Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Futa Clown Girls From Beyond ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
FUTA CLOWN
GIRLS FROM
BEYOND

By Hardcover

Kevin Miller and his girlfriend Kaylie Goldstone found the unusual circus tent quite by accident. They had been out that night parked up at the local lover’s lane, a particularly frustrating event for Kevin, since he had hoped to get beyond the kissing and holding hands section of their relationship and get a little closer to Kaylie that night. It hadn’t happened, and she’d been firm on no first base either. They’d been together almost a month now, but she hadn’t wanted to go any farther. Not uncommon in the glorified truck stop with a college attached to it that they both attended, but as any red blooded male, Kevin was hoping for some action in the romantic environment of a ‘lover’s lane’. But it was not to be. He’d been kidding himself on that front anyways, since Kaylie frequently liked to the claim that sex was over rated, a peculiar thing for her to say since she had never done it and couldn’t possibly know.

He’d never mentioned it to her, but Kevin had a whole smorgasbord of things he wanted to do with her but was now sure he’d never get the chance: Oral sex, maybe some anal sex. And he even sometimes imagined her with another girl. But right now all they were doing was sitting in his car doing nothing, looking up at the sky. It was all Kevin could do not to look at his watch.

But things had gotten more interesting of a different sort when they had both noticed a bright glow streak across the sky towards the local woodland and seen a bright flash in the trees. Thinking they might get to see a real actual meteorite, the two teenagers had impulsively hopped out of Kevin’s ’69 Camero and gone out to investigate. Having both grown up around these woods, they both knew their way around them, even at night.

“Come on, let’s go take a look.” Kaylie said excitedly, hurrying into the tree line.

“Right behind you, honey.” Kevin replied cheerfully, happy to have something else to do then just sit there looking at the stars. Hell, now he might just find one.

Taking hold of his girlfriend’s hand, Kevin went off with her into the woods together. Kevin was nineteen years old and Kaylie was eighteen, and neither one of them was particularly bright, it may be said. Kevin was dressed casually in a pair of jeans, a plain blue T-Shirt and a brown outdoorsman jacket. He had the build of a high school football player, which in fact, he had been though without much success, and thick black hair that he wore brushed back and moussed. Kaylie wore a yellow button up shirt and a pair of blue jeans, not being in the habit of dressing up nice for anything as trivial as a date with her boyfriend. She had long blonde hair that she wore strait, and a round, cute face that housed sparkling blue eyes. She was very beautiful, so not many people cared that there wasn’t a lot going on upstairs.

About halfway to the spot where they thought they saw the meteor land, they entered a clearing in the woods and found the tent. Finding it way out here was a complete surprise, although both of them knew a circus was scheduled to come to town. The tent was enormous, and decorated with green and yellow stripes. As the two teenagers got closer to it, the more unusual it seemed.

It was to be an experience they could never forget.



Approaching the tent, Kevin grinned, “Well, would you look at this? I guess the circus is in town a little early.”

Kaylie grabbed his arm, “Its creepy, what’s it doing way out here?”

Kevin shrugged, “I dunno, but I hear it’s supposed to be one of those new fangled arty circuses, you know, like that Circa Da Solo or whatever ever it’s called? Maybe they just want to be, you know, unconventional and stuff.”

“Oh, you mean one of those postmodern European circuses.” Kaylie replied, not really having any clue if there even were postmodern European circuses, “I get it, but still, why the hell is it way out here?”

“Maybe they’re fumigating?” Kevin joked.

They both approached to tent, and as they got closer they could see that it was not made out of canvas, like most tents, but rather some kind of hard solid substance. The cables that ran to the ground also looked different, seeming to resemble power cables. The teens approached the unusual tent with curiosity, finally arriving at an arch in the front. Above the arch was a large sign that read, “Circus Bizarre! Welcome!”. There didn’t seem to be a door in front, but as they approached, the wall under the arch seemed to slide up in a triangle, to the sound of traditional circus organ grinder music.

Kaylie looked at the opening a little timidly, but Kevin smiled at her reassuringly, and took her by the hand and through the opening. They quickly found themselves in an empty hallway, decorated with red and orange polka dots that seemed to curve off into the distance. Kevin led her through, moving down.

It didn’t take long for the two to realize that they were in a maze, the halls twisting and turning this way and that, the walls decorated with dot or stripes, all done up in bright day glow circus colors. A few paintings of the carnie show ilk were placed here and there. As they wandered around, they continued to find no one. Soon they were deep in this maze of corridors, unable to even know where they were going.

They came to a wide hallway, which had strange large manhole cover sized lumps in the floor that resembled spotted mushroom tips. They moved through them, stepping around the lumps.

Kaylie clung tight to Kevin’s arm, “Kevin I’m scared. What kind of circus is this?”

Kevin tried to be reassuring and not betray how nervous he felt, “Oh, it’s just like the sign said: Circus Bizarre.”

When Kaylie looked at him not really feeling better, Kevin decided to try the humorous approach to ease the mood, “Look, this is probably that world famous invisible circus.”

In spite of herself, Kaylie giggled through her nose, “Invisible circus?”

“Sure,” Kevin went on, “Can’t you see them, they’re all around you? Why right there is the invisible strong man. Lifting invisible weights.”

Kaylie laughed, a high pitched squealing sound, “Sure he his, Chief Running at the Mouth.”

Kevin pointed to another empty spot, “And right here, there’s the invisible half man, half woman. The perfect double date, especial since looks aren’t an issue!”

Kaylie giggled merrily, eased by her boyfriend’s silly antics. Inspired by her enthusiasm, Kevin took his goofiness up a notch.

“And all around up there are the invisible clowns.” He declared, not bothering to look where he was pointing.

“Hey!” Kaylie exclaimed, “There is a clown.”

Kevin tuned just in time to see the unmistakable shape and shade of a clown suit disappear into a large round door at the far end of the hall. Finally, somebody else was here. But why hadn’t they come over to them, at least to shoe them out?

Kevin puffed out his chest in mock indignation, “What is this? A visible clown in the invisible circus? Well, this will not do! We’re gonna have to go check this out.”

He strolled down the hallway trying to look macho and failing miserably. Kaylie followed him, taking his arm and laughing happily. When they got to the door, they saw no sign that said ‘employees only’ or anything of the kind, but also no knob on the door. Looking around at the bright pink circular door with a black spiral in the center, Kevin finally noticed what looked like a big rubber ball embedded in the wall next to it. Looking at Kaylie with a raised eyebrow, Kevin reached over and pressed it. There was a weird honking sound, the door slid open, opening down the middle and sliding either direction with a cartoony whirring sound.

The not too bright teens looked at each other, and then stepped into the doorway.

They came out into a wide circular room with bright yellow softly padded floors. A think layer of pink smoke floated over the floor. There were several pieces of inflatable furniture, couches, chairs and such laying around, and lots of peculiar looking machinery, all painted with the circus colors from before, along the walls. The ceiling was a high dome, and there were hundreds of balloons up there floating. Balloons also decorated the tops of some of the inflatable chairs. The strange machines were lit up with lights and dials, flashing across them like strobe lights.

Spot lights on the floor and the ceiling moved about the room, guided mechanically.

In the center of the strange room was a raised circular platform containing five large lime green cylinders with tubes running out from the top of each one, going up to the ceiling. On the top of each cylinder was a glass dome in which small white objects flew up in the air. It appeared to be popcorn. The one closest to them had a clear glass or plastic door in the front of it, large enough to admit a person, which was hanging open. Above it was a rectangular black screen, which resembled the silent radio boards you sometimes saw in certain places. Kevin and Kaylie looked around them in wonder.

“What the hell is this place?” Kevin wondered, looking around. It looked more like some kind of factory then a circus. Maybe they’d stumbled into the backstage section?

Suddenly, Kaylie grabbed Kevin’s arm, “Look!”

Kevin turned and saw what Kaylie was pointing too: A clown, a different one then the one he’d glimpsed before. It was a woman; that was sure. Under all the make up, baggy clown outfit and rainbow colored wig, you could definitely make out the feminine features. As the clown came closer, Kevin was surprised to note that the front of her outfit was open all the way, leaving her belly and cleavage exposed, which was painted white like her face.

The clown waved to them, wiggling her fingers and smiling happily as she approached. She giggled goofily, grinning and clapping her hands. Something felt wrong about this to Kevin, but he kept his mouth shut. Kaylie was waving back happily to the clown, apparently returning to her childhood.

The clown approached one of the spot lights and held her hands in front of it. She began to make shadow images with her hands against the wall: A bird, a bunny, and the like. Kaylie was laughing and giggling with a wide grin on her face, thoroughly amused by the clown’s antics. So much so that it was Kevin who noticed all the other clowns that had filled into the room, at least twenty or so. He was alerted to their presence by the sound of high pitched feminine giggling and laughter, coming from all sides.

The clowns were all female, and done up in all sorts of varying colors and paint. They silently came around the couple, moving slowly but with exaggerated gestures. The hair on the back of Kevin’s neck was standing up; something about this didn’t feel right. The clowns were on all sides of them. Before they knew what was happening, the clowns had come between and separated the two lovers. Every time Kevin tried to move towards Kaylie, the clowns were in his way, frustrated he glanced over a Kaylie as the clowns surrounded her, giggling and laughing, leaning towards her, as if they were curious.

Kaylie wasn’t picking up on the bad vibes, even when the clowns began to touch her, moving their hands over her arms and shoulders like they didn’t know what she was. Kaylie smiled and laughed with them, enjoying herself as Kevin tried again to get closer to her and was foiled by clowns who seemed to be deliberately pushing him in one direction.

Suddenly, one of the clown girls reached in and violently tore Kaylie’s shirt open, revealing her plain white bra underneath. The buttons flew in all directions and fell to the floor with light sounds. All the clown girls laughed merrily. In one fell swoop, the situation had changed radically for Kaylie.

Kaylie shrieked in alarm, “Hey! What the fuck?!?”

But the clown girls were on all sides of her now; their hands reached out and sized her, holding her in place. One of them tore the rest of her shirt from her as she screamed in terror, the clowns no longer seeming so funny. She tired to break away from them, but they held her fast as she tired to kick and tear at them but to no avail.

Kevin tried to reach her, but found himself grabbed and shoved back by more of the clown girls, who laughed goofily at him as he tried to get past them.

“No!” He screamed, “Leave her alone! Let her go.”

“Stop it! What are you doing? Kevin help me!” Kaylie cried.

One of the clown girls tore at Kaylie’s bra, ripping at it, pulling it off.

“No!” Kaylie wailed.

