Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Garcia Sorcey ❯ Secrets out! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Garcia limped out of portal ,that she had created, the best that she could. She had just finished a battle with a sapposedly low- level demon or at least that was what she thought before the demon changed his size and strength level that she had guessed he had been hiding (something lower- level demon shouldn't be able to do) "Damn that shobbi, she said it was a lower level not a..what the hell ever that thing was! damn her to hell, i'll get her the next time i see her" Garcia mummbled to herself. Garcia carefully limped over to the couch holding her soar arm and laid down. as soon as she was settled she noticed that the portal was still open. "thats not right" Garcia thought to herself. She got off of the couch and stood across from the portal, she tried to put on her coldest face to back up for the fact that she knew she looked like she'd probably fall over any minute. She held an energy ball in her right hand waiting for the demon that would cross her path shurly hoping for her death. After all she was the only witch brave enough to go and hunt down demons. So of course they all hated her.

Garcia watched the portal carefully awaiting her sure to be enemy. She almost burst into tears from the relieve when she saw her friends: Lasmond, Tuesumii, Nathan, and Shobbi. Garcia was about to ask them what the hell they were doing here and what possed them to just jump into a portal when they had no idea where it went, or probable what the hell it even was, when a voie interupted her. "umm...Garcia could you put away the energy ball down before you blow one of our head off!" shobbi yelled more concern and fear in her voice than anger. "oh..sorry" Garcia said closing her hand into a fist as she watched the ball of energy disappear. They all watched in awww as they energy disappated, exept for shobbi of course. When Garcia saw the look on her bestfriends faces she couldn't help but smile. "I sappose shobii didn't tell you" she said. They all, still looking at her hand, shook there heads no. "We were comming from the movies, when we saw you fighting some big...thing in the park, we were all too shocked to do anything and then when we recovered we were about to come and help you when shobbi said that you could handle it on your own and that we would only get in the way" Tuesumii said in her gentle, and timid voice. "Then we saw it shatter and you got blown a away and knocked through TWO trees!" Nathan explained. " And not that i'm complaining or anything but how are you NOT dead" he said completly confused. "Well..." Garcia started "its a long story but the short version is that i'm a witch, and my powers protected me from the full intensety of the trees". "oh" they all said at once, even shobii, who had been silently wondering.

"Garcia are you sure that your okay?" Shobbi asked "I'm fine shobbi stop worrying" Garcia said it as strong as she could manage, she then beggan to stop clutching her soar and probably broken arm. She looked up at her friends sure that they didn't believe her as soon as she saw the look of worry on their faces. She was about to reasure them again when she had an idea. Garcia closed her eyes and began to focuse. "Garcia?" came a voice. Garcia knew it was Shobbi emidetly even without seeing her. The voice had more of an warning tone than an worried one, it was also strong and independent, with a hint of a brokeness to it. "defintly a sideafect to all that she's been through" thought garcia angrly as she remebered how her friends voice use to sound, it was still strong and independent but it was so much more...happy. "Garcia!?" came the voice again "you had better not be doing what i think your doing!" Garcia just grinned as she began to consentrate harder. Shobbi who was watching her friend carefully so the grin did not go unnoticed. Shobbi then closed her eyes too and begain to concentrate on making sure her mind barriers were working properly when she was sure her friend would not be able to get through she opened her eyes and smiled in satisfaction.

"Well thats no fun" said Garcia with a bit of a pout, she opened her eyes to see a very satisfied and amused Shobbi and her two friends looking terribly confused. She closed her eyes once more and this time focused specefically on Tuesumii she grinned to herself as she started to her the thoughts of her friend:

"I hope Garcia is alright"
"She leaning over a little to much"
"What did she mean she was a witch?"
"Would she be mad, or insulted if i ask?"
"We should get her to the hospital"
"She looks really bad, her arm looks broken!"

Garcia didn't want to hear anymore. She closed off her mind and opened her eyes. "Thanks for worrying Tuesumii, but i'm fine like i said my powers will heal me, and yes i am a witch with powers and the whole 9 yards, i don't need to go to the hospital by morning i will be completly healed anyway". Garcia started to turn around to go and sit on the couch when the pain shot through her body. "But i might need to lay down for a little while" she said in a destent and tired voice. Then everything wwnt black and the last she heard was her friends scream her name and there foot steps pounding the ground as they ran to her.