Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Six, Chapter Thirty-Seven: Sour-Happy Idiot ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sour-Happy Idiot

-Kagome-

Why is she so pretty? Chelsea and Ryo-kun are close again. Everything about her annoys me. I want to rip out her throat when she laughs.

I nearly jumped when someone tapped me on the shoulder. A freshman girl gave me a doe-eyed look.

“Are you okay?” she asked. I cleared my throat.

“Of course,” I said. “Why wouldn't I be?” She tilted her head at me.

“Alright…” the freshman mumbled. I turned back to Ryo-kun and the skank. She made me want to smack her. Stay away from him, you bitch! Ryo-kun walked over to me.

“Are you busy after school?” he asked. My cheeks flushed bright pink.

“Of course!” I yelped.

“Great,” he said. “We're forming a study group in the library.” A confused look came onto my face.

“What?” I asked.

“You, Setsuna, Seiho, Chelsea, and me,” he said.

“Huh?” I asked. My joy died just as fast as it began.

What the hell, man? I tried to smile through our first study session. At least, Chelsea's not alone with Ryo-kun.

“Okay,” he spoke up. “Here's how you do this.” He helped Chelsea with her homework. I wanted to scream on the inside. How could this happen? Why did that blonde-haired bitch make me grit my teeth? Calm down, Kagome! Don't let her get to like that. I drew in a deep breath. Right…

“So, does anyone need my help?” I asked.

“Sure,” Seiho said. “What's the answer to this problem?”

“Now, now,” I told him. “I won't do it for you.”

“Please?”

“I'll show you how to do the problem!”

Seiho sighed. “Fine, come over here.”

“Much better.” I traded places with Setsuna at the table. Good, I'm closer to Ryo-kun and that bitch. The whole time, I took quick glances at them. Stay away from him! I am watching you, slut!

“Kagome?” Seiho asked. I turned my head.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah!” I shouted. All eyes fell upon me as I nervously laugh. Ryo-kun raised an eyebrow at me.

“You know what?” he asked. “Let's take a break, okay?”

“No, no!” I shouted, waving my hands frantically. “It's okay! Let's keep going!”

“You sure?” Setsuna asked with her head tilted.

“Yes!” I shouted. “Let's just keep going!” My group nervously picked up their pencils and went back to work. I breathed as I tried to calm myself down. Right…

“Any questions?” I asked Seiho. He shook his head at me.

“No, I'm good!” he said. “I got it! I got it!” I gave him a big smile.

“Good,” I said. I turned back to my homework. I really needed to work on my temper around Chelsea. Otherwise, I will ready lose here.

Jealous Girl