The clown girls ripped Kaylie’s bra off, exposing her small breasts to the room. It was the first time Kevin had ever seen them bared. Even in the crisis at hand, he found the sight stimulating. But he lurched against he clown girls that held him just the same. They were amazingly strong.

“Get off of her, you freaks!” Kevin scream, but the clowns only laughed at him.

Kaylie wailed in despair as the clown girls ripped her jeans to shreds, violently stripping her to just her panties. She fought back against the gripping hands as the clowns giggled manically. Kevin attempted to rush the clown girls like he would have a quarterback, but something smacked him hard in the head. He went down to the floor, the side of his skull throbbing.

He looked up to see one of the clown girls holding a large plastic mallet bigger then his torso that she hadn’t been holding before. It seemed to have appeared from thin air. She giggled at him smiling sweetly.

“Ouchie!” She declared in a high pitched sing song voice that sounded like she’d been sucking helium.

As Kevin struggled to his feet, he heard Kaylie wail in misery, “No! Not that! Please!”

The clowns tore off Kaylie’s panties, stripping her completely naked. Kevin noticed that she was shaved, surprising for someone who claimed that sex was over rated despite having never done it, and her vagina was clearly visible. Kevin was seeing his girlfriend naked for the first time, and someone else had undressed her. What a sad situation this was. Kaylie screamed and struggled but the clown girls held her fast. They dragged her kicking and screaming towards the open cylinder and shoved her in hard, slamming the door closed after her. The clown girls jumped and somersaulted and cheered wildly.

At first, Kaylie sank to her knees in a fetal position, trying desperately to cover her nudity, tears springing from her eyes. As soon as she realized that the door was closed, however, she ran to it and began pounding at it desperately, using both hands and forgetting her modesty. She pounded on the transparent door, definitely not made of glass, and screamed in sheer terror. The clown girls leered in at her, some waving, a few making faces at her or sticking out their tongues.

Kevin still tried to reach her, trying to fight his way past the clown girls that blocked his path, but it was to no avail. The clowns shoved him back onto a section of the floor that was colored a deep red. Still, Kevin turned and faced them. He was so angry, and in such a fury, that he didn’t notice that one of the clown girls had her hand on a large switch sticking out of the floor with a rainbow colored knob on it. The clown cackled and giggled manically, and then threw the switch.

“Uh oh!” The clown girl declared in that helium voice, putting one hand over her mouth as she giggled.

And with that, the floor opened up underneath Kevin and he fell through, dropping into a long red chute and falling down out of control, screaming like a little girl.



He fell strait down, only for a short period and then plummeted down the smooth sides of the funnel. When he finally exited, still screaming as he fell, he suddenly found himself dumped right into a large pool filled with multi colored small rubber balls; much like little kids might play at in a Chuck E. Cheese. Kevin plunged strait down into the pool of balls, yelping as they smacked against his face. He flailed in the balls, trying to regain his feet, and stumbled around in the pool. He looked at the sides and saw that they were lined with many multi colored balloons on strings. He looked up at the chute out of which he’d fallen and saw that it was very high up on the ceiling. No way to get back out that way.

On the ceiling was some kind of disco ball which reflected dots of light that moved around the room rapidly across the walls. From somewhere, music was playing that sounded like the kind of stuff you’d hear when an ice cream truck drove by.

He pushed slowly through the balls, reaching for the side of the pool. As he got closer, strings holding the balloons suddenly broke and in a huge wave of helium filled rubber, all the balloons rose towards the ceiling, revealing the room around the ball pool.

It looked like he was in a gigantic play room of some kind. The walls were painted with multi colored zig zaging lines. Enormous stuffed animals decorated the walls and some of the floors, and there were a lot of those inflatable couches that he’d seen upstairs. In one corner he could see a fake plastic telephone that was bigger then him, and next to it a large slightly skewed door. On the right of the pool, were huge oversized alphabet blocks. The place looked like a nursery for giant toddlers.

Kevin shoved through the balls until he was almost at the edge of the pool. He had no idea what was going on, what those clown girls were up to, but he knew he had to rescue Kaylie. He didn’t know what the clowns planned to do with her, but he knew it couldn’t be good. He forced his way through the rubber balls and had almost reached the edge when he heard a high pitched giggle.

Lying on her stomach on top of the alphabet blocks was another clown girl. She moved her legs in the air happily, and waved to him with those wiggling fingers, laughing joyously. She swung her legs over the side of the blocks and hopped down, landing in a crouching position before standing up.

Not sure of what she was going to do, Kevin froze where he was. As she got closer, he got a better look at her: She was dressed in a loose fitting red with black polka dot long sleeve half top that was low cut in a ‘U’ shave showing much of her cleavage. Around her neck she wore white ruffles and also on her wrists. Her hands, which seemed to have extra thick fingers, where covered with white gloves. The half top stopped just under her breasts, leaving her midriff bare. She wore the usual baggy clown pants, with a matching red with black polka dot design, but they seemed to be riding low on her hips, exposing even more of her midriff. Two puffy plush balls decorated the middle of her top, one on the top on at the bottom, and another in the middle of her belt line. On her feet, she wore the huge ridiculous clown shoes in a matching red and black color.

But it was her physical characteristics that drew Kevin’s attention: Now that he wasn’t struggling with them, and in the brighter light of this room, he could make her out more clearly then he had the others. Her skin was a flat chalk white color, apparently all over her body. Her hair was a bright red color, and thick like a Raggedy Anne doll, which she had tied high on either side of her head. She had a wide red rounded slash over her lips, and a large red nose. Under and over both eyes were black thin triangles.

What was most disturbing to Kevin was that he could clearly see that none of this was make up: The white skin and clown markings were all obviously the actual coloring of her skin. The red nose itself, was not glued on, it grew out of her face like a normal nose would, and he noticed it had long thing nostrils on the bottom. What ever the hell this girl was, this was no costume; this was what she actually looked like.

The clown girl did several flips, landing at the edge of the pool and looked down at Kevin with a wide grin and even wider eyes. Her eyes, he noticed, were the same color as her hair: Bright red. She crouched down at the edge and reached out a hand to him.

Guardedly, Kevin reached out and took her hand, and began to pull himself out of the pool. No sooner did he grab her hand that it broke off and he fell right back into the pool full of balls. The clown girl gave a shrill laugh and then giggled wildly, slapping her legs as her real hand popped out of her sleeve. Kevin looked down at the fake rubber hand he now held: It was giving him the finger.

“Hilarious.” Kevin muttered darkly, throwing the hand away.

The clown girl reached down to him with her other hand, and Kevin automatically took it with out thinking. He promptly got an electric shock and yelped as the clown girl jumped up and down, laughing hysterically. She pulled a small disc off her hand and waved it at him, laughing and clapping her hands while jumping in the air.

Angrily, Kevin gripped the side of the pool, “A laugh riot, this one.”

Once again, the clown girl reached down to help him out, this time with both hands. Kevin scowled at her.

“That’s okay, I got this.” He said levelly.

He finally pulled himself out of the pool and onto the floor and warily eyed the clown girl over. She was crouched down, with her fingers interlocked under her chin, batting her eyes at him. Every time she blinked, Kevin heard a weird sucking noise. Kevin gave her wide berth, but she didn’t seem to be coming after him. Maybe they only wanted women, since they seemed to be all girls? The clown girl stood up and approached him slowly, still batting her eyes.

This was nuts, he thought, but he had to find Kaylie and get her out of here somehow. He was feeling slightly light headed and his muscles seemed relaxed. He wondered if there was something odd in the air.

He turned back to the clown girl, “Listen, whatever you name is . . . . uh . . . I don’t suppose you talk?”

The clown looked at him, not replying at all.

His shoulders slumped, “No, of course you don’t.”

The clown girl waved one finger in the air and then pulled something from inside her cleavage. It was a sticker of some kind, Kevin realized, and the clown girl peeled the backing off and slapped it on her shirt over her left boob. She then held both her index fingers pointing to the sticker.

It read: “Hello, my name is BEBE.”

Okay, it seemed she could understand him. Kevin looked around the room, finally spotting a door next to the giant phone. Hurriedly, he went towards it. He heard the patting of the big shoes as Bebe followed him close behind. Looking at it, there didn’t seem to be any lock, but he had no idea where it led. Well, as long as Bebe could understand him, maybe he could get some answers.

He turned and looked at her, her eyes still fluttering cartoonishly, “Bebe, will this door lead me to the top floor?”

Bebe frowned, and shook her head. Kevin eyed the strange creature levelly. He wondered if she was lying, trying to keep him here while the others did god knows what to Kaylie. He decided to try his luck with door anyways. He reached over and gripped the knob, hearing a slight honking sound as he did. Bebe continued to stare at him, pursing her lips and shaking her head. Kevin opened the door.

He found another, smaller, door behind it. Frowning, he opened the new door and found yet another, smaller door behind it. After going through seven of them, the last one being so small it wouldn’t have admitted a midget, Kevin found nothing but a wall that had the word “sucker” painted on it in pink.

As Kevin grimaced, he suddenly felt something grab his rear end and squeeze it hard. He yelped and straitened up, turning around suddenly. The clown girl had just pinched his butt. Bebe giggled and interlocked her fingers, holding them down palms toward the floor, extending her arms. She kept that the bizarre fluttering of her eyes.

Taking a deep breath, Kevin tried to consider his options, not something he was always that good at. Although Bebe didn’t seem to be attacking him, he didn’t think he could trust her, but she probably knew her way around this place. He had to try anything he could to rescue Kaylie. He looked Bebe over, and decided to try it. He had no better ideas.

Taking another deep breath, Kevin said to her, “Listen, Bebe . . . uh . . . are you my friend?”

Bebe smiled widely and nodded rapidly.

“Well, Bebe, I want to be your friend.” Kevin said, feeling a little silly. He wasn’t sure he should be talking to her like she was a child, “Would you like me to be your friend?”

Bebe straitened up, and clutched her hands together with glee, and something rose out of her chest under her shirt. All at once, Kevin realized that it was in a Valentines’ Day heart shape. The heart pushed up under her shirt and began to pulse, swelling and deflating and making a distinct beating sound, glowing red through the material every time it did. It kept that up for a few seconds, then stopped. Kevin decided to take that as a yes.

“Well, I need . . .” Kevin started, but before he could finish, Bebe threw her arms out wide and leapt at him, locking her legs and arms around his body and planting a big wet kiss right on his lips.

Hopelessly, Kevin didn’t know what to do as Bebe smooched him deeply with her red clown lips. She was kissing him passionately and deeply, and some part of him realized that Bebe was a much better kisser then Kaylie. He shoved the thought aside, and was suddenly surprised by the feeling of Bebe’s tongue in his mouth. He tried to pull her off but she held onto him like a vice. And god damn, her tongue was huge, had to put Gene Simmons to shame at least.

