Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ missing bits of Baby kaulitz ❯ Part one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*~~~*originally in “eventful”*~~~*
Dani had fainted and Bill had totally freaked out, demanding Saki call an ambulance for the unconscious girl. He had laid her head in his lap and not-so-patiently waited for the ambulance to arrive.
 
By the time it did Bill had worried himself into a frenzy, obsessing over what could be
wrong, his lips were soar from all the gnawing he had done on them, and his hands hurt from his constant wringing of them
 
*and later*
 
Once Dani was released from the hospital, Bill suggested that they go out for brunch, seeing as it was half past eleven and he hadn't eaten since six the night before. Tom agreed, but remained silent, and Dani nearly bounced with the mention of food.
 
Fillip drove, and Dani gave directions to the nearest smorgasbord, she and Bill chatted happily about what they were planning to eat in between last second directions, which resulted in a few sharp turns on Fillips part.
 
Saki and David were in the other car, David was on his phone with Tom's lawyer, and Saki was busy driving.
 
When Fillip parked Dani practically sprang from the car, Bill not far behind but Tom dragged his feet, he couldn't believe how much of pain she was, it was bad enough having Bill around all the time.
 
what girl in their right mind, would decide to stay pregnant, especially when they were only nineteen?
 
 
 
 
*~~~* originally from “Back with viva music” *~~~*
 
When Dani arrived at the studio where the press conference was to be held, she was immediately pulled away from the boys by a sweet looking girl who appeared to be about seventeen.
 
“Hello, my name is Chelz, I'm going to help you get around the studio today,” the girl smiled and held out her hand to shake Dani's.
 
“Hi, I'm Dani, nice to meet you. So what's first?” Dani asked politely, her stomach was all a-jitter with nerves.
 
“Well, your first stop is hair and makeup, just this way.” Dani followed the upbeat _____down a short hallway into a brightly lit room with stylists and makeup artists, bustling about, Tom and Bill were already in the middle of being `dolled' up, while Bills makeup was done in a fashion very similar to his normal style, Tom's makeup was done in such a way to make it appear like he wasn't wearing any.
 
Dani was separated from the boys almost immediately, to undergo her own transformation. They died her hair black again and gave her a satisfactory haircut, just above the shoulders with a side sweeping bang. She was then rushed into make up, where they laid dark makeup over her eyes and…*yeah it's not finished, obviously.*
 
 
 
 
 
*Originally its own chapter after, Simone comes and Dani goes to bed*
 
Dani was nearly asleep when she heard her door open, and seconds later felt her bed dip down with someone's weight. The person lay down beside her, but she kept her eyes closed; she knew it was one of the boys, only they would be so bold as to enter her room and lay down in her bed.
 
A hand softly stroked her cheek, and she slowly opened her eyes; the room was dark so she could see little but she knew instinctively that it was Bill, something about the way he moved, the way he breathed, gave him away.
 
“Bill?” she didn't need to ask but wanted him to confirm it, to speak.
 
“Shhh…” he whispered as he continued to stroke her cheek, slowly brushing her hair behind her ear. He felt her shudder, and heard a stuttered breath escape her lips.
 
“I-I don't know what to do Bill,” she nearly sobbed and he pulled her closer into his embrace. He didn't say anything but waited for her to explain, to vent.
 
“I love being close to you, but sometimes, I love being close to Tom too. He can be so sweet and caring, almost like he was at the beginning, when I first met him. He was so kind and wonderful Bill, I had no idea what I was doing, he acted like it didn't matter like I was the reason he was there, not sex.” She sighed into Bill's neck.
 
“Then he left and I understood, it wasn't about me, it was about him feeling good. When I remember that I feel like I'm obligated to like him because the babies are his, I don't even know if he likes me. Maybe he just wants the babies, what will I do when they are born, will I have to leave?” she finished in a whisper.
 
“I will never let you leave; I don't think I could survive without you. You have no idea how much I need you Dani.” He tilted her chin and pulled back enough to look her in the eyes.
 
Something shone from behind his eyes, something Dani could only barely grasp.
 
“When I first met you, you absolutely blew my mind. You where shy and yet outgoing at the same time, such a perfect contradiction. You were-” he hated to say it but it fit so well, it explained exactly how he felt. “-normal; that's what makes you so beautiful.” His hand once again stroked her tear stained cheek.
 
