Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Decorated Officer: Retaliation ❯ Day 0: Mayday! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Decorated Officer: Retaliation
"Sir, we got a situation here!" A communications officer yelled to his superior. "What is Lieutenant?" The General asked. "We have detected a large number of ships, Air Craft Carriers, Destroyers, Cargo Ships, you name it sir." The Lieutenant said. "A fleet? From who?" The General asked, with a worried look on his face. "There has been no communications with the unknown force sir." The Officer said. "Do we have any eyes in the air?" The General asked. "We have Eagle Eye 8 already heading there." The officer said, turning on the radio to the pilot. "This is Eagle Eye 8; we're approaching visual range with the ships, over." The Pilot said, steering his craft towards the fleet. The ships saw the air craft coming, and responded. They placed up several Anti-Air batteries and aimed them at the craft. "We got a problem command, they got...AAs?!" The pilot yelled. Steering his plane away from the fleet. But it wouldn't matter; the ships have already fired upon the small plane. "This is Eagle Eye 8, we're going down. Mayday Mayday!" Then static. "Eagle Eye 8, this is command. Eagle Eye 8 please respond." The officer said into the radio. But the static remained. "We lost contact." The Officer said, sitting back into his seat. "Any SAT telemetry?" The General asked. "Yes sir, we got them on SATCOM." The officer said, switching the screen to a picture showing the hostile fleet. "Where are they headed?" The General asked. The officer typed on his keyboard and soon his hands were shaking. "They...They're..." The officer said in fear. "Where, son?" The General asked. "They're coming here." The Officer squeaked.