Bebe finally broke the kiss and began spinning around in a circle, giggling and laughing wildly. Kevin felt like he had probably turned the same shade as her hair. He straitened his clothes out, feeling very strange: He’d just been tongue kissed by a clown. And to make matters worse, it hadn’t been bad. He shook his head and tried to concentrate, but he suddenly felt a little light headed.

“Listen, Bebe.” He said, when she had finished celebrating, “I need to get back up top to find my . . . friend.”

For some reason, he didn’t feel comfortable saying ‘girlfriend’ in front of Bebe.

“And I need your help, since we’re friends.” He continued, “Is there a way from here back to the top?”

Bebe nodded, “Um hmm!”

“Do you know how to get there?”

“Um hmm!”

“Can you show me how to get back up top?”

“Um hmm!”

He waited for a second, but Bebe didn’t move, just stared at him with her wide red eyes, smiling goofily.
After a few seconds, he asked, “Will you show me?”

“Uh uh!” Bebe said, shaking her head.

Kevin bit his lip, he had been suspecting that Bebe was trying to keep him down here, but he had no other options.

“Why not? I thought we were friends?” He said, “I really need your help to find my other friend . . . then we can all be friends.”

He was still talking to her like she was a child, but as far as he could tell, Bebe didn’t mind. And she was the only one who could help him. The problem was, he didn’t really think that she would.

Bebe pointed to Kevin, and then gestured to herself. She repeated the gestures several times as Kevin struggled to understand what she meant.

“You . . . want something from me first?” Kevin asked, trying to get what she was getting at.

Bebe nodded.

Wow, greed seemed to be universal. Well, Kevin figured this was an emergency, he might as well pay her off. He pulled out his wallet and fished out two fifty dollar bills. He always carried a lot of cash with him when he went out with Kaylie, because she frequently insisted that he buy her whatever she asked for, and that got pretty expensive. He handed the two bills out to Bebe.

“Here you go, this should grease the wheels.” He said.

He began to realize that maybe he’d been mistaken when Bebe took the bills from him and stared at them like she didn’t know what they were. She held the bills to her round red nose and sniffed them rapidly, investigating them like a dog or cat would. She sniffed them all over, and then to Kevin’s dismay, popped them both in her mouth and promptly chewed them up and swallowed them. The crinkling sound of the paper floated out of her mouth as she ate Kevin’s money, causing him to slump his shoulders in disappointment.

Bebe finished swallowing the bills and then belched loudly. She promptly made a face and stuck her large and long tongue out in disgust.

“Bleech!” She exclaimed, firmly.

Everyone’s a critic, thought Kevin darkly. It seemed like the only speech the clowns were capable of were simple one word exclamations, though they could certainly understand English. Kevin threw his hands up in frustration. This was getting him nowhere, and the clock was ticking, who knew what those other clowns had in mind. Anything could be happening while he was down here wasting his time while Bebe ate his hard earned cash.

Looking at Bebe, Kevin asked her, “What do you want from me?”

Bebe pursed her lips and made a sucking motion, moving her lips up and back.

“You . . . want a fish?” Kevin said not getting it.

Bebe’s eyes opened wide rolled and she made an exasperated sound. She clapped one hand over her head in frustration. Clearly she thought her request had been obvious, but Kevin was never one for the subtle stuff or anything he had to interpret on his own.

“Duhhhrrrr!” Bebe admonished him.

She then walked right up to him, stood close to him and lifter her head up, closing her eyes. She pursed her lips in a kissing motion. Kevin felt a chill run up his spine, Bebe wanted him to kiss her. This felt bizarre, he wasn’t even sure they were the same species, and making out with a clown had never been on his list of things he wanted to do. He wasn’t sure he could do this.

But then he thought of Kaylie up there trapped in the tube, and he realized that Bebe had already kissed him once, and he decided to do it, for Kaylie’s sake. He stepped closer tentatively, and almost stepped on Bebe’s enormous shoes, causing her to giggle. He then slipped his arms around her and brought her close. Bebe did the same, wrapping her arms around his back and pulling him down to her. After a moment’s hesitation, some of which was because he wasn’t sure how to get around her large red nose, he closed his eyes and kissed Bebe on the lips.

She pulled him closer and ran one leg up his side as they kissed, Kevin could feel her large shoes against him as she did so. They kissed long and deep, Bebe’s enormous tongue slipping into his mouth, and after a while, him returning the favor. He found that she was actually warmer then most normal girls (a surprise because for some reason, he’d thought her white skin would be cold), and her lips and flesh were softer and more supple. He didn’t really want to admit it, but some part of him was realizing the Bebe was a much better and more passionate kisser then Kaylie was. He fought the thought down, disturbed by his reaction to her.

Kevin felt something poke his thigh. Bebe must have something in her pocket, he thought. He hoped it wasn’t some kind of weapon.

When the kiss finally broke, though Bebe kept trying to get it restarted, Kevin put his hands on her shoulders.

“Okay, will you show me how to get there now?” Kevin asked her.

Bebe raised one eye brow at him (which he noticed were the same red color as her hair).

“You got what you wanted.” Kevin stated firmly.

“Hmmmm?” Bebe looked at him incredulously.

“Huh? What else did you want?” Kevin asked, warily.

Bebe’s eyes bulged out in shock; literally, they popped at least halfway out of their sockets like those people on The Guinness Book of Worlds Records, accompanied by an ‘oogha’ sound like an old fashioned car horn. She giggled and cackled wildly; spinning in a circle, thinking it was hilarious what Kevin wasn’t getting. Kevin simply stared at her, bewildered. When she finally got her giggles under control, she stood in front of Kevin.

She raised her left hand and made a circle by touching her thumb and forefinger together, leaving the other three fingers extended. She then brought up her right hand, and extended just the index finger. She them slipped the index finger into the circle and moved it in and out, giggling a little more as she did so.

Kevin felt all the blood drain out of his face: Even someone as thick as him could get the meaning of that: Bebe wanted to him to have sex with her. This was a whole new problem, and Kevin wasn’t sure he could do it. He wasn’t even sure he could get it up for the clown girl, and wasn’t sure he should. The prospect that these clown girls might be something other then human had been in the back of his mind for a while.

“Uh . . . Bebe?” He stammered, “I . . . uh . . . have a girlfriend.”

“Huh?” Bebe said, raising an eyebrow again, as if she didn’t understand why that would be an issue.

“Yeah . . . and, well . . .” Kevin continued helplessly, “I’m not sure we’re . . . uh . . . even the same species. It might be illegal in most states . . . even this one.”

Bebe slumped her shoulders in exaggerated disappointment, and then folded her hands over her chest and walked away from him with a “Hurumph!”. Kevin looked at her helplessly.

Suddenly, she turned around, as if getting an idea. A light bulb actually appeared floating over her head for a few seconds before disappearing as mysteriously as it had arrived. She bounced over to Kevin and stuck her chest out. He breasts suddenly began to inflate, growing from their already big size to ludicrously tremendous size like a pair of balloons. Bebe bounced up and down, making them jiggle, pointing at them excitedly. All Kevin could do was to stare confoundedly. When that didn’t work, Bebe deflated her chest and dropped her head, again turning her back on him in disappointment.

Kevin watched her, trying to make sense out of everything.

He needed to get to Kaylie, he needed to find her and then get her the hell out of this loony toons nightmare. Time was wasting; he had no idea what was in store for her. With a chill, he realized that it might already be too late. He hesitated, some unforgivable part of him was already wondering what sex with Bebe would be like, since she was such a good kisser. Indecisive as always, the stood looking at the clown girl, not knowing what to do, and not believing he was actually considering it.

As he watched her, her back still to him, her hands slumped to her side and her head hung down. Her body began to shake and heave a little bit.

She’s crying, Kevin realized.

Kevin bit his lip; he’d always been a sucker for a woman in tears, even one with a funny read nose. All at once, he made up his mind. For Kaylie’s sake, he would have to do it, he told himself, trying to pretend he wasn’t curious about Bebe, trying to ignore the fact that his penis was getting a little stiff thinking about it.

He stepped forward, placing his hands on Bebe’s shoulders, “I’m sorry, Bebe. You’re right, I’ll . . .”

Bebe spun around, and Kevin could she that she hadn’t been crying at all, just faking it so he’d agree. She grinned form ear to ear and threw her arms around him excitedly, pushing him back towards one of the inflatable couches.

“Wah hoo!” Bebe cried.

As Kevin fell back on the couch with a squeaking noise, he complained, “Bebe! Crocodile tears are a cheap trick.”

Bebe kissed his lips excitedly, and Kevin found himself kissing her back right away. It was all for Kaylie he reminded himself, using that as justification, although he found he was already getting hard with Bebe on top of him. As he kissed and tongued her, he began to find himself enjoying her attention. What was wrong with him, he wondered?

Sitting up while she straddled him, Bebe crossed her arms and pulled her shirt off in one quick motion. She wore no sort of bra underneath, and so was now topless.

She swung the top over her head like a lasso and cried, “Yee haw!”

She then tossed the shirt aside. Her breasts were large, but seemed to defy gravity. Like the rest of her skin, they were a flat white color, the shade of sour cream, but her nipples, erect with excitement, were the same bright red color as her lips. Bebe reached down and guided his hands to her boobs. Despite their odd coloring, her breasts were firm but amazingly soft. Kevin was really surprised to hear a slight honking noise has he squeezed them. Bebe rolled her head back, licking her lips with enjoyment. Kaylie had never allowed Kevin to touch her breasts, had even gotten angry if she caught him looking at them, but Bebe enjoyed the act just as much as he did. He gently caressed her large boobs, ignoring the incessant honking noise that they made.

Moving down his body, Bebe took her white gloves off, and Kevin realized that her fingers were actually as thick as they had seemed, about a quarter of an inch thicker then a regular person’s. Her fingernails were a bright red color. Bebe began to undo his belt with enthusiasm, opening up the zipper and pulling his pants down. She yanked down his underwear, and gave a loud shrill cry of excitement and clapped her hands together as his cock, now fully hard, popped out.

Kevin couldn’t believe it; she was actually going to suck his dick. And she was doing it willingly, not having to be paid or talked into it like the few girls who had been goodly enough to perform the task on him in the past. Certainly Kaylie would never have done this. But Bebe got right down and gave his penis a loving lick with her enormous tongue, running it along the shaft before slipping his dick between her eager red lips and beginning to suck him.

