Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ J.I.N.0.1 ❯ J.I.N.0.1.0.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Warnings: lemon, BDSM, non-con, futuristic, PWP.

Disclaimer: The characters are mine biatches. I wish I also owned the Earth, but I don’t, so I guess you can do with it as you will... the setting is in no means unique, so I suppose you can have that too.

~
J.I.N.0.1. 0.2.

~By Sweetdeily.
~

The theory behind the gag was that there was some other method of signalling when you needed your partner to back down. Since you couldn’t speak, there was usually a hand-signal, or a button in your fist you could press. He really, really wished someone had explained that to his tormentor. Drool dripped from the edges of the ball-gag in his mouth, sweat beaded in rivulets from his forehead and ran down his face, trickling off his chin. His flushed, abused skin was almost red with strain and blood-flow. He was naked, exposed, and while he was trying not to writhe, it was very, very hard.

Writhing meant pulling on the clamps around his nipples, which were attached to very taunt wires on the ceiling; and while the pain was there it had somehow mingled awfully with the pleasure. He wasn’t sure whether to moan or beg for mercy; which was probably the point. A thick piece of rubber was wrapped around his weeping, swollen organ a device known as a cock-ring that helped to prevent him from cuming. And it was obviously invented by a man with similar tastes to the psychotic sadist who towered above Suzume now, smiling like a cat that had eaten a canary.

Suzume would have given a great deal to wipe that self-satisfied look off Jin’s face, but instead he was forced to endure another bout of convulsions as his mind whited-out for the third time and another attempt at an orgasm screamed its way through his system. The first one, he screamed for- the second one he’d managed a whimper, but this time he was too busy trying to breathe around the sudden, agonizing pleasure that simply overloaded his body. He writhed; he writhed and the cool metal around his testicles pulled- the clamps on his nipples ate into his tender flesh and the bumpy edges of the item thick and hard inside his rectum vibrated for the entire world against his slick, tight walls. The head of the vibrator was slammed at a horrible angle, and it felt like it slapped against his prostate almost every whirl now- making Suzume wish for air so he could breathe, so he could scream, so he could cum... or beg to cum... so he could fall into the waiting unconsciousness that ate little spots of his vision away.

The line between pleasure and pain felt more like a hideously huge rubber band that snapped his swollen, abused ass in time to the paddle from what felt like an eternity ago- and then made him cum on the rebound. It was a fine line indeed.

“Ohh, sweet little Suzume- I think you’re at your limit.” Jin confirmed as Suzume’s eyes started to roll back into his head. And the cyborg calmly and easily pulled the large vibrator from Suzume’s shaking behind- dialling the setting down as he removed it slowly. If anything, it only made the Doctor scream in denial as his body was pulled from that very, very beautiful precipice of blinding unconsciousness. “Mm, you look so sexy like that- tell me- what do you want?”

And the ball-gag came free of his lips, and a rush of air found its way into his sore mouth. Suzume gasped, his body shivering and writhing against his bonds. The spreader between his legs meant that he couldn’t quite stand, and the leather cuffs around his hands- that kept him suspended in the middle of the room- made it so he could barely move from side to side- but also made it hard to keep still from the pleasure or pain that enveloped him. Finding the only words that his lips could utter was not hard. “Please... please let me cum.”

Jin ran his tongue up Suzume’s chin, licking a line of sweat to the Doctor’s mouth and claiming his lips with a grin. The salty taste of sweat and cum mingled in Akishita’s mouth- the cyborg’s cum from their foreplay.

Jin toyed with Suzume’s tongue for a moment, teasing the wet organ into his mouth and suckling on the tender muscle like a small child with a lollipop. The kiss left Suzume crying in need and also provided Jin with a chance to release the clamps on the Doctor’s chest. Suzume groaned; shuddering in his bonds as Jin ran a hand down Suzume’s body, lowering his head to lap at the hard, reddened abused nipples of his play-toy’s chest and caress Suzume’s hips. “And how can I make you cum, Suzume?”

