Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Love Changes Everything ❯ There's No Real Chemistry ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
There's No Real Chemistry
 
Jordan wakes up to find Rachel sitting on the couch watching TV. Jordan sighs than goes out the kitchen. Rachel gets up than goes to where he is.
“What's the matter?” Rachel asked.
“I've been doing a lot of thinking about us. I don't really see any major chemistry between us.” Jordan answered.
“Are you saying that you want to be break up with me?” Rachel asked.
“Yes that's actually what I'm saying.” Jordan answered.
“Fine than I don't need you.” Rachel yelled as she leaves the house.
Rachel goes to where her sister and her cousins live. Jayson looks at Rachel as she comes in the door.
“Why are you here?” Jayson asked.
“I'm moving back here.” Rachel answered.
“What happen with Jordan?” Alyssa asked.
“He told me just a few minutes ago that he didn't want to be with anymore because he doesn't see any real chemistry between us.” Rachel answered as tears start to stream down her face.
Angeliqua over hears everything from the kitchen. Angeliqua comes into the living room than goes over to her twin and hugs her.
“It's alright sis, you just have to find someone better than him.” Angeliqua said.
“No I won't because I'm done with guys this time.” Rachel replied.
Angeliqua stares at Rachel.
“Rachel, you can't just give up because I know someone out there is your soul mate you just haven't found him yet.” Angeliqua said.
“No, you're wrong sis. I don't have a soul mate.” Rachel replied.
“Yes, you do everyone does.” Angeliqua said.
Sam comes up behind Angeliqua and wraps his arms around her.
“Her sister is right. I have to admit that I use to think the same thing until I met your sister and she turned my whole life around.” Sam replied.
Rachel smiles a little than leaves the house and goes to loneliest part of the beach. Rachel sits on a rock where the waves can crash in around her to think. A young man named Edwin Warren is walking a long the beach and he stops Rachel.
“She must be an angel because she's so beautiful.” Edwin thinks to himself.
Edwin walks over to Rachel.
“Hi there.” Edwin said.
Rachel looks up at Edwin.
“Who are you?” Rachel asked.
“My name is Edwin Marlon Warren.” The man answered.
“I'm Rachel Jane Malone.” Rachel said.
“Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” Edwin asked.
“I'm not angel, I'm person.” Rachel answered.
“Well that's not what I see because to me you look like an angel.” Edwin replied.
“Flattery will get nowhere with me because it's going to take a lot more than that. My boyfriend just broke up with me an hour ago and I don't intend on finding anyone new for a long time yet or maybe never.” Rachel said.
“He broke up with you than it's his lost because anyone who would break up with someone as beautiful as you doesn't know what they are missing.” Edwin replied.
“Are you always this formal?” Rachel asked.
“Yeah I am but only when there's a beautiful woman around.” Edwin answered.
Rachel gets to her feet than starts walking home.
“You're wasting time because I'm not interested.” Rachel screamed.
Edwin watches Rachel walk away.
“Oh I will soon change that my angel.” Edwin thinks to himself.