Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Era ❯ Speak to Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mind Era
Chapter One: Speak to Me:
 
*Noizchild*
Perhaps, you can explain to me what the hell is going on with me. This is not normal! Well, I'm not normal. But still, nothing like this has happened to me before. It's creepy.
This whole saga began in April. The spring festival was weeks away. I was still at Clover House at the time. The girls and I were examining the Tiger building for the Spring Festival. I kept to myself near the door. I don't know it is with me. I've been hearing voices in my head lately. I had been tuning them out but they just get louder and louder. I was worried about snapping at any second.
Well, that second came within seconds. I started hearing a heart beating. It grew louder and louder by the second. I began to remember Julia. Was this her heartbeat that I was hearing? If so, why?
Then came the sound of clocks. Both sounds echoed loudly in my ears. What was going on? I could barely move. Soon, they came again. Those voices. They were talking about being or going mad. Sounds of money and a cash register joined the other sounds in my head.
My body broke into a cold sweat. Insane laughter joined with a tank running. The sounds grew louder and louder. I felt dizzy. Those other heifers didn't seem to notice a thing. Oh no! They're too busy with their own little Greek tragedies to see what really matters. Swallow heartless bitches! Damn them all!
The sounds grew too much for me to bear. A girl screaming finally made it all crash like an old ceiling under major pressure. I was drowning in madness fast. Something had to give or I would break. My vision became a blur and the sounds outside my head became distant.
I don't remember how or when I made it up the stairs. But the next thing I knew was that I was at the top of the stairs. Even though I could barely see a thing, I could tell I was standing in front of a heavy door. The sounds were on the verge of driving me mad. I had to do something. So I pushed open the door and a bright light blinded me even more.