly muscular, a bit on da tan side wit curly black hair and green eyes.
            ; Good thing I already broke up with Jordan, Isleigh thought to her-lustful-self.
            ; "Hi," he said to the class in a deep yet shy voice.
            ; "Welcome to our class, Matt. Why don't you take that empty seat next to Ms. Connerly there," said Mr. Adams. LUCKY!!! Isleigh shouted in her mind.
Matt took his seat next to Isleigh and again said in a shy deep voice to her "Hi." His voice just made her heart melt and u wave slightly and smile. Somehow she was in great luck because oddly enough Isleigh and Matt shared the exact the same class. On the other hand though, she had bad luck paying attention to the teachers when Matt was by her side in each class. She was practically skipping to the bus when someone tapped her on the shoulder, she spun around and to her displeasure she saw Britney.
            ; "What are you all chirper about?" Britney asked.
            ; "Well," began Isleigh posed as if in thought, "none of your business." She pushed Britney's forehead back with her forefinger. She climbs on the bus and sat in the back; she looked out the window minding her own when her eyes fell upon Matt staring back at her. The bus began to take its leave when Matt winked at her, she blushed and she looked around behind her.
            ;  Did he just wink at me? Maybe he just winked at another girl…or boy…you can never be too sure, Isleigh pondered. Everyone was minding their own business having their own conversations, which made Isleigh ecstatic to know it was really meant for her. The girl was practically bouncing in her seat.
            ; Then ur already home b4 u knew it (not paying attention to the ride thinking of Matt's handsome). And who other than her closet online friend would she report this delightful news to first? Sadly Amy wasn't online at the moment but Isleigh did notice a new edition to the many e-mails with the subject: YAY 4 HOTT GUYS!! XD. So with such an interesting title Isleigh decided to open it first.

OMG ur neva gonna guess wat happened 2day. a hott guy jus got transferred into my class. YYYAAAYYYY!! his level of hottness is so great its not even on da charts!! his name is Leo (rolls of da tongue don't it?) he has dirt blonde, he's about 3" taller then me and he has da most beautiful blue eyes i've only seen in paintings and a hypnotizin' Brit. accent. <gasp> and most my classes i have wit him except gym and chinese. instead of gym he got study and he chose to learn french instead of chinese. every time I looked up i'd see him lookin' at me and then he turns away. That always makes me feel lik needles r prickilin' inside my gut worrying maybe there's sumting wrong wit me lik there's a bug in my hair or sumting in my teeth or worse! i got my . witout noticin' if u kno wat i mean. I shy so i no say noting to him cuz his smexiness beats down my courage. sounds dumb don't it? to b crushin' on sum dude i no even kno. anyhow that was my day.
P.s. oh in history we were givin' our fam. history of how they got to da u.s. and one kid named Cole is in choir at our school and he sang a piece from da Lion King. IT WAS SOOOO EFFFIN UUUBBERR AAAAAWESUUUUUMMM!!! he sings so beautifully i was lik mesmerized. i bow to his "he da man" -ness. but wat sucked is dat I had to go after. he just nuclear bombed da rest of our presentations and yet i can't hate him enough. ok the end. e-mail too long.
 
