Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Faita Tankyuu ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
The 5 teens, Amaya, Hikari, Ryo, Akira, and Kogie, walked into the house. They all took off they're shoes, and Hikari and Ryo were led into a living room area. There, Hikari stood in shock. There, standing right in the middle of the room in front of a giant flat screen TV, was an arcade sized DDR machine.
“Oh, shit…Whichever one of you plays DDR, is in for it. Sister is amazing at DDR, even though she has only played 3 times.” Ryo said.
“You think your sister could beat Amaya?” Akira asked Ryo as if he were insane.
“Amaya has never been beaten by anyone in DDR.” Kogie stated.
Hikari looked over at Amaya, and Amaya looked over at Hikari. They eyed each other up and down, both wondering if the other could really be as good as the other claimed. They pointed towards each other. “I challenge you!” they both yelled at once.
Hikari stepped on the left platform as Amaya turned it one and then stepped on the right platform. They took turns deciding songs. After watching them go at it for about 45 minutes, the boys got bored and walked out.
 
 
Akira and Kogie couldn't think of anything to do, so they decided to give Ryo a tour of the house. They walked into the kitchen first.
“Uhh… what's up with that window…it's majorly lopsided” Ryo said staring puzzled at the odd window.
“Oh…Amaya broke it.” Akira said.
“Yeah, and then she made Akira `fix' it.” Kogie said holding up his fingers for air quotes.
They walked over to some cabinets.
“These have all the dishes in them.”
Ryo opened the door and took out a few plates. “Why are these all chipped and scratched?”
“Oh that's from when Amaya told Akira to wash the dishes.” Kogie said looking at Akira. Akira gave a “^^” look.
They turned around to go to another room when Ryo noticed a huge basket with a lid on it. He lifted up the lid to find the basket filled with oranges.
“You guess had better do something with this before sister sees. She will eat all of them.”
“Nah, Amaya will stop her from eating her oranges.” Akira said.
“I wouldn't be so sure. You're all underestimating Sister. Most people do, but they learn their lesson sooner or later.” Ryo said, closing the lid back down on the basket.
 
Later that day, Sensei had joined them after coming back from the store. So the boys all at down and ate while the 2 girls stayed in the living room playing DDR. After they were done eating, the boys went back into the living room, sat on the couch, Sensei sat in his chair, and they watched Hikari and Amaya play on crazy mode.
A few hours later it was almost 1 o' clock in the morning, so the boys retire to their beds. But of course, Amaya and Hikari stayed in the living room and played DDR.
 
The next morning, when the boys got up, they expected the girls to have gotten bored with neither of them winning and gave up. But that was not the case. They were still playing as furiously as they had the night before. The boys went around town, ate meals, and just hung out for the rest of the day. When they went to bed, the girls were still playing DDR.
The boys knew when they got up that the girls would still be at it…but to their surprise, when they walked into the living room, Hikari and Amaya were on the floor beside the DDR machine in the fetal position.
“What happened?” the boys all asked at once.
“DDR…went out…it died…” Hikari said rocking back and forth.
“It was so…young…never had a chance…” Amaya added, also rocking back and forth.
It took about 30 minutes for them to get off the floor. They were extremely bored the rest of the day. Amaya took Hikari to a coffee bar just out of the town. Then they saw an electronics store. They were hoping to buy a new DDR machine.
 
“Where are the girls?” Akira asked. The guys were sitting on the couch watching Animal Planet on TV.
“I don't know…” Kogie said. Just after he said that, Amaya and Hikari burst into the house, ran over to the TV, grabbed something out of a box, and hooked it into the PS2. They grabbed a couple of guitars out of the box as well. When the boys looked more, they realized they were controls.
“Oh my God! Guitar Hero!” the boys all shouted at once.
And without even looking at the songs, they selected a random one, chose expert level, and started flying through all the songs.
“Well…this should be like DDR…let's go get something to eat.” So the boys went out and got something to eat at a restaurant.
Again, Hikari and Amaya were at playing their game for almost 3 days. Suddenly, while they were jamming on Guitar Hero, the controls wouldn't work at all and the screen went black.
“Oh come on!” Amaya screamed.
“What the hell's wrong with you?” Hikari shouted at the screen. Hikari and Amaya threw their controls at Akira. “Fix this!” They yelled, the walked off.
The next day around after dinner, Akira handed the girls their Guitar Hero controls with his usual ^^ look.
Amaya and Hikari took them in hand, turned on the PS2, and started to play. After about 2 seconds, the controls shocked the hell out of them. They both fell to the floor. “Damn…you…Akira…” they said at once, then passed out.
“Oh shit!” Akira yelled, then ran out the door.