Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flora ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue- Flora, city of divine light.
 
 
“Hmm, Flora huh. Well Riku, Ziek, and Alexander you obviously must want information on the city if you traveled THIS far.” The priest said with a smile.
 
“Oh hell yah!!!” Ziek yelled in answer.
 
“Ziek please don't use such a loud voice!! Remember, this place is crawling with demons. Be more like Riku, quiet, smart, and sometimes cruel.” Alexander said scolding Ziek.
 
“…you didn't have to use me as an example.”
 
“Yeah Alex!!!” Ziek childishly said, snickering.
 
“It's Alexander you stupid jackass!!!”
 
“You asshole, I was just kidding!!!”
 
“Enough!!! …I think we should listen to what information David has to offer.” Riku said, silencing the two.
 
“Thank you Riku. Now, seeing that everyone is prepared to listen I will share information about Flora. Now as you know five thousand years ago, the dark prince Alphonse gathered an army of demons, fiends, drakes, and dragons. Doing so, he murdered King Leon III and took over the continent of wind, Aero. After which he acquired the element of wind. Not satisfied with what he had, Alphonse progressed and slaughtered the kingdom of Gaia, continent of earth. Alphonse eventually owned the entire world at one point. This took only 5 eventual years of which he changed his title to the “King of Darkness”. Alphonse also enslaved all races after the world was his. Or so he thought. Flora had been the only continent he hadn't even scratched due to no one with impure intentions can be allowed to enter or touch the city. Even though he was one of the Florans he still could not enter. As hope gazed it's last as the sun set, a hero named Jennifer ventured far enough to Flora and obtained their holy powers and the divine light she needed to seal Alphonse and save the world. All was said to be well for many years to come but, horribly the seal has severed.” David explained drinking the herbal tea he had.
 
“How do we establish a new seal and obtain the divine light of Flora.” Alexander questioned.
 
“Well there is only one way that I can see at the moment. Find the last remaining relative of Jennifer, bring her to me, and then aid her in her journey to Flora.” David suggested wisely.
 
“….Okay lets go.” Riku said quietly leaving.
 
“Yah thanks for the information old man!!” Ziek yelled following Riku.
 
“Ziek!! Ugh, David I apologize for Ziekiel's crude words. That said I must now depart.” Alexander said leaving as well.
 
 
 
Prologue End