Suzume almost cried with a mixture of need and frustration- his brain was definitely not working, nor was it up to producing sounds beyond his immediate grunts of agony.

“Jin...” he started, only to break off as the cyborg in question ran a finger over Suzume’s slick, crying cock- the sensation sent another white-flash across Suzume’s vision which had him shaking and making a harsh, thick whining sound at the back of his throat.

“You look so fabulous, Doctor Akishita. Do you want me to fuck you- stroke that hard shaft? Shall I suck on your head- make you beg for me to take you? What do you want, Doctor?” Jin murmured; his thumb pressing against the slit of Suzume’s cock, rubbing the precum with his digit and massaging just the head of the almost bruised-looking organ.

“Oh god! Jin~!” Suzume’s head fell back against his shoulders as he screamed a guttural, forgotten sound. He was going to black out- his brain faltered, and his breathing seemed to go distant for a moment, before Jin abruptly stopped his ministrations. The deprival of the sensations made Suzume Akishita shed a tear of absolute need- a hiss of the deepest desire building at the back of his throat.

“Not yet, pet. Not yet.” Jin whispered; the cyborg was careful to move himself around the Doctor’s body, positioning his hard, thick length to Suzume’s well-lubricated ass. The cyborg pressed himself into Suzume’s body with the expert ease of someone well-versed in the acts of love making, although this was only his second time, it really didn’t show.

The attention brought another violent shiver across the Doctor’s body and the small man made a harsh, choking sound. JIN-zero-one did not have to work hard to cum. His master’s pleasure was his own pleasure, and watching Suzume scream under his body- feeling the explosion of heat as he tore the cock-ring off and allowed Suzume to cum. The Doctor went limp in Jin’s arms, and from the cyborg’s feel- he had passed out. JIN-zero-one sighed in contentment, running his tongue along Suzume’s neck and slowing his desperate pace. “Perfectly beautiful.” He murmured.

~.~

The feel of synthetic leather under his hands was the first thing to come to him, his fingers curled over the edge of something, ever so gently working out the shape. It was dark but sporadic splashes of light hit his closed eye-lids in his semi-awake state. And the smell of sex and sweat filled his nose; the sharp burn of his ass as the muscles in his body tensed only a little; the throbbing of his wrists. Suzume found himself moaning; shifting from his prone position, his fingers moving to rub his eyes.

“How do you feel, Suzume?” The calm, smooth voice of JIN-zero-one enquired.

Suzume’s brain began its memory cycle and heat raced up the Doctor’s face. “You’re an asshole, you know that? You’re not supposed to do it to me till I pass out!”

“You weren’t objecting at the time.” Jin responded, reaching down and hitting a control button that slowly raised the front-passenger seat into a laid-back, seated position.

Suzume shifted uncomfortably and turned on his side, so his hip was resting on the seat. “That’s because I was trying to breathe- let alone form objections!”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Don’t. I would much rather you feel insulted.”

“Nothing you say could ever insult me, Suzume.” Jin spoke casually- reaching out to gently flip Suzume’s nose with his finger. “Your anger just makes you cuter.”

If Suzume had been capable of steaming out his ears in a mixture of outrage and embarrassment, he would have.

For a man like Suzume- who could count the number of sexual experiences he’d had before Jin on one hand with two fingers- it was hard to understand the relationships of others. He spent most of his life with very little skin-contact. His mother had wanted a girl, and didn’t know what to do with a boy when he cried. His father had wanted a more ‘manly’ son and didn’t know what to do with a squirt like Suzume. He was unattractive to females- who seemed to typically want a more developed, masculine figure (like JIN)- and men that found him ‘cute’ were usually older males trying to relive their youth. A few hundred years ago, with his looks, Suzume wouldn’t have had a problem getting a date- but in a world where everyone was already perfect, his doll-like appearance was no longer appreciated.

