Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasy Hunters ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Disclaimer: I own all the characters in this story except for the fantasy creatures, which come from actual stories. Rated T to be safe.)
 
Prologue:
 
Am I dead?
Julia opened her eyes weakly and saw flames all around her. She coughed a bit and then got up. Julia looked toward her parents and saw that they were killed in the crash.
“Mom, Dad,” whispered Julia. She touched their bodies and began to cry. She began to cough more from the smoke of the fire. Julia fell to her knees and lied to the ground waiting for the flames to consume her.
There's nothing left for me here, thought Julia as she closed her eyes.
Julia suddenly felt warm arms around her making her open her eyes. She saw a glimpse of blue making her very confused.
Blue, thought Julia as she blacked out.
When Julia was awake she saw pieces of the plane in front of her. She rubbed her eyes and looked around at the destruction of the plane she was on. “Where am I?” Julia asked herself. She suddenly saw a man with long blue hair standing on top of a huge rock. She remembered the glimpse of blue she saw on the plane before she passed out and continued to look at the man from behind.
Julia saw that the blue haired man was wearing all black. She also saw a slender sword at his waist. Julia gulped and looked up at the man.
“Did you save me?” asked Julia nervously. The blue haired man nodded without looking at her.
“Why?” asked Julia. The blue haired man sighed and said, “Do you need a reason to save someone?” Julia was really confused. The blue haired man whistled and a creature that was part white tiger, part serpent, and part eagle appeared before him. It bowed to him and the blue haired man nodded in approval. The blue haired man got on its back.
Julia was really surprised. She shook her head and said, “Where are you going?” The blue haired man sighed and said, “I can't tell you that girl.” Julia bit her lip and said, “I have no where to go, please help me.” The blue haired man sighed again without looking at her and said, “There will be some people here soon, so just wait.” Julia sighed and nodded.
Julia sat on the ground and looked up at the blue haired man, who was still on the creature. “Thank you,” said Julia. The blue haired man nodded and flew off on the creature. Julia watched the blue haired man disappear into the distance and smiled.
I don't know your name, but I want to see you again some day. I'll wait for you, my blue haired knight, thought Julia as she looked into the distance with sirens approaching her.