Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Nineteen: Retreat ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Retreat
It’s going to be a long weekend starting Thursday evening. The drama club is going on a little trip. Ryo and Kagome plotted to use this time to their advantage. They decided to let their love grow. Clichéd, but it was overdue. On the bus, Kagome held his hand. Ryo gave her a little smile.
Girlfriend
-Ryo-
It’s nice to be with my girl again. Maybe this weekend we’ll get to be alone. My mind wandered off into a happy island as Kagome rested her head on my shoulder. She looked so cute sleeping there. I planted a small kiss on her forehead. My hand laced fingers with hers.
Kagome-chan…
I paused when I felt her stirring awake. Kagome looked up at me with those dreamy brown eyes of hers.
“Sorry about that,” she murmured. I shook my head.
“It’s alright,” I told her. She snuggled up close to me.
“Will we get time alone together?” Kagome asked. I kissed her on the forehead again.
“We will make it manage,” I said. “The mountains could provide a romantic mood for us.”
“Ryo-kun,” she spoke up.
“Hm?” I asked.
“What exactly are we?” my dear asked.
“You know what we are,” I said.
“But I want to hear you say it aloud,” Kagome said. I gave her a calm smile.
“I will declare my love tonight,” I said. Kagome looked at me with big, hopeful eyes.
“You promise?” she asked. I kissed her on the forehead once more.
“I promise,” I said. I didn’t let go of her hand for most of the bus ride. I counted down to my alone time with my angel.
Friday Morning
The bus pulled up to the inn parking lot. I shook my girlfriend awake on the shoulder.
“Wake up,” I whispered. “We’re here.” Kagome fluttered her lovely brown eyes.
“We’re here already?” she asked. I nodded at her.
“That’s right,” I said. I rose to my feet and offered her my hand. “Shall we go?”
Kagome nodded. “Sure.” I pulled her to her feet. I led her off of the bus. The club set up in their rooms. Girls and boys stayed an opposite ends of the hostel. This didn’t bother me. It worked out in our plans. Just get through this day and act on out plans tonight.
Our club sponsor gave us the same boring, “behave yourself, you represent the school” speech. I didn’t pay attention to a single word he said. My eyes trailed back to Kagome just inches away from me. Her profile looked so lovely in the dining room’s dim lighting. I never knew she had such fat cheeks. They look pretty cute, though. I compared them to a puffy marshmallow. Michiko actually had fat cheeks when she was growing up. Hey, maybe Kagome will turn out hot like her mother. That would be ideal. I had a goofy grin thinking about it. Kagome…
“Oi!” someone yelled behind me. A sharp poke in the back brought me back to reality. I whipped around to see a freshman boy staring at me. I blinked at him.
“Yeah?” I asked. The freshman looked at me in a funny way.
“Uh… Everyone left already,” he said.
“Huh?” I asked as I looked around. He sure was right. The only people in the dining hall were him and me. Even my Kagome-chan was nowhere in sight.
“Oh…” I mumbled.
“Yeah,” the snooty little prick said. “And… could you not laugh like that? It’s creepy.” The little bastard turned and walked away.
“Could you not laugh like that? It’s creepy,” I mocked under my breath. I stuck out my tongue at his back. I got up and left the room.
I came down to the girl’s side of the lodging area. I went down the hall looking for door six. Once I found the right room, I knocked on the door. I backed up when it opened a crack. A blue eye peeked out at me.
“What do you want?” a girl’s voice asked.
“Uh… Is Kagome in?” I asked back.
“You Ryo-kun?”
“Yeah.”
“She already went out.”
I frowned. “Out? Out where?”
“Don’t know.”
“You don’t know?”
“Nope, but said to give you a message.”
I raised an eyebrow at this little freshman girl. “Go on…”
“Kagome-senpai said that she would be surrounded by art.”
“Huh?” I took a while to think about it. “Thanks!” I raced down the hall. I found my lovely angel in the art room, standing at the big, open window. I smiled to myself. My hand reached out to turn on the light.
“My you’re rude,” I heard her say. I paused at those words.
“Oh?” I asked.
“Leaving a lady wait,” Kagome went on. I rubbed the back of my head.
“You’re right,” I said. “I’m sorry.”
“Heh,” she said. “I guess I forgive you.”
“That’s good,” I said. I reached out to turn on the light again.
“Don’t,” Kagome-chan said. I paused and looked at her.
“No?” I asked.
“You’ll ruin the mood that way,” she informed me. I smiled at that statement.
“Guess you’re right,” I said. I lowered my hand. Kagome turned around to face me. She walked up to me. She walked up to me. We stood inches from each other. Her sweet little lips curved into a small smile.
“I believe you have something to say to me,” Kagome-chan told me.
“Do I?” I asked.
“Yes, now spit out.”
I grinned at her. “I love you.”
She smirked at me. “And?”
I leaned in closer to her. “You are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend.”
Kagome smiled and giggled. “Thank you.” She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I took her into my arms and kissed her back.
Boyfriend
-Hideki-
Saturday morning.
The dim sun hit my face through the curtains. I mumbled to myself rather annoyed. I shifted in my bed to notice her bare back. The long dark blue hair before me showed me exactly who was in my bed.
Holy… Michiko-chan!
I remembered exactly what happened last night. Our kids went on a field trip yesterday. I had just finished up work at home when my phone rang. Michiko called me up saying that she was bored and lonely. She invited me out for a drink. Well, we went out, had a little fun, came back to my place, and ended up in bed together. I lied back, smirking myself. I missed those days.
My eyes shifted yo my right when I heard a low grumble. Michiko fluttered open her eyes and turned to me. I gave her a little smile.
“Good morning,” I whispered. My sexy ex blushed at me.
“Oh…” she murmured. “Did we…” I nodded at her. Michiko looked down at her chest.
“Oh…” she mumbled again. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay,” I whispered. I kissed her on the cheek. “In fact, I loved it.”
“You did?” Michiko asked, blinking.
“Yes,” I told her. Her cheeks turned bright red.
“Well… can we do it again?” she asked. I grinned at her.
“Do what?” I asked.
Michiko kind of shrugged at me. “You know… this. That moment last night.”
I gave her a little smirk. “That’ll depend.”
She gave me a rather puzzled look. “On what?”
I pulled her in closer to him. “If let me be your boyfriend again or not.”
She gave me a little smile. “Sure.”
My heart flipped in my chest. “You serious?”
Michiko’s lips curved into a smile. “Kiss me.”
I rolled over on her and gave her another kiss.
By Saturday, two couples were reborn.
Love Remix