Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg (My first story ever!!) ❯ Chapter 1: Who I am ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
---Well, this is it.The first chapter. Enjoy!---
(P.S. all characters belong to me.)

Alice paused. Her first day at a new school, she was so scared but yet so excited. Her long brown pony-tail flowed through the air, and picked up her bag.
She turned around and saw her dad, still in the car waiting for her to enter the school. He's glasses reflected the sunlight and it really hurt Alice's eyes, so she gave him one final wave and walked away.
Suddenly she heard a loud bell. I'll be late for my class! Now that would be a great start for the first day of school wouldn't it? Alice though. She quickly ran into the school and up the stairs till she reached the history class.
She knocked on the door, and opened it.
"Ahh! You must be the new student." A strange (and old) woman was standing at the end of the class, elegently dressed. "Your name must be Alice Darling."
Alice nodded, "yes miss........."
"Smith"
"Yes miss Smith."
"Well you don't look like much of a darling."Alice could hear quiet giggles as she looked around. Miss Smith was right. Alice was wearing long striped socks with pink sneakers. And her ponytail was all messed up, cause nobody told her she needed to climb 60 stairs to reach class. "Anyway, why don't you come to the end of the class and tell us a bit about yourself." Alice walked to the end of the class and paused. So many students, she thought.
"Well umm...... My name is Alice Darling, and I'm 14 years old. I used to live in Zenica, which is in Bosnia. My dad used to have he's own lab and company, but my sisters were created he retired," a student put he's hand up. "Miss Darling, don't you mean your sisters were BORN?"
"Errr, no, you see that's the weird part of my life. You see my mum died in a car accident when I was 7 years old, and I always wanted a sister. So he created 4 robots, Saorse, Adrina, Felicia and Sanyu. Saorse escaped and could not be found. Adrina, Felicia and Sanyu were left behind and became my 'sisters'." Alice's toned turned mad. "And I hate all three of them."
Miss Smith turned and looked at Alice. " Is that all Miss Darling?". Alice nodded and walked to a spare desk. She looked to see who was sitting next to her. A beautiful indian girl, she had long black hair tied behind her. The girl waved and whispered "Hey Alice! Thats your name right?". Alice nodded. The girl over the side of the desk, "I'm Harsha."
***************
Hpe you enjoyed my story so far!!