She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, her long red hair flopping around like a rag doll’s as she took him in, jerking him with her thick fingers at the base of his cock. She sucked on him with skill, licking and sucking his balls occasionally, her eyes sparkling with enjoyment as she did it. She liked sucking cock that much was obvious. The feelings were incredible, Kevin moaned and sucked in the air as Bebe’s amazingly full and soft lips did their thing. The extra warmth of her body made this even more enjoyable, and Kevin couldn’t deny that he really liked what Bebe was doing to him.

Then Bebe decided to take it up a notch, she rose up, and slipped Kevin’s dick in between her ample white breasts, right down the center. She pushed them around his cock with her hands, and began to move up and down, masturbating his cock with her tits, licking the head as it moved up and down. It was the kind of thing Kevin had only seen in porno movies, it was amazing to have a woman actually doing it to him. He moaned as the feeling of her soft warm breasts slid up and down his stiff cock. Bebe giggled and sighed, licking at the head of his dick with enthusiasm.

He tired to pretend it was Kaylie, but it wasn’t working.

She lowered down again, letting her breasts slide off, and began to blow him again, sucking on his cock with that wild enthusiasm. Kevin moaned and closed his eyes, this felt so good. And then he suddenly yelped when he felt one of Bebe’s oversized fingers press against his asshole. She teased it a little and then slipped her finger inside him slowly while she sucked his dick. She began to move it in and out; pressing it in as far as it would go.

Kevin turned red with humiliation, he was being finger fucked by a clown! He wanted to protest, but somehow, her actions were making him feel better, her cock sucking suddenly doubling in its pleasure with her finger up his butt. She fingered him fast and good, sucking on his penis and licking it with her huge tongue. He opened his mouth to protest, but instead a long moan came out. He fell back, the feelings were too good. Bebe fingered him, sending pleasure he’d never experienced through his body, unable to stop himself from responding to his violation, his chest rising and falling.

Standing up for a second, Bebe reached down and pulled the huge clown shoes off her feet. Kevin almost jumped when he saw them come off: Her feet were actually the same size as her shoes, huge, wide Sasquatch like feet with large toes. Like her fingernails, her toenails were a bright red. Before he could say anything, she leaned over and kissed him again. And then, smiling at him with a naughty expression, the turned around and began to push the polka dotted clown pants down her hips, slipping it past her thighs and letting it slide down. She then hopped around, jiggling her legs to get the pants off, difficult over her gargantuan feet. When she finally finished, Kevin couldn’t help but stare at her naked rear end, white as the rest of her, but soft and firm and well shaped.

Then she turned around, swiveling her hips sexily and a giggling mischievously. And Kevin almost screamed when he looked between her legs.

There wasn’t, technically, anything too strange about her vagina: It was completely hairless, in a way that seemed like it had always been so, like it never grew any hair, the lips were the same bright red color as her nipples, while the interior seemed to be the same pink as a regular girl’s. Nothing he couldn’t deal with, no, but what shocked him was that above her pussy, she was quite clearly also equipped with a large sized male penis. And she was very hard.

Her penis was the same chalk white color as the rest of her skin, but her head was the same bright red as her vagina and nipples. She was adequately hung, but not oversized; probably about seven or eight inches in length, and reasonably thick. She was fully erect, sticking out in front of her, the cock bouncing as she moved.

He stared in disbelief, he hadn’t been expecting this. Before he could do anything, Bebe was on him, crawling over him and planting another of her wonderful kisses on his lips. He tried to will himself to push her off, but Bebe was too good and he couldn’t seem to bring himself to. She kissed him joyfully, and as she did, Kevin jerked as he felt her penis touch his own. She kissed him deeply, and then lay down on top of him, pressing her cock against his and moving her hips, rubbing them together.

It felt good, the flesh and flesh rubbing, and Kevin told himself it didn’t make him gay. He reminded himself that it was all for Kaylie’s sake. Bebe ground against him as they kissed, her breasts honking with the pressure. Again, he tried to pretend that she was Kaylie, and again failed: Kaylie was never so passionate.

Finally, Bebe rolled off him and onto her back on the couch next to him, with a squeak of the vinyl and spread her legs. She pointed towards Kevin’s mouth and then pointed several times between her legs, spreading her red clown pussy lips with the other hand. With her legs that wide, he could see that her asshole was also colored red around the rim. Bizarre, but somewhat appropriate.

“Yum yum!” She said, squeakily.

Truth be told, as odd looking as it was, Kevin did find her opening inviting. It was her stiff throbbing clown dick that made him hesitate. Again he thought of Kaylie, and figured he could just pay attention to the pussy and ignore that other part. Bebe looked at him with wide eyed enthusiasm, giggling and laughing in anticipation. He leaned down and spread her peculiarly colored pussy lips and gave her a lick. She moaned and wiggled as he began to eat her. She tasted good, he discovered, nice and clean and warm. He spread her lips to suck on her clit, and discovered that she seemed to have three of them in there, arranged in a triangle. He hesitated again, and then began to suck and lick at them, slipping his fingers into her. Bebe moaned and rolled her hips at him.

“Ooo! Ooo!” She moaned, giggling a little bit.

Kevin began to slip his tongue into her deeper, the scent of her pussy rising to his nose, mixed with a strange scent of cinnamon. He continued to eat her, as she moaned and rolled her body, running her thick fingers through his hair. He tried to ignore the stiff penis in front of his forehead as he licked and sucked on her clown pussy, but it wasn’t easy.

Especially when Bebe looked down at him with a pouting expression, and then slowly reached down, gripping his head gently with boy hands, and moved him towards her dick. She made a sucking sound with her lips to indicate what she wanted. Kevin shuddered: He had hoped that eating her out would be enough for Bebe, but it seemed she wanted his attention on her other organ as well.

In an odd gesture, Kevin looked around to make sure no one was watching them. He didn’t know if he could do this, but Bebe was his only ally in getting back to Kaylie and getting her free, so he had to keep her as happy as he could. Reminding himself of his girlfriend, he took her penis in his hands. It felt stiff, but the skin felt soft, not actually bad in his hand. Very hesitantly, he leaned down and took the tip in his mouth. Bebe giggled and squealed with glee as the red head passed through his lips. He began to move up and down, imitating what he’d seen girls do, trying not to get turned on by what he was doing. It was just something he had to do, a task, nothing more, he told himself.

But it did feel good in his mouth as he sucked her, running his tongue over the shaft and moving it inside his mouth. His cock tingled and throbbed as he got turned on. He moved up and down, sucking on her and fingering her pussy. His head was swimming, his thoughts hard to focus; he couldn’t believe he was doing this, but here he was. And it was starting to feel good. He tried to think of something else, anything else, to keep himself from liking this. Bebe giggled, moaned and sighed with pleasure.

“Mmm! Mmm! Ooo!” She cried, clapping her hands together animatedly.

All at once, Bebe reached down and hooked her thick hands under his arms and pulled him up to her. She kissed him with her red clown lips, pulling him down on top of her. He felt her extra warm, extra soft and extra smooth body underneath him and the warm wet feeling of her lips, and kissed her deep, their cocks rubbing against each other. It felt so good, he didn’t want to stop. Bebe pulled him close, her breasts honking again, their skin pressed tight, and then rolled him over on his back with herself on top of him. She kissed him deeply and they ran their hands over each other.

Bebe rose and stood up a little bit, her legs bent and still squatting over him. She took his cock in one of her thick hands and lowered herself down on him, guiding his hard penis into wet clown vagina. She bit her lip, giggling in anticipation; her eyes sparkling with desire . . . literally, Kevin was sure he saw little star sparkles in her big red eyes.

“Pokie pokie.” Bebe sang happily.

A thought flashed through Kevin’s mind and suddenly, he jumped, putting his hands out in front of him.

“Wait!” Kevin said, realizing, “I don’t have a rubber!”

“Huh?” Bebe said, raising an eyebrow at him, apparently not understanding what he meant.

It was true, he’d left the box of condoms under the seat in his car, not that he’d had any chance of using them with Kaylie tonight. He had no idea if he could get Bebe pregnant, he still wasn’t sure that she was actually human, but he didn’t really want to father a half clown baby, and he had no idea if she carried any sort of STDs. For all he knew he might catch something that would make him break out in pink and yellow stripes.

“We need a rubber.” Kevin repeated.

Bebe handed him a rubber chicken.

“I should have known.” Kevin groaned.

Clapping her hands, Bebe giggled and laughed. She reached down and squeezed the chicken, and it squeaked as she did. She laughed even more, and kissed him on the lips again. And where exactly had she gotten that rubber chicken in the first place? Kevin felt the closeness of her twat and all the reservations seemed to fly away. Besides, he’d risk it for Kaylie. He didn’t stop Bebe.

She lowered herself down, and he entered her, feeling her warm pussy sliding down wetly over his cock. She shivered and tilted her head up, moaning as she settled down on his erection. Kevin couldn’t believe the feeling; she was surprisingly tight, and very very wet. The warmth of her body was duplicated by her pussy. She put both hands on his shoulders and began to ride him, moving up and down, slipping him in and out as she emitted little cries of excitement.

“Oh, my god!” Kevin exclaimed, “Bebe, you feel so good.”

Bebe grinned and giggled as she thrust her hips down, moving his cock in and out of her clown girl opening, her own dick flopping back and forth as she moved. She seemed tireless and then Kevin realized something else: The inside of her vagina, the walls specifically, was moving, moving along his dick like the muscles of a snake as he was in her, stimulating him even more. This was the craziest thing he’d ever experienced, but he couldn’t help but enjoy it. It was like her vagina was masturbating him. He stared up and the that gleeful, goofy face with the red wide grin and round red nose, her red stringy hair falling down on both sides of her head. She was giggling merrily, enjoying what they were doing guilt free. He wondered if he was really attracted to her, she was so joyful and uninhibited. He reminded himself then, of Kaylie, and tried to shove the thought aside as they fucked, but it was almost impossible, being inside the clown girl just felt too good.

He reached up and caressed her breast, honking them lightly as she wiggled and bounced on top of him, moaning and laughing with wild abandon. She was incredibly unrestrained; the kind of sexual girl that he’d only thought existed in porn. Kevin moaned as she rode him, her freakishly unusual vagina sending tingles of pleasure all through him. He couldn’t believe he was enjoying sex with a clown this much, but it was hard to deny. Bebe writhed on top of him, bouncing up and down on his cock with almost limitless energy.

They continued fucking like that, rocking back and forth until Bebe finally got up off of him. She rolled on her back next to him, the abruptly rolled Kevin over on his side, facing away from her. She then pulled his legs wide open and got up behind him. He was almost delirious from the sex, so out of it that he didn’t realize at first what she was intending. When he felt her penis touching his back side he snapped back to reality with a jolt: Bebe was planning to sodomize him!