JIN-zero-one had not been designed for Suzume’s need or preferences. If Suzume had of known what would become of the machine, then Suzume might have made him short; to match Suzume’s own height, with short hair and dark eyes–maybe dark skin too. And he would have given JIN a ‘nice’ personality-caring and gentle, not a ‘spicy’ personality (as Kazuya put it). But JIN had been made for the CEO- and he was not a good fit to Suzume. The cyborg was arrogant, sadistic, dominating and downright evil. Well, perhaps the last part was a stretch- Jin hadn’t really done anything to hurt Suzume deliberately--- aside from the sexual punishments and the sexual humiliation and the sexual--- Suzume’s fists clenched. “I can’t believe you did that to me- I’m going to die of embarrassment.”

“Why? You enjoyed it, I enjoyed it; we both enjoyed it. Let’s not dwell on your own perverted nature, Suzume and move on. I think we should have a bath when we get home.” This was the third time that JIN had expressed a desire for a bath over a shower- he seemed to have quirked for the immersion in water. It was normal for a cyborg to develop these quirks- they were signs of a personality aside from their primary functions. A sign that the organic parts of his body still had some decision. It made them far more preferable to robots in many ways- you could have an illogical argument with a cyborg- you could have feelings and emotions from them- things that while a logic-programmed robot could emulate, they could never actually feel. Cyborgs had human brains with computer inputs; in their early development it had once made them dangerous- but now, with technology as it stood, they were useful and even valued.

Suzume was about to say something on a completely different track when he realized that Jin had just blamed him for the club. “MY perverted nature?”

Jin smiled and reached out with one hand, patting Suzume on the head like one would a small child. “Yes, you really should control your urges better, Doctor.”

I’m going to commit the perfect crime. Suzume decided. He would somehow find a way to utterly kill JIN-zero-one. The doctor hid his face in his hands while his brain screamed at him in a million different voices about how he would never recover from this embarrassment. What the hell was he supposed to do with this “Rude! Arrogant-“ Akishita never finished his train of thought; something exploded against the car and all of a sudden they were no longer driving on four wheels.

Once upon a time, seatbelts had been a requirement for driving in Tokyo- you could be fined for not buckling up, but in a day and age where cars could drive themselves should the occupants fall asleep, they had quickly become an unnecessary facet. But- now, as Suzume Akishita found himself plastered to the roof of his car, something hard cracking against his calf and Jin’s face meshing into his toes- he wondered if it hadn’t been a bad choice to dispense with the ‘seatbelts save lives’ slogan.

The air-time in the car ended almost as quickly as it had come, when they smashed back down to the ground- the glass in Suzume’s door smashing inward, thousands of tiny particles hailing down on Suzume and JIN-zero-one in a bloody rain. Small scratches and cuts followed in the wake of the sharp shrapnel- not the last of the evening by far. Suzume’s fingers searched for the head-rest of his seat, his fingers slipping as he found himself falling down into Jin’s body.

There was a confusing moment, in which Suzume felt Jin’s hands around his body, before the car rolled again, more glass- this time from the windshield came crashing down into their faces. Jin curled around Suzume’s body, shielding the Doctor from the worst of the blast. And then the skidding. The door that they were now standing on seemed to have become the asphalt side of the car and it grated along the ground a good distance; the door buckled and the glass threatened to crack and bounce up on them, but somehow it held.

It seemed like the world had gone silent- like there was nothing more than the deafening scream of metal on road- like all other sound had vanished. Suzume’s fingers curled around Jin’s arms- his frightened, wide eyes staring up into JIN-zero-one’s face as the cyborg’s furiously beating heart seemed to come into focus. Pushed into the seat, his body bruised and bleeding, all Suzume could think about was how calm Jin’s heartbeat seemed. They could have been kissing in that position; bodies entwined. Heat had a moment to race up Suzume’s features.