“You can put absolutely no effort into your appearance, and still be so stunning. Then when you are all dolled up, like you were today, it wasn't how beautiful you were that caught and held my attention but how your eyes shone with all your emotion, how your spirit came through and outshone all your physical beauty.” He paused to take a breath…and for dramatic effect.
 
“You are the most beautiful person I have ever known. You are kind, easygoing, you give your friendship so generously and I cannot say how much that means to me Dani. I would give anything in the world to simply continue being your friend, and if it has to be that way I will be happy, but I'm selfish,” he paused again and leaned forward to kiss away her newest tears.
 
“So very selfish,” he whispered again. “Do you think that you could ever feel more for me than friendship?” do you think that maybe you could one day love me? He wanted to say, but his heart was too fragile to handle a negative response from her, he would surely die.
 
“Yes,” She whispered so softly he barely heard it, but his heart understood. He kissed her softly on the lips, his own tears running silently down his face.
*it killed me to drop this, #sigh# but you were all begging that I not let Bill get her, so I had to #glares good naturedly# *
 
 
*Just a little piece that hasn't found its place yet*
 
Bill stepped deliberately on Tom's foot, Tom tried hard not to show the pain, he squeezed Bill's shoulder tightly gritting his teeth against the pain of Bill's cowboy heal. They both forced a smile for the camera, when the shoot was done; the boys were covered in hidden bruises caused by pinching fingers and stepping feet.
 
 
*another little piece that lost itself somewhere*
 
Her lips were not full and lush, but to ___ they were the most beautiful lips he had ever seen, they now held him captive with every little nuance,
 
 
 
*originally from chapter 26/27*
 
The thought intrigued Bill though, who would he kiss? Definitely not Georg, he was being an ass, plus the teasing that would spark would be unbearable. Gustav was cute, in a boy next door kind of way, but he was totally strait, plus his right hook was a killer, and Bill didn't feel like applying inches of makeup to cover the evidence of Gustav's retribution. Jost was way out, so was Dunja, and deffinately not Saki, or Tobi, or Fillip…that just left Tom…
 
Bill giggled, this was going to be fun, his brother had been such a mope lately; no one had been able to get a raise out of him, but perhaps this would work. He wouldn't kiss him like he'd kissed Dani, a peck on the lips should do the trick, and if it didn't…Bill didn't want to dwell on that.
 
 
* a little piece that was to be used near the end, but the fic carried on longer than I though, and past the original stop time.*
 
She stood between them and wrapped her arms around both their waists. “I love you both so much,” she whispered so only they could hear, she turned to Tom and kissed him on the chin just below his lips, and then turned to Bill and did the same. “I couldn't have made it without the both of you,” she felt them each wrap an arm around her back and they leaned in to kiss her cheeks as the camera flashed..
 
 
****Pieces of 28 that I never used****
*~~~Baby~~~Kaulitz~~~*
*~~~28~~~*
 
The concert began with a synthetic thunder storm to introduce `Durch den monsun' it wasn't as elaborate as the much music set, and for that Bill was glad, he didn't have to endure getting soaked. Instead a slight mist was blown into the crowd and flash bulbs simulated lighting.
 
Bill was feeling especially exhilarated, not only was tonight their first night in Hannover in nearly a year, Dani was here. He could barely wait the fifteen minutes until she was scheduled to be invited up on stage; he had a special surprise for her.
 
It had been nearly three weeks since he had seen her last and his heart was anxiously waiting the moment when he could hold her hand as he sang his song to her.
 
Somehow he made it through `derch den monsun' it what felt like seconds, only two more songs before the first set was done, and he could invite her up; he would introduce her to the crowd, and hold her hand as he and the guys would play one of their new songs for the first time.
 
*Originally from when Bill first brings Dani home with him.*
 
Dani was absolutely blown away by the luxury of the boy's house, Kaisha had been rather well off, but her house was nothing to the boy's. Every single thing seemed to say `we are made of money', it was rather unnerving. As soon as she walked in, the back door mind you, she stepped onto marble flooring surrounded glass walls with photos being projected onto them. It was rather…dizzying,
 
 
*well there will most likely be more soon XD*