“Pokie pokie!” Bebe whispered in his ear.

“No!” He said urgently.

“Yeppers!” She insisted, and pushed her erection home.

Kevin knew that this should have hurt. In fact, it should have hurt a lot. But for some reason there was only a small amount of pain as the cock entered him, and the rest slid right into his ass with ease. He wondered if it might have something to do with how relaxed all his muscles had felt since coming into this room. He tried to struggle and get away from her, but she held him fast with her disproportionate strength and began to fuck him up the ass, slowly and deep. He grunted and yelped, clutching the couch as he was penetrated.

He was glad no one was here to see this, better to let his humiliation go unnoticed. It was all for Kaylie’s sake, he reminded himself. He’d do anything for Kaylie. He willed himself not to enjoy it, but once again something was rising up inside of him. He gasped as he felt the sides of Bebe’s cock ripple with a motion similar to her pussy. He moaned, crying out: She was hitting place inside him that were sending waves of pleasure through him that he hadn’t expected. She plunged in deep, going all the way in as she nailed. All Kevin could do was groan with pleasure, pleasure he didn’t want to be feeling but couldn’t deny.

With a move of her hands, Bebe shifted him, and suddenly he was on his hands and knees, getting it from behind doggie style. She reached a hand around him and gripped his cock with her thick clown fingers, masturbating him rapidly as she picked up speed with his thrusts. Kevin was panting and moaning as his body quaked, the penis giving him feelings that he’d never thought he could feel.

“Likey?” Bebe whispered again in his ear, her red nose touching his cheek.

Before he could stop himself, he cried out, “I love it!”

Bebe pounded him deeper, fucking him good. All Kevin could do was shuddered and undulate with the pleasure, and try to accept that he liked it up the butt. It went on for a while, but then Bebe pulled out and decided to change activities once again. She rolled over on her back and pulled her legs wide and up to her ears. With her thick white fingers, she pulled open her pussy lips, letting her fluids drip. She stared at Kevin with wild lustful eyes.

“Fuckie.” She giggled.

Kevin got down in front of her on his knees again, and ran his cock over her pussy, touching it to her cock, causing the clown girl to moan and wiggle a little. He looked over her and then down between her legs. In this position, her asshole was fully exposed. A wicked thought occurred to him, and he decided that turn about was fair play.

Instead of putting his dick in her pussy, he moved it down and pressed it against her ass. Bebe gave a little gasp but made no move to stop him. He pushed his cock inside her butt and shoved it in; Bebe cried out and arched her back, but betrayed no pain at all. She laughed and groaned in pleasure and Kevin began to sodomize her, fucking her in and out.

He had to groan, this was the sort of thing he’d never dreamed any girl would ever let him do, certainly not Kaylie. She felt so tight and so good in there as he screwed her. Suddenly, became aware of the same massaging motions inside her butt as he had felt inside her pussy. It was like she was the ultimate sex creature, and the idea to abandon Kaylie to her fate and stay down here with Bebe occurred to him. He shoved the thought aside, ashamed of himself.

Moving her hips, Bebe thrust herself at him, getting him deeper. Her moved in and out of her ass, sodomizing the little clown girl with relish. He kissed her red lips, now pretty good at avoiding a collision with her oversized nose. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths as he ass fucked the unconstrained clown girl.

“You love that, don’t you?” He asked her.

“Uh huh.” Bebe nodded.

She shuddered and writhed, her huge feet jiggling above her as she reveled in every minute of Kevin’s sodomy. Eventually, he pulled out and slipped his dick back in her pussy. He thrust in her, moving in and out, fucking her rapidly. She moaned and cried out, undulating under him as she was fucked, kissing his lips and gripping his back. He moved in and out, kissing her back. He couldn’t believe how good she felt. The room swirled around him, and he kept up the pace, loving the feeling of her. In that moment he didn’t care about anything else, just Bebe, his lovely clown goddess and how much she did for him.

Reaching down with one hand, Bebe began to jack herself off as she was fucked, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

Bebe began to moan and yelp, gripping him close as he fucked her. She wrapped her legs around him and thrust herself wildly at him, her voice filling the room with shrill cries that mixed with the ice cream truck music. She writhed in delight and arched her back, her nose suddenly flashing with a bright red color on and off. As soon as she came, her nipples lit up the same way. Weird as it was, it made Kevin respond, and he groaned as an incredible orgasm exploded from his body, making him writhe on top of her. He pulled his cock out of her and jerked himself frantically, letting out a long moan as he came, squirting his cum over Bebe, who continued to jerk her own penis, her tongue wedged in the side of her mouth.

No sooner had Kevin gotten the last drop out, then Bebe shuddered and jerked her clown penis faster, moaning loudly, she undulated her hips as she ejaculated. Except her ejaculation wasn’t what Kevin had been expecting: Streams of bubbles flew out of the tip of her cock in a cone, floating up through the air until they popped, like bubbles blown by a kid through a bubble wand. She cried out again, sending another stream of bubbles into the air. All around the couch looked like a Lawrence Welk polka special for a few seconds.

Kevin couldn’t bring himself to care anymore. As long as he had Bebe, he was fine; she was such an incredible experience. He lay naked with her, kissing her red clown lips holding her close as did so. She felt so warm and smooth against his skin, not a bump or hair on her body. She’d given him the most incredible sex of his life, and he only wanted more. He kissed her deeply, enjoying her. They lay in each other’s arms for a long time. She had been so much more affectionate and so much more enthusiastic then any other girl he’d ever known, despite the fact that she was a clown. She was even better then . . . even better then . . . who?

Kaylie!

Abruptly, Kevin shot up, scolding himself. How could he have let himself forget? He was laying her porking some bozo while who knew what could be happening to his girlfriend. Cursing himself, he ran about grabbing his clothes, rapidly getting dressed. How much time had he wasted? If something had happened to her, he’d never forgive himself. As he pulled on the last bit of his clothes, he looked at Bebe, who still sat naked on the couch.

“Alright, Bebe: How do I find Kaylie?” He asked her hurriedly.

Bebe just rolled her eyes.

“Come on, I held up my end of the bargain, now you need to hold up yours, how do I get back up to Kaylie?” He demanded.

Pouting a little, Bebe pointed towards the giant alphabet blocks. Behind them, Kevin could now see a ladder, the same color as the wall, which led up to a hatch in the ceiling. Why hadn’t he seen that before?

“Thank you, Bebe.” He said, and kissed her on the lips once more.

He ran across the room and began to climb the later, taking two rungs at a time. Under him, he heard Bebe come to the ladder and begin to follow him up. He quickly reached the hatch and pushed it open; it came open easily, and he wiggled his way through the opening, still intent on his rescue of his frigid girlfriend.



He found himself emerging from one of the mushrooms in the hall before the big tube room. He jumped out of the opening, tripping over the edge and landing painfully on the floor.

“Ouchie!” Bebe said as she popped her head out of the hatch.

“Shhh.” Kevin told her as he moved quietly along the wall.

Bebe pulled herself all the way out of the top of the opening, and Kevin noticed that she hadn’t bothered getting dressed and was still naked. Well, it wasn’t like he had thought she was shy. He stayed close to the wall and made his way towards the door. Bebe followed him, enthusiastically.

He looked at her and put a finger to his lips, “Shhh!”

“Shhh!” She repeated, duplicating the gesture.

He moved slowly, and he hoped stealthily, towards the door. With each step he took, Bebe duplicated the step in exaggerated sneaky motions, holding her arms out wide and taking gigantic slow steps. Kevin turned to her and waved for her to stop. As he resumed moving, she began down silent cartwheels behind him as he walked. After a few steps, he let her go back to the goofy sneaking motions.

He made it to the door and carefully slid it open, looking inside the room. The room was much darker now, with only a dull light over the tubes in the center. He carefully looked around; it seemed to be empty, nobody about. He quickly darted across the room to the tube, hearing the pad of Bebe’s gargantuan feet behind him, his breath coming fast, fearing what he might find. He got to the tube and found Kaylie still in there, curled up in a ball, crying softly. When she saw him, she looked up and jumped to her feet.

She was no longer naked: She now wore a small low cut mini dress that was slit up one thigh. The dress was green with diagonal black stripes all over it, except for over the breasts which had black spirals over each one. She wore elbow length gloves on both hands, which were white on the hand (and seemed to be a few sizes too big, the implications of which made Kevin shudder) but matched the dress on her arms, and matching green and black stockings on both legs that went up to the mid part of her upper legs. She wore a white wavy ruffles on her neck and wrists. He felt a shudder as he realized that the clown girls had dressed her up like one of them.

“Kaylie?” He hissed, “It’s me, I’m here to get you out of here.”

“Kevin, you’re alive! Thank god! Kevin, help me!” Kaylie cried, “Get me out of here.”

Kevin looked helplessly at the door, he had no idea how do get the door open. Kaylie stared at him, frightened, and then looked back at Bebe behind him.

“What’s she doing here?” Kaylie asked.

“She helped me escape.” Kevin said simply, looking for a handle and trying to pry the tube open with his own hands.

“Why is she naked?” Kaylie asked, her moral indignation getting through even in this situation.

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll get you out of here.” He said, ignoring her. He pulled at the door, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Is that . . . does she . . . is that a . . . p-penis?” Kaylie asked, barely able to bring herself to say the word.

Kevin was looking all over the tube for a switch or anything that would get this thing open. He was starting to despair, there didn’t seem to be any way into the tube from here. He turned to ask Bebe for help, just in time to see her point at him, then to herself, and then make the fucking sign with her fingers again before sticking her tongue out at Kaylie. Oh boy.

“You’re lying!” Kaylie spat, “Kevin wouldn’t do that with you. Uh . . . would you?”

Kaylie glanced at him with questioning eyes. But before Kevin could make up any lame excuses, a chorus of high pitched female laughter erupted from all around them. The lights all turned back on, and Kevin realized to his horror that they were surrounded on all sides by clown girls, jumping and clapping and giggling like mad. There were at least twice as many as there had been before. How many of them were there? One of them stood on a platform next to a huge colorful switch. On the opposite side on another platform, a full clown girl band was set up, with trumpet and tubas and the works.

Kevin felt Bebe wrap her arms around him and pull him back away from the tube. He struggled against her, but her unnatural strength was just too much.

“No! Let me go, Bebe!” He screamed, “Kaylie!”

“Help me!” Kaylie screamed, “Let him go, you bitch!”

The clown on the platform put her hand on the switch and looked at Kevin with a knowing expression on her face. Kevin stared at her in horror, he understood: That switch activated whatever the tube did.