             "Ha 'nuclear bombed'?" Isleigh said to herself. "Aw, and little ash has a little crush, how cute." Wait, she began to notice, Amy suddenly got a hot transfer student come to her school the same day I got a hot transfer student. Talk about creepy coincidence again. But these coincidences, the dream, the hot guys, is there a connection? Ha, no way. The dreams are "scientific", as Amy would say, and the guys well... I don't know its just plain coincidence, nothing weird about it. Just two random guys appearing to get an education or whatever.
            ; Although Isleigh tried to answer her own questions with plain logic, new questions continued to pop into her head. Was there a relation between the "hotties" and kick-ass dreams or just something that happens everyday-to-everyday people. Nothing special, just the usual daily life of daily people. 
Isleigh replied to the e-mail with the new apple of her eye, Matt, from his broad shoulders to his lily pad green eyes. Just writing about him made her blush furiously. She wanted to see him again even though they had only been apart for less than an hour and she didn't truly know him that well. It didn't matter though; she just had to see him again. To kill time she actually remembered to do her homework and finished all her house chores to wait for the new day.
Useless
            ; Sunlight crawled up the temple wall and shone through the shattered window of Amy's room with intense radiance straight into Amy's face, waking her abruptly. When are they gonna fix that window and give me some damn curtains, she thought grumpily as she slowly sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes. She stretched her arms towards the ceiling until a throb surged through her whole right arm. Groaning in pain she dropped her arms and stared at the bandaged right limb. It was pathetic, if she even attempted to move her pink the slightest bit and her whole arm would seem to sting as if needles were piercing it with full force. Rina's sudden attack played continuously in her mind.
            ; As the sun began to rise, Amy put on her training gear carefully as not to move her right arm much. She tiptoed away from the training grounds so she wouldn't be caught and sent back to her room because she was "too fragile to be moving around and about". Once far enough she ran to the one place she found serene in their time of battle. The Mizu Pond. The sun had yet to reach these grounds and the breeze carried the sweet scent of dew from the surrounding grass. She crept towards the pond but thought against it not wanting to see her weak reflection and instead she sat at the ledge. Clumsily she removed her sneakers and socks and lightly put her feet into the cool water. Flopping back she finally saw the last remaining stars slowly drifting from sight as the sun began to out shine them. Closing her eyes, her hair began to be led in dance by the calm breeze. She sighed, feeling at peace in isolation.
            ; He placed his ear to where her heart laid and faced towards the pond and closed his eyes to focus on steady rhythm of the drum within her. He smiled angelically.
            ; "Um, Leo—are you—what are you doing?" Amy asked completely flustered looking down at Leo's fluffy hair.
            ; "Hmm?" answered Leo somewhat relaxed. He looked up to face her with an innocent air about him. "I should be asking you that. What are you doing off the training grounds? You're too fragile to be moving around and about." How did I know someone was gonna tell me that junk? Amy wondered glumly resting her head back again. Leo had caught the glimpse of her doleful expression and it caused his heart to sink.
“Do your injuries still hurt?” asked Leo with a tone full with concern.
“No, they tickle,” said Amy sarcastically.
 
            ; Isleigh and Matt walked without a word and both were looking down as if embarrassed. Quietly they sat side by side across from Amy and Leo. This stroke Amy as strange, Isleigh always sat by Amy's side for the exception of this morning.
            ; She looks … different and yet…the same. Her hair and eyes are still the same pure black as always. She didn't just suddenly have pale skin either but there is something different, I'm sure of it! It's like—like … her mien has been changed, theorized a garbled Amy. Her face must have been intense because Master Ules asked if she needed to use the bathroom.
            ; "What?!? No, I'm good," she answered slightly humiliated.
 
Isleigh
*of black heritage
*age 17
*dark hair/eyes
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Amy
*of Spanish heritage
*age 14
*brown hair/eyes
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Matt
*belongs to Isleigh
* Tall
*slightly muscular
*a bit on the tan side
*curly black hair
*green eyes
*age 17
*devious
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Leo
*belongs to Amy
*dirt blonde,
*3" taller than Amy
*most beautiful blue eyes
*hypnotizing British accent (he's British, duh!)
*does hypnosis
*softy
*erratic (it means unpredictable)
*age 13
*
*
*
Diana
*sword
*Amy's guardian/bf
*in disguise as student but in truth is warrior
*engaged (maybe)
* "one sister will be guided by the wings of her angel"
*age 24
*fiancé to husband - Andrew
*wedding flower - rose; wedding song - "When did you fall in love with me?" C. Rice
*
*
*
Jackie
*evil
*stayed behind after lights went off to know if the creature finished off Isleigh, she kept creature inside building for perfect moment until she made the monster
*uses mind control
*aka Rina
*
*
*