And then the truck hit the car.

Well, at the time Suzume didn’t realize that it was a truck; it felt more like a freight-train. The skidding became a hideous spin out of control; as the car was thrust back the way it had come. The whole vechile vibrated and the glass under their legs that had thus far held out, buckled and a large chunk flew straight up, as though it used the ground to bounce off and slice straight up; narrowly avoiding Suzume’s ear and slicing a thick chunk of his hair off- ripping the hair from Suzume’s head as it buried itself in the head-rest of the passenger’s chair. Suzume could feel his terrified trembles as Jin wrapped his arms around the Doctor’s waist and pushed his legs against door handle under him, kicking up as though he intended to jump right through the smoking inferno that covered the passenger side-door.

Suzume had a moment to think how impossible that idea was, before he found himself brushing through a ring of hot metal and the acid stench of smoke and fire. His lungs seized up as he swallowed a large whiff of the carbon monoxide. And then all the air in his lungs left him as they emerged into the clear; the slowly setting sun painted the sky in a brilliant red and yellow haze; and for a moment, the sudden splash of light against Jin’s skin made the android seem as though he was painted from the same canvas.

And then came the falling.

Suzume was sure he was screaming- wordless, endlessly, his nails digging into Jin’s body as he scrambled frantically and desperately. But it did no good- the pavement was still there, reaching up to smack at their free-falling bodies it seemed.

Jin’s hands moved as Suzume struggled in his grasp, and a fraction of a second later, they hit the ground. The shock numbed Suzume’s body as he felt Jin absorb most of the impact; the hiss of several of the ‘borg’s newly tested limbs contracting with the sheer weight of the impact.

The Doctor found himself dumped unceremoniously on the ground as they landed and he had to sit for a moment before he could figure out if his brain was working or not. Jin was speaking, but Suzume found he couldn’t hear the ‘borg over the hysterical screaming in his head and the frantic pounding of his heart in his chest and the agonizing squeeze of his stomach. He’d seen combat ‘borg make one of those jumps; from a completely stationary position to a good fifteen or twenty feet in the air. He’d never experienced something so up-close and personal however. Since the war with Korea, most of the combat ‘borg had been retired and very few were still made.

“...right?” Jin was still speaking, his hands on Suzume’s shoulders.

Akishita took a few deep, steadying breaths before he nodded, gaining control of his senses once more. “I’m fine. Just shock. Let me work it off for a moment.”

Jin surprised him then by bending and grabbing Suzume, pulling him into a fierce hug. “I was worried.”

Suzume felt heat race up his face, gasping a little in pain as a piece of glass sliced through his knee. “Ow, Jin- let go.”

The ‘borg released him gently, standing and forcing Suzume to his feet as well. The doctor winced as he pulled the glass from his knee. “What the hell happened, anyway?” He ran a nervous hand through his hair; noting the scratches and cuts all up his arms. They both looked like they’d just spent a few minutes inside a giant cheese-grater.

“A bomb.” JIN-zero-one spoke, turning in a small circle before he motioned for Suzume to follow him to the sidewalk where a large crowd had gathered to observe the first major car-crash in the last twelve years.

Suzume’s hands turned sweaty as he stared at the cyborg behind him. “A WHAT?”

“A class nine Houdini to be exact. It leaves behind a certain residue.” Jin motioned to the burning wreckage of the very expensive sports-car. The truck that had hit them as they drifted into its lane had come to a halt not too far ahead, blocking off the lane. The wail of sirens in the distance was already encroaching on the scene.

“Why was there a bomb, Jin?” Suzume asked, almost as though this were a perfectly natural question to be asking.

“Because Mister Kawashi is trying to kill you and make it look like an accident.” The cyborg responded in the kind of tone one uses for small, upset children.

Suzume turned his shocked expression on the cyborg. “WHAT?”

~To Be Continued...