He shook his head, “No!”

With a weird goofy noise, the clown girl threw the switch. Both Kevin and Kaylie screamed, Bebe giggled madly. The band began to play, slow distorted circus music. As soon as the switch was thrown, muliti colored lights came on in the tube. Kaylie convulsed and gripped herself as the tube began to make weird blooping noises. Kaylie pounded on the door, her eyes wide and hysterical with fear, her skin seeming to be drained of all color. She screamed, but it came out in a high false etto. She convulsed again, violently this time.

“Oh god!” She cried in misery, “Somebody help me! Oh god, what’s happening to me?”

Kevin struggled but couldn’t break Bebe’s grip. All at once, a green smoke streamed into the tube from the top filling the chamber, and obscuring Kaylie from Kevin’s view. He heard Kaylie’s screams get wilder and higher pitched, hysterical with fear.

“No! No, what am I . . . Oh god no!” She wailed from behind the green smoke.

“No! What are you doing to her? Please stop!” Kevin screamed.

Not getting a response out of any of the others, Kevin turned to Bebe, “Bebe! You’re my friend, help me. What are they doing to her?”

“Happy birthday.” Bebe said, pleasantly.

Kevin felt all the life go out of his legs, and he collapsed to the floor as if they were made of rubber. Bebe crouched down next to him. He felt something elastic being put around his face, and realized that Bebe had just put a paper birthday cap on his head. All the clown girls, it seemed had put one on. Bebe wrapped her arms around Kevin from behind, holding him warmly. All Kevin could do was stare at the door is utter defeat.

Kaylie’s screams were all he could hear now, as she yelled and cried from within the tube. Soon, the cries began to die away, fading somewhere inside all that green smoke. Kevin now had tears running from his eyes. He was afraid she might be dead in there. He stared at the tube, thinking the worst. Lights flashed all over inside the tube, illuminating the green cloud the obscured its occupant. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he heard her voice again, coming faintly out of the smoke filled tube.

Except now she was laughing.

It started as a low chuckle, them elevated into a stream of giggles coming from inside the tube. The giggles grew wilder and wilder, finally exploding into a fit of wild uncontrolled laughter, like that of a lunatic, flowing from the tube. The lights ceased to flash inside the chamber, and there was the sound of a bell ringing, resembling the chime of a microwave oven.

On the small screen above the door, one word lit up: ‘Cookie’.

Kevin stared at the tube; he still could see nothing, “Kaylie . . .?”

All at once, the tube opened with loud boing, and the green gas filled out of the tube. At first, nothing moved at all. Then, with an enthusiastic cry, Kaylie vaulted out of the tube. She did several flips, swinging her body over in rapid athletic spins before landing in a crouching position a few feet from where Kevin still lay cradled in Bebe’s arms.

For a long time she didn’t move. Then, she looked up and him and stood. Kevin screamed, tears gushing from his eyes.

She was one of them. She was a clown girl.

Her hair was no longer the blonde color it used to be, it was now a bright fluorescent green color that flowed down her shoulders. Her skin was the same chalk white color as Bebe’s. Her nose was now the red round clown nose that they all had, and the red painted on smile ringed her lips. She also had two round red circles on her cheeks. She had no eyebrows anymore, simply a pair of wide sky blue triangles on top of her eyes, which were now a bright green color to match her hair.

Her body was different, too. No longer did she have her skinny waif like figure that she’d had before: Now she had large, ample sized breasts, and wide curvy hips, the kind of body Kevin had always whished she’d had. Her fingers were twice as thick and now filled up the gloves perfectly. She wore large green and black clown shoes on both her feet, and Kevin just knew her feet now matched. She eyed them both with wide eyed enthusiasm, giggling happily as if to some private joke.

The clown girls all cheered, “Mazel Tov!”

Steamers and confetti flew through the air, and clown girls blew into noise makers. The band resumed, playing fast paced energetic music now, and everywhere laughter and cheers filled the air as the clown girls greeted their new sister. The clowns jumped and clapped and did flips and summersaults. A spectacular display of miniature fireworks lit up the roof of the room, sending flashes of color across the place. Everywhere it was celebration and pandemonium. All Kevin could do was lie on the floor, staring at the creature that had once been his girlfriend, feeling the bitter sting of failure. He’d lost her, she was not Kaylie anymore; she was Cookie the mother fucking clown.

Behind him, Bebe let go of him and stood up. She moved around Kevin and approached Cookie, as her name apparently was now, grinning and laughing merrily. Cookie regarded her with a wide smile. The two approached each other, giggling and smiling, looking each other and taking each other in with their eyes. Kevin watched as the got closer, naughty mischievous expressions starting to form on their faces. Bebe raised her eyebrows seductively at Cookie, who returned the gesture, despite not having real eyebrows. They moved closer to each other, and then slipped their arms around each other.

And they, they two clown girls kissed, pressing their lips together in long hot lesbian kiss. Their lips moved and their large tongues met as they made out with each other, running their hands over each other’s bodies. They squeezed each other’s breast, making those honking noises, and continued to kiss deep in a Sapphic display of clown lust. All around them, the other clowns whistled and cheered with wild displays.

Kevin could hardly believe what he was seeing: seeing Kaylie with another girl had always been a fantasy of his, but not quite like this. Not as Cookie the clown. Still, he was finding the sight stimulating. God, was he getting some kind of clown fetish after his tryst with Bebe down stairs? He hoped not, be he couldn’t deny that the sight of this was sort of hot.

Bebe and Cookie continued to kiss each other, moving their lips and tongues with unashamed lust. Then, Cookie moved down, licking on Bebe’s bare breasts and red nipples. She licked and sucked at them, causing Bebe to moan and roll her head. She moved even further down, and got on her knees. With a wicked look on her face, she took Bebe’s cock gently in her hands and slipped it into her mouth. She began to suck her, moving up and down, rubbing her pussy with her hand. The slurping sounds filled the room as clown girls cheered and laughed.

Still on the floor, Kevin stared in surprise: This was the kind of thing Kaylie wouldn’t have been caught dead doing, always insisted that girls who sucked cock were no good whores. Now that she was Cookie, she seemed to like it just fine. She slurped on Bebe’s dick wildly, moving her lips along it, stopping every once in a while to lick on her vagina. Bebe was moaning and running her fingers through Cookie’s green hair. Cookie worked on her privates with relish and abandon, clearly enjoying what she was doing.

Maybe it was a trick of the light, but Kevin was noticing a strange bulge between Kaylie/Cookie’s legs. Oh no . . . please don’t tell me . . . Kevin thought.

Bebe stopped Cookie and gently stood her up. She turned her around so that she was facing Kevin, and then got behind her. There was the familiar sound of a zipper as Bebe undid Cookie’s dress. She slipped it down over her shoulders and pushed it down her body. Cookie eyed Kevin with a delighted expression as she was stripped, no longer the shy girl she had once been, now she seemed to enjoy being naked in front of him. Kevin could only stare back: In spite of all the changes, he could still recognize all of Kaylie’s facial features in Cookie, not quite hidden by the big red nose, and change of skin coloring.

Cookie waved at him, wiggling her fingers. The dress fell all the way down, and now she was completely naked. She wore no underwear. Kevin dropped his eyes to her nude body.

Oh god! She did have a dick now!

“Peek-a-boo!” Cookie sang cheerfully.

Her skin was now the same completely white color, and her nipples were now the same bright red, as was her vagina. But the most bizarre aspect was that the tip of her cock was actually colored a bright green shade that matched her hair. Her new dick was about the same size as Bebe’s, and was also completely hard. Cookie slipped off her gloves, and revealed her fingernails were green also. Bebe approached her and put an arm around her, kissing her lips once again. Then they both looked down at Kevin and giggled with each other impishly, Cookie running her fingers over Bebe’s chest. Ginning like twin Cheshire Cats, the two clown girls began to approach Kevin.

As they got closer, the got down on their hands and knees and began to crawl to him. Kevin was frozen in place, on one hand, he wanted to back away, on the other, he wanted to run to them, remembering the astonishing sex Bebe had just given him. The two clown girls reached him and crawled over him, giggling like little school girls. One by one they each leaned in and kissed Kevin on the lips. Cookie’s lips were unnaturally warm, like Bebe’s.

“Smootchie!” Cookie exclaimed, her voice now much higher, and louder then it had been when she was Kaylie.

With nothing else to do, Kevin kissed them back, feeling the warmth and softness of their lips. Again the weird desire for them was rising in him, their unabashed enthusiastic sexuality firing his (admittedly usually limited) imagination. He realized that he was hard, and it wasn’t long before the clowns realized it too. The clown girls looked own at the bulge in his pants. Cookie and Bebe looked at each other and giggled, gazing at his bulge with undisguised lust.

“Mmmm.” Said Cookie.

Both clown girls reached down and began to undo his pants with their large thick fingers. Laughing good naturedly as they did their work. Soon, Kevin’s pants were undone and pulled down, his stiff penis popping out of his pants. Cookie clapped her hands together and squealed with glee at the sight of it. So did Bebe, despite the fact that she had seen it before.

And then, with squeals of joy, the two clowns proceeded to go down on him, each one slipping his cock in their mouths and sucking it in turn. Kevin could hardly believe what was going on, especially when he looked at Cookie, her warm, soft lips moving along the shaft of his cock. That used to be Kaylie down there, and now she was wildly pleasuring him with her mouth, sucking on him with an insane lust and gusto, perfectly happy and willing to do it. He began to suspect that he actually liked her better this way. He scolded himself for the thought, and tried to drive it from his mind. But he couldn’t get around it, Cookie was everything he’d wished Kaylie had been (and the fact that she didn’t talk as much anymore was an added bonus). God forgive him, he did like her better like this.

Bebe got up and came around to his side and kissed him, running her hand over his chest. Cookie sat up and pulled her huge clown shoes off one at a time. Like Bebe, her feet were now enormous, fitting the shoes just fine. Not surprisingly, her toenails were also green. Giggling naughtily, Cookie moved her legs forward and gripped Kevin’s penis between them. With a loud cackle, she then began to move her feet up and down along it, masturbating him with the soles of her big foot sized feet. Again, it was weird, and Kevin had never understood that foot fetish, but he couldn’t deny that it felt pretty damn good. Cookie giggled and chortled while she jacked him off with her huge feet, her thick toes curling around the tip. Kevin moaned, loosing himself in the pleasure again.

