Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Crazy, Funny Uncle ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm Brandon, and I'm your average seventeen year old, well, I wouldn't say average, as I have both slice of life issues as well as some surreal experiences nobody would believe even if they were there, but there's one adventure I faced that tops everything I experienced in my young life that seems like it's gone forever at this point.

That experience was with my dad, and my uncle. My crazy, funny uncle that is, and people to this day don't believe my uncle is for real and these things really happened. They did however and I'm going to explain how it all happened as if it were yesterday.

First however, I would like to give some backstory myself so people who haven't been following my adventures will know a bit where I'm coming from. I grew up as your average loner and some would say underdog. I've spent allot of time in my room studying paranormal and other supernatural beings as well as reading comics and fairy tales, yeah, I'm not as average as you may think.

My closet friend I ever had was probably my caring older sister Carly who had recently left home to live on her home which sucks because now all I have to keep me company is my older sister Kat who used to bully me, but has had her moments where she cares.

Ever since my dear sister Carly's departure and losing touch with my good friend Matt at my school I've been living a lonely life and want to make it big, and want to be noticed forever, but was that going to happen or was it just crazy dream?

It all started a few days as Christmas was coming up and Christmas was one of the holidays I enjoy better, even though I don't like holidays very much due to some past experiences that I'm not going to discuss for now.

I was helping my dad with the decorations outside and he and I talked and joked around a bit. After we completed house with a ten-foot freakishly huge inflatable snowman that scared some people and a big stuffed Spongebob with a Christmas hat on the roof we sat down on the porch and drank some soda and my old man told me something that got me excited.

"You're crazy uncle is coming over for Christmas and if he behaves his drunk ass, and actually makes it home this time I'll let him come chill out with us and bring you a can of Mr. Pibb, but if he falls down and crashes this household, and gonna recorded it on video and force him to watch it again every day while I kick right in his drunk-

Just then my dad was cut off by my little dog who jumped on him, barking for no reason which got my old man so mad he cussed like an animal and then started chasing my little dog as if he was a dog himself.

He then told me to take my mutt inside while he gets the rest of the house finished. I did so, when I walked into the house the phone ringed on the small table next to the door and before I could answer it switched to an answering machine and it was none other then my crazy, funny uncle Randy. "Hey, Dam, give me a call I need you write my song. I've been waiting five years, oh, and I'll be there on Christmas. Give me a call when you get the chance. Don't ignore me, me Dammy boy. After all I've done for you that pisses me out of my-" before he could finish the message shut off. I smiled to myself and said, "That's my crazy uncle Randy."

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and I sat on my chair, looking out the windows, thinking how nice the view looked in my small, quiet neighborhood. I then heard the phone ring downstairs and my uncle sat the exact same message. I couldn't help to laugh.

A few days later, Christmas day had come and I got pretty cool presents, one of them I was the most excited for was a stuffed Felix the Cat toy made back in the 1920s. It was epic. I would keep it in my room, above my shelf and that whole day it put me in a good mood.

It was almost time for Christmas dinner and my dad called me and my sister Kat down and told us to sit on the couch. He said that my other sister Carly was coming to visit for dinner which was really excited about, but Kat was not too thrilled. She at times got more moody with Carly then she even did me.

My dad also said that my Uncle Randy was coming over and he just knew things were going to go wrong and they were when you think about it. I mean, much two older sisters are going to be at each other's throats and my dad and my crazy, drunk uncle will be fighting, well, at least that I might get a laugh out of. I guess I should just hope for a Christmas miracle.