Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Crazy, Funny Uncle ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
About an hour later I was in the car, with my dad and he was driving me to the big arcade in town and he was laughing and telling me jokes about my uncle Randy and how he thought there were almost no chances of him, being able to sober up, he couldn't even do it if his life depended on it.

I laughed and I agreed. Me and my dad then walked into the arcade and looked at the prizes and I saw a pretty awesome guitar. I thought to myself the chances I would win it that day were not too many.

Me and my dad then were playing some games, one was guitar hero, which I started to learn to play the guitar pretty good.

I ended up earning a pretty big amount of tickets, after playing Ski Ball and Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I left arcade, holding the shiny, small, but very shiny and colorful guitar, and I got in the car, where my dad took me home.

When we got home, we were introduced to a pretty unexpected surprise. We saw my Uncle Randy banging on the drums and he didn't have a single beer by him in sight. He then looked at my dad and said, "Drinking time is over and it's time to rock."

My dad then got a new idea. "I got it, man. We'll have a concert in the neighborhood and we'll sing one of the songs I wrote and there's no way we won't get noticed."

"Hey, what do you man songs you wrote, pal?" My Uncle Randy said, within a few minutes my dad and uncle were fighting about copyright again and I then walked upstairs to take a nap.

I set my new guitar by the chair and began to fall asleep. "Hey,wake up, man?" I heard a voice say to me and I then saw a big rabbit, smoking a cigarette, and holding a guitar.

"Rick? My old imagery friend? This can't be possible!" I said in shock.

"Just calm down, kid. You're dad uncle are in big trouble. Do you really think they have chance of being discovered? They need your help, Brandon?"

Before I answered I heard a girlish voice that said to me, "It's true, Brandon. Help you're father, use the guitar you won."

"Dana the drunk princess? You my old imaginary girlfriend." I said as she smiled and winked at me.

Rick then said, while holding his guitar, "C'mon, man, I'm gonna teach you a robin's tune that put, you, your dad and your uncle on the map."

He then began to sing,

You're in a dark alley,

Gunman's after you

You're having your greatest fear,

But it's time to master it all the way,

Take that gun, shoot his ass,

And you know it's time to be a man,

When they're after you,

Your time time is almost up and you're not going with a fight

Be a man,

You gotta be brave!

Courage will guide you all the way,

You gotta be a man

I then woke up in my chair and found it was all a dream, but it was crazy how realistic it seemed. I felt I just had to join my dad and uncle in the band, so I quickly wrote down the lyrics I heard in my dream before I forgot them and spent the rest of the day, practicing on my new guitar.

About a week had passed it was Saturday. My dad was standing by our house, and my uncle was on the drums and they were all ready to go. Unfortunately, only a few people were standing by the concert, one which was my friend Haily from school who I had a crush on and I was looking at her from my window upstairs and I felt a bit nervous to sing in front of her and everybody else.

I knew I had to get downstairs fast. I then picked up my guitar and breathed deeply. This was my biggest moment. I walked downstairs, and I walked out the door, and my dad was happy to see me.

I walked up to the microphone as more people were we're walking up to our house, including my sister Carly, the bully from my school big Steve. "Alright, Brandon, let's start rocking, buddy!" My dad shouted.

I then started playing the guitar and began singing the lyrics to my song I wrote.

You're in a dark alley,

Gunman's after you

You're having your greatest fear,

But it's time to master it all away,

Take the gun, shoot his ass,

And you knowit's time to be a man

When they're after you,

And the time is almost up, and you're not going without a fight

Be a man,

You gotta be brave!

Courage will guide you all the way!

You gotta be a man.

When their comin' your way,

You gotta save the day

You gotta be a man!

It's you're the chosen one,

That's when you know

That's when you know.

It's time to stop running way, and ya gotta be,

Ya gotta be

Oh, hell ya, c'con!

(Gutar solo)

You gotta be a nan!

All the way, a man,

In your darkest hour you will prove them wrong,

They can call you a wuss and they can call you a puss,

But when you save their buts from destruction,

You're bravery and legacy will live on,

Because you are now a man!

I suddenly head allot of people clapping and I put my guitar down very surprised. Hailey then rushed up to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Brandon, you were fantastic!"

My sister Carly then hugged me and said, "Congratulations, little bro."

Me, my dad and my uncle later went to the record company and we made it with our first song, now all I have to do is help my dad and uncle brainstorm more songs for a full album.

Well, that's the story of my crazy, funny uncle, and how helped me and my dad make it big. Well, just big for a very small amount of time that is.

The end.