After a little bit of that, Cookie abruptly stopped and crawled over his body on all fours. She kissed him, letting her large tongue enter his mouth, and then gripped both his legs. Once more Kevin felt almost delirious and unable to resist her. As Cookie pushed his legs up and wide, he knew what she was about to do to him, but he couldn’t resist her, and to his shame felt his body longing for it. She put the green tip of her dick against his asshole, grinning wickedly at him.

“Jabbie!” She sang, and sodomized him.

Kevin yelped and squirmed under her as he was penetrated, feeling her cock slip right up into his ass. He gripped her warm, smooth body as she began to fuck him, moving her cock deep inside him. He couldn’t believe he was letting her do this to him, let alone enjoying it. Before, with Bebe, it had just been the two of them. But now, the room was full of clown girls, cheering, laughing, giving cat calls. And he found to his discomfiture that he was enjoying all the spectators as they watched him being violated. He ran his hands through her green hair, and moved his hips with her. He couldn’t stop; it felt to good, especially with the muscles rolling along Cookie’s dick.

Lying next to him, Bebe jerked herself for a bit, watching them, but eventually decided she needed more fun. She jumped up and got over Kevin’s head, sitting on his face and pressing her red pussy to his mouth while she jacked off her cock. Kevin eagerly sucked and tongued her pussy, feeling the fluids over his lips as Bebe rolled her body, grinding on him, her pussy still having that weird slight smell of cinnamon.

“Yummy!” Bebe moaned.

Writhing her hips as she screwed her boyfriend, Cookie moaned and groaned in unashamed pleasure. She wrapped her arm around Bebe, and squeezed one of her breasts, making a happy honking noise as she did which made both of them giggle. Kevin shuddered with the feeling of her dick inside him, a feeling he’d never thought he’d enjoy in a million years, and the taste of Bebe’s pussy on his lips.

Finally, he decided she’d had enough. Kevin pushed Bebe off his face and grabbed Cookie by the shoulders. He rolled, flipping her over on her back underneath him. Cookie squealed and giggled with delight, apparently liking the manhandling. She laughed merrily, as he pulled himself off her dick, and rubbed his own cock over her pussy. She looked at him excitedly, a desirous expression on her face that she would never have had as Kaylie.

“Ooo! Pokie!” She begged, licking her lips with her wide long tongue.

Pushing forward, Kevin slipped his rod into Cookie’s wet, waiting pussy. She arched her back and wiggled her body, crying out with pleasure, a wide smile on her face. Kevin started to fuck her, thrusting his hips and plunging his cock deep into his girlfriend for the first time. I was strange and awkward how she had to turn into a horny clown for that to happen, but Kevin wasn’t one to consider social implications or commentary, that was the sort of thing he left for nerds. All he cared about right now was that he was finally having sex with Kaylie, and she loved it, event though she was Cookie now.

He lay down on Cookie, causing her boobs to honk, and kissed her red lips deep, sliding his tongue into her mouth feeling her expanded one on his. The peculiar muscles of her pussy rolled over his cock as he fucked her, enjoying the pleasure it gave him. A few minutes ago he had been horrified by her transformation, now he was finding he loved it, loved her so much like this. Yes, Kevin was and always had been quite fickle.

The two moved against each other, Cookie crying out in pleasure, pulling Kevin close to her, kissing his lips in between her moans and wild laughter. All the other clown girls hooted and hollered, and Kevin found their attention more of turn on. So, apparently, did Cookie he visibly got more excited, goose bumps appearing all over her white skin. She even honked like goose at one point, which Kevin found somewhat less then exciting.

With a start, Kevin realized that Bebe was behind him. She leaned over his back, cooing softly, and then proceeded to shove her dick up his ass while he fucked Cookie. There was a whole lot of cheering and laughing from the surrounding clown girls. Kevin cried out, but his body was betraying him once more. The sensations of his dick in Cookie’s cunt combined with the ones from Bebe’s cock up his ass to make an indescribable feeling of pleasure, driving him wild as the three of them screwed happily, the two clown girls chortling away with merry amusement.

They kept it up, with the lights flashing, the clowns cheering, and the band playing, for what seemed like forever. As strange as his position was, Kevin felt like he was in heaven. He began to speculate if he could really love Cookie, the way he had when she was Kaylie. Hell, could he also love Bebe? Especially since Cookie obviously didn’t have any problem with that?

Cookie moaned, and arched her back, writhing in delight as her nose and nipples flashed red like a stop sign. She cried out, jerking her cock rapidly as Kevin fucked her.

“Cumie!” She cried.

With her mouth open, she let out a long loud cry of pleasure, and shivered all over while a cone of bubbles ejaculated from her dick, floating up into the air above them. She shuddered and moaned again as she experienced a second orgasm, this time from her pussy. She kissed Kevin lustily, her body shaking as the last waves of pleasure rolled through her. Having kept her legs shut for so long in her life as Kaylie, Cookie’s first orgasms were like a damn breaking.

As soon as she was finished, Bebe let out a cry, her nose and nipples flashing, and pulled out of Kevin, sending a streaming cloud of bubbles up over his back. For a while, the area around them was filled with bubbles floating around in a small cloud of transparent spheres.

Pulling out of Cookie, Kevin stood up, and Cookie and Bebe stood up with him. They pressed their bodies close to him, eager and adoring, and he kissed them both deep on the mouths, running his hands along their smooth white backs. Kevin had never been a ladies man, and was unused to have girls throw themselves at him with such a wild abandon and wanton affection. Even though they were clowns, he didn’t mind at all. Not any more, at any rate. He returned their kisses passionately.

The two clown girls moved down on his body, sinking to their knees and reaching for his cock. With their faces close together, they began to lick his dick, running their wide tongues over his shaft, before resuming sucking on him, each taking a turn with his manhood in their mouths. Kevin moaned and closed his eyes, tilting his head back, their lips and tongues feeling so great on his body.

It wasn’t long before he felt the pleasure begin to build. He moaned and cried out as the orgasm took him, and shuddered with delight as the came, ejaculating all over the faces and mouths of Bebe and Cookie, who eagerly lapped up his spunk of his dick and each other’s faces. They looked so good down there, eagerly licking his cock, and Kevin felt really good right now, almost in a dreamy state.

He felt so good; in fact, that he didn’t realize what his was standing in front of: The open door way of a second tube, right next to the one Kaylie had been in.

Before he knew what was happening, Bebe and Cookie got up and shoved him backwards, through the door and into the tube. Kevin fell in, completely disoriented, struggling against the smooth walls. At first, he wasn’t sure what had happened to him, and groggily, he tried to stand up and realized where he was. Shock and fear surged through his veins. The door slammed shut, locking him in. Above it, he noticed another one of those black screens like on the front. On the ceiling was a circular vent, surround to seven different colored orbs. Damnit, they’d locked him in a tube. He remembered there had been five of them on the platform; he must be in the one right next to where Kaylie was transformed.

He ran and pounded on the door, screaming, in a panic. On the other side, Bebe and Coolie were laughing and waving at him, making faces and sticking out their tongues, grinning from ear to ear. Kevin hammered at the door desperately, but it was like some kind of plastic, impossible to shatter. He pounded and kicked at it in fury desperate to escape, but he couldn’t get through it. How could he have been so stupid? How could he have not seen what they were going to do? Why had he assumed it was only women they wanted? He howled in frustration as the door continued to hold.

He looked at Bebe’s grinning face through the clear door, “Bebe! Aren’t we friends? Please let me out!”

Bebe did nothing, just smiled excitedly and giggled.

He turned to Cookie, vaguely hoping to appear to something left of her humanity.

“Kaylie, I know you’re in there.” He begged, “Please, I love you. Don’t do this to me.”

Cookie simply laughed happily and waved at him. He wailed in despair as they both backed away from the tube, watching it with excited interest. He noticed another clown girl, one with purple hair dressed in a poufy purple outfit that left her red nippled breasts exposed; reach for another of those large switches. Horror gripped at his heart with icy fingers.

“Somebody help me!” He screamed to no one in particular.

The clown girl threw the switch, cackling like a loon.

“No!” Kevin shrieked.

Instantly the inside of the tube was flooded with flashing multi colored lights as strange gurgling noises filled the chamber. Right away he felt his skin prickle up and tingling electric sensations erupted all over his body. It almost felt good, at least until his skin began to morph and change. Pain shot through his body, mixing with the pleasant tingles. He found himself spasming badly and realized to his complete terror that his body was changing.

Prickling sensations dotted his skin as all of his body hair died and fell from his skin, falling over his body on to the floor, leaving only the hair on his head. His skin started to lighten, to fade in color and become more and more pale. He felt his fingers twitch as they thickened on his hand, and then felt his feet move and pulse as they began to expand and grow, moving out from his ankles. A burning pain seared his face, he felt his nose swell and push out, blowing up like a balloon. He tired to yell, but his expanding tongue pressed against his teeth.

Sharp pains struck his chest, and the skin on his chest began to rise. Breasts, he realized in shock, he was growing breasts. Burning feelings punctuated his scalp as he felt his hair rapidly growing out, going down past his shoulders. He realized in dismay why there had been no male clowns: These tubes didn’t just turn people into clowns, but into futa clown girls, no matter who they were before. He screamed in a horrid, blind panic, but his voice came out high and shrill, like that little guy from Fantasy Island. He clawed at his now long hair and convulsed, screaming as he felt his testicles shrinking, growing smaller until they seemed to disappear. Weird electric tingles sparkled between his legs as he felt the skin under his cock sink in, as a pussy began to form.

Cramping aches ran all over his arms and legs and through the mid section of his body. He saw that his arms were loosing their length, shriveling like a piece of plastic in a microwave. The chamber itself seemed to be getting slightly smaller. He was shrinking, he realized. Goddamnit, he was getting fuck’n smaller as well.

His mind reeled, unable to accept what was happening to him. He heard a loud whooshing sound, and smoke poured from the vent above his head. This smoke wasn’t green like it had been for Kaylie; this smoke was a deep pink color. Soon, he couldn’t see a thing, was surrounded by the pink smoke. He tired to hold his breath, but the smoke seemed to force its way past his lips and into his nostril.

As soon as he breathed it, his brain seemed to explode. Lights and colors flashed before his eyes, his mind was ripped apart and his focus torn aside. He could suddenly no longer tell what was real and what wasn’t, like a bad schizophrenic episode. He could feel himself being destroyed; feel his mind and personality being torn to shreds by the effects of this horrible machine. He screamed, a shrill scream like a little girl, as his personality died, his memories and thoughts disappearing as if they were nothing but a candle about to burn out. The last thing he ever consciously registered as Kevin Miller was noticing that the tip of his penis was now a hot pink color.

