Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Last Resort ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
S.A.A. Headquarters 13:04
 
“Son of a bitch,” Chief Jameson Andrews of the Special Assassination Agency, a secret only told to the leaders of terrorist groups and hit men, hung up the phone. He had just been told of the death of one of his best men, Peter “Ace” Wilkinson, better known as x03.
He was on a mission to take out one of Japan's most infamous Special Agents. Rein Woo had been eating dinner the night before last when he saw a sliver of a coat outside his window. He quickly pulled his gun, the standard PP7 silenced. He subtly walked to the corner of his window. While x03 was putting together his sniper rifle, Woo jumped out the window onto his patio and rapidly shot Wilkinson in the head twice.
Andrews got out of his chair and paced his office length twice. He sat back down and then pressed the red button on his intercom. “Send in x09,” he murmured with a slight apathetic tone. Twenty seconds later, a man wearing a black suit, trench coat, and aviators walked in to the room. “You've heard of Rein Woo, yes?” Andrews shot at x09. He nodded. “I want him dead by the end of the week!” Andrews shouted. “I want him dead. Good and fucking dead!”