Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Portal ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hell’s Portal Prologue

16 years ago, a portal full of hell’s foulest and most vicious creatures was opened. A foolish mortal was the one who opened it. Thinking it would be easy to control the blood thirsty demons, the mortal planned to be the tyrant of earth. A little too late he realized that no mere mortal could control such great evil. The demons shredded him to pieces.

More and more demons crossed through the opened portal; the world thrown into utter chaos. Without anyone able to send them back, many innocent humans were slaughtered.

A man by the name of Shawn, stepped forth in the darkening town of Grayston. He claimed to be a prophet sent to help the dying town. After reciting some ancient chants, all the demons and decaying flesh vanished. The black and crimson sky cleared. No longer did it look like the end of the world.

The grateful town tried to repay the hero. But Shawn politely refused. In honor of his heroism, a marble statue was built in front of the town hall.

Before leaving, Shawn had picked up three sacred stones that the man had used to open the portal. When combined, the same thing would happen. Shawn separated the stones and hid them with three newborns in Grayston. The chosen infants now held the fate of mankind in the palm of their hands.

Now in 2008, 16 years since then, the teens have been informed of what they must do. If their powers fall into the wrong hands, history will repeat and be far worse than last time.

An evil organization has risen to harness the power the fool couldn’t handle.