Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Damian ❯ Redemption ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
DAMIAN
 
 
“Fuck.”
 
Satan was sitting on his red velvet throne staring down at his own pinky finger twitching on his black Satan pants.
 
“My fuckin'' finger just fell off.” He sighed into his shoulder as he pulled his hand with al the fingers trough his long silk like hair.
 
“God damnit,” he murmured to himself.
“Why does my stupid brother always think of the best ideas...?”
 
At that moment his daughter Ryuga walked in to the room trough the giant demon-engraved doors.
“why did you finger fall off father.... Did you catch leprosy from one of those filthy mortals or something like that?
Because if that's the case then I'll have to kill you then,”
 
She broke off into a childish chuckle.
 
“I don't think so my dear,” Lucifer smiled at his little girl.
“Good,” She said.
“Because I wasn't lying about killing you, you know..”
Lucifer smiled and laughed at his child.
 
************************************************************* *****
“Listen, Odin you can't just take EVERY soul that dies,
that will screw up the balance of heaven and hell,you know Father chose each of us to rule the under world and the skies for a REASON!”
 
 
Lucifer was yelling at his brother,God,through a purple swirling vortex that showed each other through it, sort of like a demonic type of web cam.
 
“ Oh come on!” Odin said rolling his eyes at his brother.
“This is the only way I can kill you,by stealing your life force of souls,come now my brother,your time is up...”
 
“MY time is up!?!? Look a your self Odin, your 300 years OLDER then me.... and its my turn to die?”
 
“Oh come now. 300 years Isn't that much you know,”
God said with a snicker.
“that's how old little,oh whats HIS name,Rymuggle or something?”
 
“My DAUGHTER's name is Ryuga and she is not 300 years old she is no infant,she is only 400 years younger than your only son,that queer... Jesus...” Said Lucifer with a slight smile on his face.
 
“what did you call my son????QUEER!?!?!”
 
Gods face was red with fury.
 
“At least I will have grandchildren AND if you do succeed in killing me Sonny Jim, I still have my two boys and my girl to take over my place.”
 
Behind God you could hear a slight creek of a door then you saw an other figure in the purple vortex.
 
“Holy shit Jesus fuck! Speak of the devil,I thank you ....”
Said Lucifer in a mocking tone.
 
 
“Shut up!”
Screamed Odin now blaring with anger.
 
“Jesus Christ every body.. geez. ”Jesus said,he sounded like big gay Al of of South Park.
 
“See proof right there!”
 
 
************************************************************* *****
 
Satan was sitting on his throne surrounded by beautiful
flames with gold flecks, his throne a brilliant red with dragon claw feet of lightning colored brass.
 
“OK everyone I have a very important thing to discuss with all tree of you.”
 
Lucifer was sitting in front of his children. Ryuga,Kage, and Damian.
 
Ryuga is 1200 years old and has very short silver hair. Many people think she is a boy for the way she acts and the way her hair is. She has two tattooed slender triangular stripes down her face that are below her eyes,she has had them since she was born.
 
Kagerious or more commonly known as Kage is 1600
years old and is very calm and looks out for his little sister. He enjoys listening to “Tenacious D”. For how much he eats every one is surprised of how slender he is able to keep himself.
 
Damian is 2100 years old and very quiet about himself and is one of those people that watches everything from a distance. Theres not much to know about him except that he probably knows so much more about you than you even do.
 
 
“Well,”Satan started.
“Your Jackass uncle fucked me over and now I'm going to die unless I get some bloody souls into this place!”
He stared down at his children.
 
“I could go to earth and kill some evil people or something like that,you know like child molesters or something like that.” Said Ryuga with a little smirk.
 
“Good thought Ryuga,but I don't want to see you get hurt.” Lucifer quietly smirked back at his daughter with a wink.
 
“But! Ryuga is possibly the most ballsy of us whole lot so, go for it my dear.”
 
“NOW! boys,what do you have to say...?”
Kage cleared his throat.” Well I think that we should extend on Ryuga's idea,ya know? Like we could all go to different locations of the earth and “capture” bad souls and return them for you,so that way you wont EVER die because of our fuck-up uncle and his faggot-ass son,Jesus...” Kage had sudden up in his speech and now was walking around the three chairs in front of his fathers.
 
“Brilliant,beautiful Ryuga and Kagerious!”
Damian smiled at his little sister and brother.
They both smiled back at him.
 
************************************************************* *****