Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Dolly’s Little Half Brother ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter ten: Dolly's Little Half Brother:
In the late afternoon, Murdoc came by Dolly's flat and rang the bell. A young boy about eleven years of age answered the door. He had blond hair, brown eyes, and brown freckles on his face. He looked at Murds and Murds looked at him. "Yes?" the boy asked with lackluster. "Is Dolly Biel in?" Murds asked coldly. "No!" the boy answered quickly. Then he slammed the door in Murds' face. The bassist turned as if he was leaving, but as he was the kid was gone, Murdoc went to the back way.
Murds knocked on the other door. Dolly answered it. "What took ya?" she asked impatiently. Murdoc explained the story. "Oh. That's Joey. He's my little half bro. Always chasing guys away from me." Dolly replied. Then she secretly let Murds in.
A few minutes later, Joey heard strange mushy sounds from Dolly's bedroom. "Curses! I thought I rid of him!" he thought. He wanted to humiliate them by going in there, but he didn't, he couldn't. Instead, he picked up his notebook, ripped out a page, wrote where he was, and left the flat.
Chapter Eleven: