Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Twenty-Three: Teacher's Crush ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Teacher’s Crush
-Azusa-
I’m so lonely. I sat back at my desk. Most of my friends already got married. Two are having babies. Damn it, I’m almost thirty and still a virgin. This isn’t how I planned my life. I wanted to be a teacher, married, and have children. I put my head on the desk. What am I going to tell my mother?
A knock came on the door. I lifted my head at the sound.
“Who is it?” I asked.
“You wanted to see me?” a boy asked. My heart danced when I saw Ryo-kun. It’s almost criminal to see him. He is a student and I’m his homeroom teacher. He’s seventeen and twenty-nine. Still, I can’t help but to be attracted to him. I cleared my throat.
“Yes,” I said. I pulled out the club’s records. “You put in a new budget proposal, correct?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he said. I love his handwriting. He makes everything written on paper look so organized. Ryo-kun has the top grades in his class. It made me so proud to be his teacher.
“Is that okay?” my student asked. I nodded with a cute smile.
“It’s perfect,” I told him. It should be illegal for boys like him to be this hot. I trembled and squealed to myself.
“Iwata-sensei,” I heard Ryo-kun say. I paused and looked up at him. He blinked at me with an odd look on his face. I blinked back at him.
“What?” I asked.
“Are you feeling okay?” my Ryo-kun asked.
“Huh?” I asked. I shook my head frantically. “Yes, yes! I’m fine! I’m fine!” He tilted his head at me.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
“Yes!” I yelped. I cleared my throat. “That’s all for now,” I said, “You can go.”
“All right…” Ryo-kun mumbled. I watched him walk away with a goofy smile on my face. There is one guy hotter than my Ryo-kun.
His father, Hideki, is just as hot if not hotter. I want to lose my virginity to him. I met Hideki-kun three days ago as he came to the school to help a teacher with her computer. When I saw him, it was love at first sight. I squealed to myself again.
I can’t make up mind of which one I want. Maybe I should have both. However, there are two things that stood in my way.
What the hell do my boys see in Miyahara-chan and her mother? I’m sorry, but didn’t Hideki divorce that bitch ex of his years ago? Now, they are getting back together? I clenched my fists on my desk.
Oh hell no; not if I can help it! I prepared myself to go into battle.
She Sees Fire