He collapsed, going into spasms on the floor of the tube. She knew she had to get out of here, but how? And to where? She tried to focus her mind, but it was impossible. She couldn’t even remember how she’d gotten into this place in the first place. Or for that matter, where she’d come from or even what her name was. She lifted herself up on all fours, trying and failing to remember anything. She didn’t even know where she would go once she did get out of here.

It seemed ridiculous: She had to escape, but she had not idea from what or to where. In fact, the whole situation as a little funny.

She giggled a little bit.

Actually, this whole mess was very funny, hell she didn’t even know her name.

She began laughing, chuckling at first but then giggling and chortling away as she laughed hysterically. She clutched her naked belly and stood up, laughing hysterically as the pink smoke swirled around her. She grabbed a lock of her hair and noticed it was in wide curls and a hot pink color. She laughed eve more. She looked down and found she was naked, and laughed again. This whole life, this whole situation, and this whole world was just insanely fun and funny.

When she finally got her giggles under control, the smoke had thinned a little. There was aloud bell sound, the black screen above the door lit up.

On it was the name ‘Porgy’.

She giggled happily, that seemed like a fun name to have. It must be hers.

The door finally slid open and the smoke billowed out. Tentatively, Porgy looked out of the chamber, not sure what she’d find out there.

<<i>Porgy, Come out and play with us.>

The voice hadn’t been heard by her ears, it had echoed inside her head, like someone speaking directly into her mind. She looked out and saw two other clown girls like herself, naked as well, their arms around each other, caressing each other softly. One had red hair, the other green. The red haired one had spoken, she knew instinctively.

The green haired one spoke with her mind also.

<<i>Yes, Porgy, come out and play with your sisters.>

She knew their names: Bebe and Cookie, but she couldn’t remember from where.

Porgy, no longer Kevin, stepped fully out of the tube naked. She was very different from the way she had been when she went in. She was short now, maybe five feet if that. Very tiny. Her hair was long, going down past her shoulders, and curled at the bottoms in large soup can sized girls much in the style of Shirley Temple when she did The Good Ship Lollipop, and was colored a bright hot pink color. Her skin was the same chalk white as the others. She had a thinner red smile around her lips, and on her cheek were three red dots on each, symbolizing freckles. Her nose was round and red just like all her sister’s. Her eyes were a deep pink color that matched her hair. Like Cookie, she had no eyebrows, blue half circles sat over both her eyes leading from the eye to above where her eyebrows should have been.

Her breasts were well endowed, a little at odds with her small frame, and quite soft and firm, white like the rest of her, but with deep red nipples which were already a little hard. Her fingers were now thick and large, with pink fingernails. Her hips were curvy, giving her a nice hour glass figures. Like her nipples, the lips of her vagina were red, but it couldn’t really be seen now, because her penis hung down in front of it, white along the shaft but hot pink on the tip. She had no testicles at all, those were gone. Her feet at the bottom of her short legs were long and wide, and had pink toenails.

She was, of course, not Kevin Miller anymore: He was dead. She was now Porgy the Clown Girl. And she loved it.

Bebe in her mind again, <<i>Come on, Porgy, we want to have fun with you. Don’t you want to have fun with us?>

Instinctively, Porgy knew how to do it, and replied with enthusiasm, <<i>Yes! I like to have fun!>

Porgy seemed to have some memories creeping back, but they seemed all wrong: She remembered being a man named Kevin. That couldn’t be right? As anyone could tell, she was a girl. How ridiculous that she would remember herself as a boy. She laughed and giggled at the thought, spinning around in circles until she got to Bebe and Cookie.

She giggled with the three of them, looking over their naked bodies. She suddenly felt incredibly horny, and that felt like a good thing. She suddenly crouched down, grinning from ear to ear, and leapt into Bebe’s arms, wrapping her arms and legs around her, laughing hysterically. Bebe gripped her, laughing herself.

“Kissy! Kissy!” Porgy announced happily.

It was so hard to force speaking words out of her mouth. And it felt so unnatural.

Their lips met and the kissed deeply, their large tongues slipping into each other’s mouths. They moved their lips together, letting their red lips kiss on another in a deep lesbian kiss. When they broke, Porgy hopped down.

She looked down and realized that she was now hard, her penis sticking up in a happy erection.

“Ta da!” She announced throwing her arms out, displaying her cock with pride.

Cookie jumped up and down, clapping, “Stiffie!”

Moving quickly, Porgy slipped her arms around Cookie, her face only reaching her breast, and tilted her head back. Cookie bent down and kissed her, and the two clown girls make out passionately, enjoying each other’s mouths. As soon as they broke, and separated, Cookie now had an erection again herself.

“Boner!” Porgy threw her hands up in the air, cheering.

With a lascivious enthusiasm, Porgy took Bebe and Cookie’s cocks in her hands and began to masturbate them, kissing them both as she did. She then sunk to her knees and giggling happily, began to suck in them each in turn, swallowing their cocks and then moving down to lick and suck on their pussies. Her mouth did not get sore, like a human girls, and she didn’t get tired, so she continued sucking, loving the feeling of their privates in her mouth.

She was definitely not the Kevin guy she remembered being. How silly, why would she remember being like that? This was so much more fun. Porgy gorged herself on the sex organs of her sisters, enjoying the feeling, her big hand wrapping around her own cock and beating herself off. Shivers of pleasure ran through her.

Crouching down with her, Bebe and Cookie laid Porgy on her back, spreading her legs wide. They all giggled with happy merriment at having Porgy’s dual privates completely exposed like this, they way they should be. Getting on either side of her, Bebe took Porgy’s penis in her mouth and began to suck her with a giddy “Yummy”, and Cookie slipped her head and hands between Porgy’s legs and began lick and finger her pussy and asshole.

“Ooo!” Porgy cooed.

Porgy undulated her body, shudders running all over her white skin as she was stimulated. Her two sisters worked her expertly, making her moan and groan with ecstasy. She ran her hands over her body and closed her eyes as tingles of pleasure ran all over her. Her other sisters watched her all around, laughing and whistling. Porgy had no shame left in her, no self consciousness at all, and simply enjoyed being watched while she got nasty with her friends. It was fun to have them watching, and Porgy liked fun.

Bebe moved to the side and Cookie spread Porgy’s legs even further. She got down over her, and ran her penis over Porgy’s vagina teasingly, grinning at her and giggling happily. The head teased the red lips of Porgy’s pussy, gently stimulating her swollen over sized clits, causing Porgy to tremble in lust.

Cookie winked at her naughtily, “Pokie pokie?”

Porgy licked her lips and nodded, “Pokie pokie!”

Then Porgy added, <<i>Absolutely, pokie pokie. Put it in Porgy where it belongs.>

With a wide, knowing grin, Cookie leaned in and pushed her penis into Porgy, effectively taking the new clown girl’s virginity, although Porgy was unaware of it, and nobody really cared since virginity was considered by clown girls to be unimportant. Porgy simply enjoyed the penetration, arching her back and moaning with delight as she was fucked by Cookie. The walls of Porgy’s vagina automatically began to caress Cookie’s penis.

Bebe promptly got over her and sat on her face, and Porgy dived into her muff, licking her pussy and her cock with relish while Cookie moved her cock in and out of her rapidly. All three clown girls moaned and giggled with pleasure, wildly indulging in their desires. Cookie moved her dick out of Porgy’s pussy and then shoved it slowly up her ass, sodomizing the new clown girl who yelped in joy at the new penetration, completely devoid of the moral compunctions against the act that plagued most humans.

Cookie switched off, fucking Porgy a bit in her ass, then moving back to her pussy, and changing holes every so often, driving Porgy into spasms of pleasure.

After a while of this, Porgy’s nipples and nose flashed, and she came with her pussy, moaning and yelping with pleasure and the orgasm shook her whole body in shudders of enjoyment.

She then stood up, shoving Bebe and Cookie off her and kissed them both.

Kissing Cookie, she said, “Doggie doggie.”

Cookie nodded, laughing happily, and got down on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at Porgy with a wicked grin on her face. Porgy got behind her and with a delighted cry, plunged her penis up Cookie’s butt. Cookie yelped and shuddered, her body shaking while she laughed and moaned in pleasure, enjoying the sodomy. Porgy plunged her dick into her, moving in and out, thrusting her hips. Cookie moaned and cried out, her breast swinging back and forth under her like pendulums. Her ass massaged Porgy’s cock while it was inside her. Her noises silenced when Bebe came around in front of her and slipped her penis in Cookie’s mouth.

All around them, the clown girls whistled and cheered. A few had paired off and were getting down to it themselves. Porgy plunged her cock deep into Cookie’s butt, moaning at the tight feeling of her moving flesh around her. Cookie’s body moved and shook with the penetration. As Kaylie she would never have taken it up the ass, that was something only sluts and fags did. But as Cookie she loved every minute of it.

They continued to fuck like that until Bebe began to moan and cry out, her nipples and nose flashing before she came and ejaculated a stream of bubbles up into the air, her body shuddering as the precious orgasm flowed over her. A few moments later, Porgy pulled out and sent her own stream of bubbles up the air, her nose and nips flashing while she cried out in pleasure, her whole body shaking with the climax.

Porgy and Bebe quickly rolled Cookie on her back, and sucked and licked at her until her buttons flashed and with a cry of delight, her whole body writhing, she came in a steady cone of bubbles.

The three clown girls kissed each other and laughed, giggling like schoolgirls as their massive tongues slid against each other. That had been fun, and Porgy knew deep down that she wanted nothing more then to have fun and laugh. She kissed her sisters lovingly, her pink hair bobbing around her head. All around her the other clown girls had all paired off, excited by the spectacle, and a massive clown girl orgy was going on.

Porgy was as happy as she could be: She had no more inhibitions, no more social conditioning, and nothing hindering her in her pursuit of pleasure and fun. Kevin and his awkward uptight existence was gone now, and no matter what she’d been in her past, Porgy knew that this was what she wanted to be. She squealed with joy and dove into the arms of Bebe and Cookie, honking their breasts playfully.

All around them, bubbles began filling the air.


The long road into down stretched out in front of Porgy as she, Bebe, Cookie, and several other of their sisters made their way down the street. Town was that far from their tent, as they called their space ship, and on unicycle they were all making good time. Which was good for her, because Porgy couldn’t wait to start luring more of those people back to the tent to make them like herself. It sounded like it was going to be a blast. And everyone had so much more fun when they were clowns.

One by one, they’d take them, and soon they’d take the whole town. Humans sure were crabby when you tried to change them, but the clowns had much better weapons, and they could get them all. And once they had the town, they could start bringing in their other sisters from back on their home planet, and the invasion could begin in earnest.

Didn’t that sound like fun?













< br>













< br>