Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Faita Tankyuu (continued) ❯ ... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hikari and Ryo followed the strange group put of the marketplace. they stopped near a section of woods. Amaya looked around like she was paranoid. when she was sure no one was watching, she delicately pulled back a branch and waved everyonr through to a hidden path. they walked down it a while until Hikari broke the silence. "just where are we going?", she asked. Kogie and Akira looked a bit uneasy and glanced toward their leader for an answer. with a sigh and complete indication of vexation, Amaya turned around Half-way and replied, "Patience, Hikari." this creeped hikari out even more. How does she know my name? Hikari thought. by now, Ryo was scared out of his simple mind. he tried to grab on to his sister's arm, but she only shoved the nusance away. everyone was silent for the rest of the walk until Amaya abruptly stopped causing a chain reaction of the kids bumping into eachother. "a little warning next time?", Akira insisted. "Shut up. my tolerance for you has almost diminished.", Amaya growled.
"wow. that's pretty harsh.", kogie said. Amaya just turned around and stared him fiercly in the eyes. Kogie gave a small cry of shock and fell to the ground. he started breathing hard and collapsed. Amaya looked away and stated quietly, "we are here." Hikari snapped from the recollection of what just happened and looked ahead. there was a small house in front of the group. Akira helped Kogie up from the ground who whispered, " i hate it when she does that."
"what was that?", Amaya asked.
"n- nothing!" Akira quickly answered.

Hikari wondered how the other girl could have heard that. she barely heard it herself. she shook off the thought and nudged Ryo to follow her. everyone caught up to Amaya who had continued up to the front step of the house. "do you two have any weapons?", Amaya asked. "j-just our daggers.", Ryo stammered. "whatever. as long as i know.", Amaya said, " come on. all of you inside."
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
(CONTINUED)

Hikari and Ryo were amazed at what they saw next. they came to realize that the house they were standing in looked much bigger and more elaborate than it appeared on the outside. "how'd that happen?", Ryo thought out loud. "oh, it's a simple illusion.", Kogie gasped, still recovering from whatever strange technique Amaya hit him with. He went into another room that turned out to be a living room. there were five huge chairs placed in the room. well, hikari thought, as long as were stuck here... and she jumped into the nearest chair. Ryo followed the example. They looked around. everyone but Amaya was positioned aorund the room in those chairs. then, out of nowhere, Amaya suddenly appeared in the room holding an orange wich she was slowly peeling. all the boys gave a startled jump, but Hikari only jerked her line of vision around to see what happened. Amaya then walked over to the fifth chair and sprawled herself out in it. Hikari stared at her as if she was crazy. "i'm only a little mentally insane...", Amaya said as if she read hikari's thoughts.
"you have to tell me how you do that before anything else happens!", Hikari shouted.
..."well, it's only fair.", Amaya said casually...