Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Hellbringer ❯ Intro ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry if I sound bad at this but I'm not that good at descriptions or grammarif you hate that, and you read please don't give me bad reviews (just imagine my L.A teacher telling me about it (yeash) thanks! OH and I know it sounds bad at the beginning but please bear with me it gets better.Also when you see a * it means I will explain at end of chapter.Also i know its more notes less story but i want to get reviews I will update in couple days.
 
Author disclaimer: If you find any ideas that are basically different versions of ideas that I thought of, I cannot think of ideas purely from my own imagination would be impossible as basically there are no good ideas. So sorry if I copied an idea sue me! (not really though please)
 
 
INTRO (yeah the bad one)
 
Hello, this is the journal of Will Ammeraal; but right now if you are reading this stop and quickly but carefully take this to someone that can make a difference in this war*. Please to help save humanity. If you are not already running for someone I suspect you are HIM; if that is the case then you have a surprise in the next pages*. I would guess that now a person that could help will be reading this now so if the war is still going on then USE this but if it is finished then send this to the archives. This was meant as a info reviewer for me because of my condition* I sometimes forget important data. This intro was written before I went to go face HBNUM333*, so to say it, when I started I did not think to put this in file form. So it is written in journal form.
 
 
1*: the war I'm referring to is a war I call “The Bio WAR” or you could call it basically WW4 (WW3 was the machine war).
 
2*: A(n) DNA scanner will shoot from the spine and scan the being going through the book, so that means its not reliable.
 
3*: This bit of info will basically be told shortly.
 
4*: I'm telling you now because I might not finish (BIG writers block happens all the time) HB= (title of book), NUM= number, 333= (uh) 333